Any pro-life people here able to defend their position?

Backup

I am pro-choice because:

1. Outlawing abortion does not decrease the number of abortions.

2. It is a very personal medical decision that (unless I am directly involved) is none of my business.

3. Pro-life people have plenty of abortions and are hypocritical. They always find an exception for themselves.

Like almost all pro-choice people, I am not pro-abortion and would like it if no one ever felt they needed one.

Can any pro-life people on this forum defend their position without resorting to feigned ignorance, troll tactics, gross misinformation about science and medicine, strawmen, dodging, lying, or conspiracy theories?

I am pro-choice because:

2. It is a very personal medical decision that (unless I am directly involved) is none of my business.

3. Pro-life people have plenty of abortions and are hypocritical. They always find an exception for themselves.

Like almost all pro-choice people, I am not pro-abortion and would like it if no one ever felt they needed one.

Can any pro-life people on this forum defend their position without resorting to feigned ignorance, troll tactics, gross misinformation about science and medicine, strawmen, dodging, lying, or conspiracy theories?
Bless your little pea picking ❤

I am pro-choice because:

I am pro life because no one has a right to to terminate another life, period. Bad choices shouldnt provide anyone a right to do so.

The number of abortions is irrelevant, the hypocrisy of people is irrelevant and calling it a "personal medical decision" is mere leftist nonsense.

I am pro life because no one has a right to to terminate another life, period. Bad choices shouldnt provide anyone a right to do so.
That’s all you can say. Full stop.

It is your opinion.

I disagree.

The number of abortions is irrelevant, the hypocrisy of people is irrelevant and calling it a "personal medical decision" is mere leftist nonsense.

People are still going to get abortions. They always have and until there is some medical alternative, they always will.

If we could remove the fetus, keep it “alive” somehow and make it the responsibility of the state that outlawed abortion, there would be no debate.

That’s all you can say. Full stop.

It is your opinion.

I disagree.

People are still going to get abortions. They always have and until there is some medical alternative, they always will.

If we could remove the fetus, keep it “alive” somehow and make it the responsibility of the state that outlawed abortion, there would be no debate.
I couldn't care less

People will always rob banks so let's do away with the laws

The state did not create the baby the woman did. Choices have consequences.

I am pro-choice because:

Reminder our pro-deather hypocrites also made wild promises and brutal mandates on the Clot shots. hardline anti-choice.

The next hypocrite issue is Planned Parenthood which roots were the racist American Eugenics society. Pressure to abort black "unwanted weeds"

Margaret sanger pushed forced (not choice) sterilization for inferior mothers.

Our church nursery has a lot of infants. Proof of walking the talk.

Backup's credentials:
feigned ignorance, troll tactics, gross misinformation about science and medicine,

Reminder our pro-deather hypocrites also made wild promises and brutal mandates on the Clot shots. hardline anti-choice.

The next hypocrite issue is Planned Parenthood which roots were the racist American Eugenics society. Pressure to abort black "unwanted weeds"

Backup's credentials:
I love when the hypocrites accuse others of hypocrisy.

I couldn't care less

People will always rob banks so let's do away with the laws

The state did not create the baby the woman did. Choices have consequenses.
um, men are involved in the creation of a baby too.

It doesn’t matter how emotional you get, your “solution” will not stop abortions.

Backup's credentials:
please do not respond to this thread

um, men are involved in the creation of a baby too.

It doesn’t matter how emotional you get, your “solution” will not stop abortions.
Irrelevant as woman say it's their choice. So if it's their choice it's their responsibility.

It's not emotional to say the state does t create babies women do. They want freedom to make the choice then the responsibility is theirs. You should look up what emotional means.

Back