Atheisim is not real.

What exactly do you want me to admit to?
You've not entirely been honest about what I've said before.

Thank you.
I'm not being dishonest. I just provided the quote of you acknowledging what you and your friends are insisting is not true about atheists:

You can't wiggle out of this one, but I know you won't stop trying to. Watch.

…. along with supernatural truth divining superpowers! You too will be able to speak for other people without needing to listen to their points of view!
Here's my superpower:

Look, you so-called atheists don't need to get your undies in a bunch over this. You don't want to submit to the authority of the Bible, and that's fine. We get it. Most people won't. The Bible itself says most won't. You're free to think and believe whatever you want about this. God is seeing who will love righteousness and want to live for him when given the chance, and who will not. The former will be chosen and will populate the coming kingdom of righteousness.

Who am I that I have believed and am among the chosen? I don't know. I just know that I am. No boast, no brag. I didn't do anything to be chosen, except believe. I'm just one who grew to hate the wickedness in myself and in this world and am looking forward to a kingdom where that wickedness is absent, and by God's grace I've received the promise of that kingdom through my faith and hope in that promise. The promise can be yours, too.
Let's be clear. You are being dishonest, you know it and you don't know how to get out of it. You are correct that I don't accept the authority of God BUT, it's for the same reason that I don't accept the authority of Noddy and Bigears. It's nothing to with avoiding taking responsibility for sin and everything to do with not believing that the chap exists. These concerns that you are sweating blood over are not my concerns. Al we ask of you is to accept the perfectly reasonable notion that some people don't believe that there's a God. That's it. You can even ask us for reasons if you wish. Just don't fabricate stories about us believing really, or "choosing" not to believe, or preferring an atheist lifestyle, or being deep in sexual sin or such guff. We don't make up stories about you. Why should you not be called out when you make up stories about us?

Here's my superpower:

What? Quoting an atheist saying that atheists don’t recognize that your religious text has ultimate authority over right and wrong?

Thats your great insight into atheists??? That they don’t think the Bible is true and authoritative???

Weak superpower. Very weak.

If you want him to actually understand the personal reasons why you rationally disbelieve in his particular religious beliefs, maybe not much?

The problem is he has convinced himself that he already knows why you do not believe in his specific religion, he believes it has been divinely revealed to him, together with a supernatural ability to know its truth.

what good are your words, no matter how reasonable, against his "superpower truth detection system" that says otherwise?
Good point.

I'm not being dishonest. I just provided the quote of you acknowledging what you and your friends are insisting is not true about atheists:

You can't wiggle out of this one, but I know you won't stop trying to. Watch.
But you took it out of context which is where the dishonesty was.

What? Quoting an atheist saying that atheists don’t recognize that your religious text has ultimate authority over right and wrong?

Thats your great insight into atheists??? That they don’t think the Bible is true and authoritative???

Weak superpower. Very weak.
That's the point. It's not a superpower. All I do is read and listen to what atheists write and say.

And that's what I told you. Atheists do not accept the Bible's authority to define sin. But you tell me I don't have a clue what atheists think.
You don’t have a clue what atheists think. Atheists use experience and empirical evidence of the world to assess what hypotheses about it have any merit. We do not witness a world where your god expresses any tangible authority over it…. And that’s going off of 3000 years of this story’s tradition. In fact, as the Christian story conveniently goes, because of this “hiddeness” of your god we are told that he abandoned it to Satan and has set up some other world where this supposedly omnipotent god really does rule, safely tucked away from reproach. So now you can instead of showing us the glory and power of your god in this world, you just substitute nonsensical scriptures in a “you’ll get yours come judgement day”, arrogance. It’s all borne of your own ignorance and inability to know your own god except as some idea rattling around in your head and on paper.

So yeah, we don’t see any reason to believe there is any real authority expressed by your god down here except that which you express for him based on some really old stuff you read. Your god is a paper tiger complete with a self fulfilling paper excuse for his own absence.

Last edited:
All I do is read and listen to what atheists write and say
... and then tell lies about why they say or write certain things.
  • Atheists do not need excuses to not believe in your God
  • Atheists are not in love with their sin
  • Atheists do not secretly believe your God exists

You don’t have a clue what atheists think.
I do. I just listen to what they say.

Atheists use experience and empirical evidence of the world to assess what hypotheses about it have any merit.
Yes, I know. You're looking for proof where God has not provided any. And ignoring and rejecting the proof he does give.

We do not witness a world where your god expresses any tangible authority over it….
At the present time, the rule and reign of Christ in this world is over the soil of the hearts of those who belong to him in salvation.

In fact, as the Christian story conveniently goes, because of this “hiddeness” of your god we are told that he abandoned it to Satan...
Yes. satan is the god of this world. And, yet, God controls where he treads and when. He keeps him on a leash to fulfill His own purposes, not satan's.

...and has set up some other world where this supposedly omnipotent god really does rule, safely tucked away from reproach.
It's not exactly set up yet. It will be set up on this earth at the end of this age when Jesus returns.

So now you can instead of showing us the glory and power of your god in this world...
Stop right there. The glory and power of God is visible in the lives of his transformed people. They are the light of Christ that shines in this dark world.

Okay, continue...

...you just substitute nonsensical scriptures in a “you’ll get yours come judgement day”, arrogance.
I wouldn't put it quite like that, as true as that is. And it's not an arrogance. It's just the truth of what's coming. We had to heed the warning, too.

It’s all borne of your own ignorance and inability to know your own god except as some idea rattling around in your head and on paper.
We know God. Our lives show we know God.

So yeah, we don’t see any reason to believe there is any real authority expressed by your god down here except that which you express for him based on some really old stuff you read.
The important thing is that you acknowledge that you really do reject the authority of God and the scriptures and that I wasn't just making that up about atheists. Because that is the fundamental issue that atheists have with God. They simply do not want to submit to his authority. It's a pride issue. And that's fine. He's using this life to find out who will, and who won't acknowledge and submit to his authority. We get it. We read our Bibles. He's told us what he's doing.

Your god is a paper tiger complete with a self fulfilling paper excuse for his own absence.
We'll see.

Back