A truth about Jesus

my God, the state of Christianity....... :cry:Jeremiah 23:23 "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?"Jeremiah 23:24 "Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD."
:ninja:

Every spot-LORD is you showed-YHWH belongs, men removed that name and replaced it with titles-LORD or GOD all capitols. They had no right, it was accomplished by satans will to mislead. Now when Jesus is called Lord in the NT most think it is him in the OT called LORD, but its not him.
The perfect example of the misleading being done by that = Joel 2:21-22--Those who call on the name of YHWH(Jehovah) will be saved--quoted at Rom 10:13- Acts 2:21--both spots say Lord in your bible and at Joel, but YHWH(Jehovah) belongs at all 3 spots. Now those thinking Jesus is the LORD mentioned at Joel by error will call on his name because they are mislead by the removal of Gods name, nearly 7000 places in the OT and NT. Acts 2:16 mentions Joel proving verse 21 is a quote of Joel.

Every spot-LORD is you showed-YHWH belongs, men removed that name and replaced it with titles-LORD or GOD all capitols. They had no right, it was accomplished by satans will to mislead.
if that is true, scripture, Exodus 6:3 "And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them."

now this, Genesis 22:14 "And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen."

if Abraham didn't know the Name Jehovah why is it in nhis mouth?

if that is true, scripture, Exodus 6:3 "And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them."

now this, Genesis 22:14 "And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen."

if Abraham didn't know the Name Jehovah why is it in nhis mouth?

Moses wrote Exodus. It is Moses speaking that name, not Abraham.

God inspired the words through Moses.
correct, and God said Exodus 6:2 "And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the LORD:" Exodus 6:3 "And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them."

there is nothing else to say, good day.

correct, and God said Exodus 6:2 "And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the LORD:" Exodus 6:3 "And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them."

there is nothing else to say, good day.

Thats right, none knew Gods name until he revealed it to Moses. But Moses wrote the words about Abraham in Genesis, Moses knew the name and that is why he used it.

Back