Another example of election fraud

Truly amazing how the horseshoe theory comes up with the extremists on all sides.

I heard the same thing from the left for Presidents Reagan and Bush 43 and from the right when it was Clinton.

It's almost like the standard libretto of the partisan idiots says, "I know a secret that's so secret I know it."
The knowledge that Biden isn't running the country...isn't a secret. Well, maybe CNN is still trying to keep it a secret.

I have zero problem with the people who talk about how Biden can't complete a coherent sentence.

I have a serious problem when those same individuals pretend that Mr. Repeat The Same Phrase Three Times Trying To Think Of A Good Lie To Tell is somehow coherent and are okay with it.

Because that proves their actual concern isn't REALLY coherence or managing the government, it's "he's my tribe and I defend my tribe."

The crime wasn't violent...unless you were one of the protestors shot by the Capitol police....not violent certainly compared to the BLA and Antifa summer of love you supported.

Plea bargained.

I know someone else was responsible for the gallows.
Yes it was violent. We saw the evidence of rioters bashing police, and we know that at least 140 were injured, some of whom have not recovered. To say otherwise is delusional.

How many of those insurgents plea bargained. All of them? If that is the case, how can you make the claim that the charged people were susceptible to encouragement by LW instigators? Aren't people responsible for their actions?

So name the people who set up the gallows, and explain why the chants of "Hang Mike Pence" connect so closely to that construction.

The crime wasn't violent...unless you were one of the protestors shot by the Capitol police....not violent certainly compared to the BLA and Antifa summer of love you supported.

Plea bargained.

I know someone else was responsible for the gallows.

I love how those of you who defend the Orange Buffoon try to tell us that we didn't see exactly what we did see when we were watching it live.

It was utterly violent and every single US veteran who went there needs to be stripped of his benefits because THEY KNOW you cannot do what they pulled that day, given that oath of "all enemies foreign and domestic."

Ashli Babbitt should have followed her service oath and she'd still be alive.

Yes it was violent. We saw the evidence of rioters bashing police, and we know that at least 140 were injured, some of whom have not recovered. To say otherwise is delusional.

How many of those insurgents plea bargained. All of them? If that is the case, how can you make the claim that the charged people were susceptible to encouragement by LW instigators? Aren't people responsible for their actions?

So name the people who set up the gallows, and explain why the chants of "Hang Mike Pence" connect so closely to that construction.
I love how those of you who defend the Orange Buffoon try to tell us that we didn't see exactly what we did see when we were watching it live.

It was utterly violent and every single US veteran who went there needs to be stripped of his benefits because THEY KNOW you cannot do what they pulled that day, given that oath of "all enemies foreign and domestic."

Ashli Babbitt should have followed her service oath and she'd still be alive.
What was more violent? The Jan 6th protest or the Mostly peaceful riots YOU and your democrat buddies supported???

mostlypeaceful..jpeg

What was more violent? The Jan 6th protest or the Mostly peaceful riots YOU and your democrat buddies supported???

View attachment 5960
These are both terrible events but not really comparable in importance. One case had looting and destruction of private property in conjunction with protests about police abuses, the other was a violent attack on our seat of govt by people who did not like an election result and who attempted to subvert the transfer of power from Trump to Biden.

View attachment 5960

The BLM riots indisputably did more damage to property.

But so what?

I mean, first you're sitting here minimizing violence on 1/6 and NOW you're going with the "but it wasn't as bad as this" as if everyone defends BLM. Bear in mind, not only do I live in Dallas but my son was not far from where Micah Johnson killed five cops the first day my son rode the train to the Dallas Zoo for work, although in that particular case, the Dallas protestors themselves weren't advocating what Johnson did and - in fact - were thankful the police were there to presumably keep things from getting out of hand.

But you see here's the problem: I can ADMIT the BLM riots were bad and wrong and everything else, but you don't seem to be able to say the same about the 1/6 rioters, which kinda begs the question why you're even going this route.

BLM is a disgusting joke of a Communist organization, but that doesn't miraculously endow the Trump boot lickers with some sort of sainthood status. It's like those idiots who refer to Columbus Day as "Indigenous Persons Day" and never can tell you which group of so-called Native Americans are the good ones. Columbus committed atrocities but let's not pretend the folks who were here were in some sort of peaceful utopia, either.

