Are some scientist who are afraid to speak up sayimg that homosexuality and trans is a birth defect?

Your question answers itself. If the scientists in question are "afraid to speak up", then they won't be saying anything at all. They will stay quiet.

I say call sin sin, and don't diminish what it is by attributing sin to "birth defects" or "born that way".

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

2 Timothy 3:1 But understand this: In the last days terrible times will come. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, without love of good, 4 traitorous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Turn away from such as these!

Romans 1:21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God nor gave thanks to Him, but they became futile in their thinking and darkened in their foolish hearts. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images of mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles. 24Therefore God gave them over in the desires of their hearts to impurity for the dishonoring of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is forever worthy of praise! Amen. 26 For this reason God gave them over to dishonorable passions. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. 27 Likewise, the men abandoned natural relations with women and burned with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error. 28 Furthermore, since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed, and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant, and boastful. They invent new forms of evil; they disobey their parents. 31 They are senseless, faithless, heartless, merciless. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things are worthy of death, they not only continue to do these things, but also approve of those who practice them.

Last edited:
Sex/gender is immutable. You can disagree with your immutable sex/gender all day long but you can't change it so "gender identity" is an oxymoron, like military intelligence.

I didn't say you could change it or make it up. But we all have a "sense" of our gender. (i.e., gender identity)

Are some scientist who are afraid to speak up sayimg that homosexuality and trans is a birth defect?
No, for two reasons. Firstly, it's a logical impossibility to speak of something you are afraid to speak of.

Secondly even if there are scientists who say this stupid thing, it would have no more import than if it was said by bus drivers, politicians or internet trolls. There's no evidence that this is the case, so anyone saying that it is, is speaking without evidence to back them up and so can be dismissed out of hand.

I am a male, and I have a sense that I'm a man. I "feel" like a man.

Are you a man or a woman? (I honestly don't know)
Science tells you you are a man. You look down and see your dangely parts, surprise, you're a man. There is no sense you are a man, it's reality, fact, undeniable biology; but then it's feelings over facts these days isn't it...that's where this "sense of gender" is coming from.

No, for two reasons. Firstly, it's a logical impossibility to speak of something you are afraid to speak of.

Secondly even if there are scientists who say this stupid thing, it would have no more import than if it was said by bus drivers, politicians or internet trolls. There's no evidence that this is the case, so anyone saying that it is, is speaking without evidence to back them up and so can be dismissed out of hand.
Well yes, scientists are afraid as seen widely and demonstrated to trans activists like yourself. You need to get a grip pal

Back