Against the Great Reset/New World Order

I think I remember watching this video several months ago. When I hear this and other things about what is going on in the world, Israel, the message of Saint Faustina and the message of Garabandal I think this could be the signs of the times.
I know nothing about those messages, but the times are certainly portentous. The vast majority of countries are considering a WHO (World Health Organisation) treaty that would make the WHO a de facto world government, in the event of a medical emergency (e.g. a pandemic) and the WHO would get to decide what constitutes such an emergency. Meanwhile, Klaus Schwab's WEF (World Economic Forum) wants to get rid of cash and force people to live in 15 minute cities (like open prisons) and have digital ID tied to their social credit score. They also want to replace natural meat with synthetic meat, grown from cancer cells (I'm not joking, although, thankfully, Italy has banned the stuff and, hopefully, other countries will follow) and meat from insects.

Shockingly, the WEF and UN also want to reduce the age of consent, worldwide, and encourage paedophilia.

I know nothing about those messages, but the times are certainly portentous. The vast majority of countries are considering a WHO (World Health Organisation) treaty that would make the WHO a de facto world government, in the event of a medical emergency (e.g. a pandemic) and the WHO would get to decide what constitutes such an emergency. Meanwhile, Klaus Schwab's WEF (World Economic Forum) wants to get rid of cash and force people to live in 15 minute cities (like open prisons) and have digital ID tied to their social credit score. They also want to replace natural meat with synthetic meat, grown from cancer cells (I'm not joking, although, thankfully, Italy has banned the stuff and, hopefully, other countries will follow) and meat from insects.

Shockingly, the WEF and UN also want to reduce the age of consent, worldwide, and encourage paedophilia.

Yes I think that the signs of the times are showing. Here is another video that for me is very disturbing.

Yes I think that the signs of the times are showing. Here is another video that for me is very disturbing.

I only watched a very small part of that video, because it came across to me like Satan worship. I agree that it's very disturbing. I can hardly believe that that paganism was part of the official opening of a railway tunnel!

I only watched a very small part of that video, because it came across to me like Satan worship. I agree that it's very disturbing. I can hardly believe that that paganism was part of the official opening of a railway tunnel!
Yes, it is Satan worship, that is what it is I have been told. The New World Order.

Back