Belief or election ? God does not believe for us.

He wants you to talk to him about Gnosticism...
There are a lot of people searching for the truth, Gnosticism to some who are into it, it's plausible to them, the main thing is they are searching for the truth and that should be encouraged, because when you read about someone who is searching for the truth, that is God drawing them, it isn't always a straight line to the truth, you have to take some twists and turns before you get there. I looked into Gnosticism, before I got saved.

There are a lot of people searching for the truth, Gnosticism to some who are into it, it's plausible to them, the main thing is they are searching for the truth and that should be encouraged, because when you read about someone who is searching for the truth, that is God drawing them, it isn't always a straight line to the truth, you have to take some twists and turns before you get there. I looked into Gnosticism, before I got saved.
Fair enough...

But it's not encouraged here on this Forum; it will be reported...

I have a thread showing Jesus and Paul have the same gospel. Some try and put them at odds with each other.
I think Paul said he got his gospel directly from Jesus Himself

but in the NT, I think they are teaching different covenants
and James and John might be tailoring their message somewhat for their respective audiences

Back