Anyone who went to Washington that day thinking anything other than Biden's win was going to be certified really has an IQ so low that they don't need to be permitted to vote ever again.

These are both terrible events but not really comparable in importance. One case had looting and destruction of private property in conjunction with protests about police abuses, the other was a violent attack on our seat of govt by people who did not like an election result and who attempted to subvert the transfer of power from Trump to Biden.
Funny thing is both were instigated by your side.

The BLM riots indisputably did more damage to property.

But so what?

I mean, first you're sitting here minimizing violence on 1/6 and NOW you're going with the "but it wasn't as bad as this" as if everyone defends BLM. Bear in mind, not only do I live in Dallas but my son was not far from where Micah Johnson killed five cops the first day my son rode the train to the Dallas Zoo for work, although in that particular case, the Dallas protestors themselves weren't advocating what Johnson did and - in fact - were thankful the police were there to presumably keep things from getting out of hand.

But you see here's the problem: I can ADMIT the BLM riots were bad and wrong and everything else, but you don't seem to be able to say the same about the 1/6 rioters, which kinda begs the question why you're even going this route.

BLM is a disgusting joke of a Communist organization, but that doesn't miraculously endow the Trump boot lickers with some sort of sainthood status. It's like those idiots who refer to Columbus Day as "Indigenous Persons Day" and never can tell you which group of so-called Native Americans are the good ones. Columbus committed atrocities but let's not pretend the folks who were here were in some sort of peaceful utopia, either.

Anyone who went to Washington that day thinking anything other than Biden's win was going to be certified really has an IQ so low that they don't need to be permitted to vote ever again.
As I just said above.....Funny thing is both were instigated by your side.

LOL....so, you close with everyone who went to Washington on Jan 6th had low IQ's.....you do know your phone can be traced?

View attachment 5960
Which was more violent? The Virginia Tech mass school shooting in Dec 2023 with 32 fatalities, or the assassination of JFK, 1 fatality? Which was more significant? Which was a greater threat to the Constitution? Which do people remember?

Funny thing is both were instigated by your side.
Absolutely not. YOUR side is responsible for Jan6, and you have yet to find any of the arrested claiming they were instigated to do this by anyone other than Trump or RW media.

In the second place, there is evidence that RWers instigated some of the violence at the BLM protests.

Absolutely not. YOUR side is responsible for Jan6, and you have yet to find any of the arrested claiming they were instigated to do this by anyone other than Trump or RW media.
Our side did not cheat to win. That was the Dems so it is the Dems and their cheating which was the primal cause of J.6. Also leftist instigators embedded in the crowd combined with lawfare against citizens including law-abiding grandmas. Also, the news media was spreading lies. It was obviously a set up right down to Dem authorities refusing the National Guard when Trump offered.
In the second place, there is evidence that RWers instigated some of the violence at the BLM protests.
Did not see any Molotov cocktails or urine bombs like the leftie protests in the summer of love. Not that facts matter to vibise who prefers lies.

Which was more violent? The Virginia Tech mass school shooting in Dec 2023 with 32 fatalities, or the assassination of JFK, 1 fatality? Which was more significant? Which was a greater threat to the Constitution? Which do people remember?
You left Ashli Babbitt off of your list.

Our side did not cheat to win. That was the Dems so it is the Dems and their cheating which was the primal cause of J.6. Also leftist instigators embedded in the crowd combined with lawfare against citizens including law-abiding grandmas. Also, the news media was spreading lies. It was obviously a set up right down to Dem authorities refusing the National Guard when Trump offered.

Did not see any Molotov cocktails or urine bombs like the leftie protests in the summer of love. Not that facts matter to vibise who prefers lies.
The clear majority of cases of voter or election fraud in 2020 involved Republicans.
There is even a thread on this in which no clear examples of Republican fraud have been suppliced.

Trump sat on his hands, gleefully watching the attack on the Capitol and did nothing for 3 hours.

Once again, the Jan6 attack was much more consequential than any LW protests.

Of course. She was lawfully, and rightly killed. Nice attempt at deflection though. You clearly cannot answer my point, so revert to the standard "what about?".
You are truly messed up if you believe that. Have you seen the video? I have. Apparently you haven't seen the video of the murder yet.

Back