Atheist's inability to know how the truth and reality works.

Well how come you can't post one refute here? Why is that so hard for you to do? Just post the refutation so we can see it.
Because you post circular garbage. I think sometimes you are a clever text generator cooked up by one of Matt Slick's colleagues to demonstrate that atheists on the internet are a compulsive bunch of neurotics who would argue with a dog barking.

In my case, consider the point demonstrated. Kudos, anonymous Christian programmer!

Because you post circular garbage. I think sometimes you are a clever text generator cooked up by one of Matt Slick's colleagues to demonstrate that atheists on the internet are a compulsive bunch of neurotics who would argue with a dog barking.

In my case, consider the point demonstrated. Kudos, anonymous Christian programmer!
That's an interesting idea. I wonder how one of the new chat bots would cope with a Tercon argument.

Because you post circular garbage.

Strawman. No, that's just what it feels to be a unbelieving mind; and 'you are chasing your tales' because you are unable to know how the truth and reality is known. But I know perfectly well how and why the truth and reality is known to me because I believe in the Originator of the truth and reality.

I think sometimes you are a clever text generator cooked up by one of Matt Slick's colleagues to demonstrate that atheists on the internet are a compulsive bunch of neurotics who would argue with a dog barking.

That's an interesting idea. I wonder how one of the new chat bots would cope with a Tercon argument.

Actually you guys couldn't be any further off "the mark". AS in reality "a clever text generator cooked up by one of Matt Slick's" a "bot" or any other AI wouldn't fair any better than a unbeliever would, because neither you nor AI possesses a believing mind; of which is required for any knowledge of the truth and reality. Understand?

And FYI, it isn't me or any other Christian here that makes "atheists" out to be "compulsive bunch of neurotics who would argue with a dog barking". Rather it atheists themselves by arguing with complete strangers over something they don't even believe to exist; that makes them seem like "neurotics". So, if YOU yourself that is doing that and arguing with strangers for years over something YOU don't even believe exists; that's YOU doing that to yourself.
I am not your enemy, as I am ONLY trying to inform you of how and why the truth and reality is known to us.

Rather it atheists themselves by arguing with complete strangers over something they don't even believe to exist; that makes them seem like "neurotics". So, if YOU yourself that is doing that and arguing with strangers for years over something YOU don't even believe exists; that's YOU doing that to yourself.
You yourself are currently arguing with atheists while denying that they even exist.

You yourself are currently arguing with atheists while denying that they even exist.

Actually I am spanning the abyss in order to inform you of how and why the truth and reality can be known to YOU as well; and beckoning YOU to the light and away from your impending demise.

So what are you doing here to help people?

Last edited:
Belief is also necessary to know that the refutations of your arguments are true. Yet you persist in your unbelief with respect to those refutations.

Strawman and projection. Actually it is you who is arguing from a position of your unbelief (atheism) and not me at all. As in reality my position is based on a belief in and from a Creator who uses belief and His and our believing minds to make His truth and reality's existence known to us. And here are many Bible verses attesting to just that very thing.

No, no-one can help you until you are brought to the place that you beg God to know the truth; then He makes you believe.
Well, even given that no one can help me, I suppose it is pointless to beg you to stop trying, right?

No, no-one can help you until you are brought to the place that you beg God to know the truth; then He makes you believe.
Umm, how can I beg God before I believe he exists? Wouldn't it be better for God to make me believe in the first place?

All you got to do is just stop responding to our posts and it stops Buddy.
Well, no, you keep making OP's, digging up old threads, interjecting in other conversations etc. and to me it all looks like the same stuff. But I gather mercy isn't your strong suit, so never mind.

Strawman and projection. Actually it is you who is arguing from a position of your unbelief (atheism) and not me at all. As in reality my position is based on a belief in and from a Creator who uses belief and His and our believing minds to make His truth and reality's existence known to us. And here are many Bible verses attesting to just that very thing.
According to you, wouldn't atheists be nonexistent to God? Why aren't they also nonexistent to you?

Forgiveness for what? How do you know you need forgiveness?
Ah, you said beg God for the truth. You said I should beg God for the truth, then He makes you believe.

How can I beg God for anything If I don't think He's there? Would it not make more sense to make me believe first?

According to you, wouldn't atheists be nonexistent to God?

Strawman. No, it is according to the truth and reality of God and not me at all, because it is only belief that is capable of making the truth and reality known to you and not unbelief.

Why aren't they also nonexistent to you?

Because God uses some believers to span the abyss to beckon to unbelievers, because unbelievers can't get anywhere near God's truth and reality in their unbelief. Why don't you know this, if you are a believer; are you new to the faith?

Ah, you said beg God for the truth. You said I should beg God for the truth, then He makes you believe.

Yes, but I didn't say you needed "forgiveness", rather you did.

beg God for forgiveness before I believe He exists.

Unmitigated guilt is a terrible burden on a unbeliever's mind, when there is no way to rid yourself of it in your unbelief.

How can I beg God for anything If I don't think He's there?

If God doesn't exist, then why do you still feel guilt? The guilt is a sign to you that He is still there waiting for you to ask Him to make you believe and rid you of the burden of guilt. That alone is priceless, but He has even more than that on the other side waiting for you.

Would it not make more sense to make me believe first?

Yes of course.

Back