Believers are born of God _____.

The Bible makes NO mention of any “God the _____” who is distinct from “God the Father”.

I say believers are born of Yahweh God, and Yahweh God outside the universe is called God the Father.

Isaiah 42:5 LSB… Thus says the God, Yahweh,
Who created the heavens and stretched them out, Who spread out the earth and its offspring, Who gives breath to the people on it And spirit to those who walk in it,

Here is a summary of what I believe (similar to what Christians believed in the 2nd century)...

Yahweh God is solitary, created the universe alone.
Yahweh God is omnipresent inside and outside the universe.
Yahweh God inside the universe is called the Spirit of God.
Yahweh God outside the universe is called God the Father.
Yahweh God incarnate is called the Son of God.

You're trying to understand something that is beyond complete understanding but which we know is true from Philippians 2:6-8.

You're trying to understand something that is beyond complete understanding but which we know is true from Philippians 2:6-8.

???

Philippians 2:6-8 does not talk about believers being born of God.

I have added an option you may prefer.

Are you able to answer the questions NOW…

1) TRUE or FALSE or NOT SURE?

Believers are born of God the Father.

2) TRUE or FALSE or NOT SURE?

Believers are born of God the Son.

3) TRUE or FALSE or NOT SURE?

Believers are born of God the Holy Spirit.

Last edited:
???

Philippians 2:6-8 does not talk about believers being born of God.

I have added an option you may prefer.

Are you able to answer the questions NOW…

The scriptures refer to receiving life through all three. What point are you getting at?

The scriptures refer to receiving life through all three. What point are you getting at?

They are clear and simple questions…

If you AGREE with a statement just say TRUE.

It seems you first were saying NOT SURE (“trying to understand something that is beyond complete understanding”) to each question, but now it seems you are saying TRUE to each question (“refer to receiving life through all three”).

So please confirm your answers.

They are clear and simple questions…

If you AGREE with a statement just say TRUE.

It seems you first were saying NOT SURE (“trying to understand something that is beyond complete understanding”) to each question, but now it seems you are saying TRUE to each question (“refer to receiving life through all three”).

So please confirm your answers.
Your hammering this Trinitarian issue again. You're trying to understand something that we can't understand completely, but which the scriptures show us is true.

The Bible makes NO mention of any “God the _____” who is distinct from “God the Father”.

I say believers are born of Yahweh God, and Yahweh God outside the universe is called God the Father.

Isaiah 42:5 LSB… Thus says the God, Yahweh,
Who created the heavens and stretched them out, Who spread out the earth and its offspring, Who gives breath to the people on it And spirit to those who walk in it,

Here is a summary of what I believe (similar to what Christians believed in the 2nd century)...

Yahweh God is solitary, created the universe alone.
Yahweh God is omnipresent inside and outside the universe.
Yahweh God inside the universe is called the Spirit of God.
Yahweh God outside the universe is called God the Father.
Yahweh God incarnate is called the Son of God.

You have a God that modalistically polarizes into a trinity per the environment/creation, subject to the environment.

Your hammering this Trinitarian issue again. You're trying to understand something that we can't understand completely, but which the scriptures show us is true.

1) Do Trinitarian issues constitute Basic truths about who and what God is?

2) Is baby milk of Christianity something that we can't understand completely?

Basic truths about who and what God is what constitutes the baby milk of Christianity.

1) Do Trinitarian issues constitute Basic truths about who and what God is?
Yes.
2) Is baby milk of Christianity something that we can't understand completely?
Yes. The nature of the Godhead being a good example. End times issues being another.

Milk is defined in the scriptures as the basic principles of God's word:

Hebrews 5:12-14 (emphasis mine)
12Although by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to reteach you the basic principles of God’s word.c You need milk, not solid food!

Which includes the elementary teachings about Christ:

Hebrews 6:1-2
1Therefore let us leave the elementary teachings about Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works,a and of faith in God, 2instruction about baptisms,b the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment.

The person majoring in the milk knowledge of scripture (virtually every Christian and their church out there) is still an infant and has yet to learn and experience the truths about righteousness in the distinguishing of good and evil behavior:

Hebrews 5:13-14
13For everyone who lives on milk is still an infant, inexperienced in the message of righteousness. 14But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained their senses to distinguish good from evil.

So you can see it isn't the depth or complexity of the issue that determines if something is milk knowledge or the meat of the word, but rather the content of the message determines that.

Last edited:
Is baby milk of Christianity something that we can't understand completely?
Yes. The nature of the Godhead being a good example. End times issues being another.

Milk is defined in the scriptures as the basic principles of God's word:

So just to clarify your TRINITARIAN view...

Are the BASIC principles of God's word something that we can't understand completely?

You seem to be saying YES, but please confirm.

Romans 1:20... For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,

Are the BASIC principles of God's word something that we can't understand completely?
It's not a Trinitarian view as to the matter of what is milk knowledge and what is the meat of the word. I took it right out of the scriptures, as I showed. Milk knowledge is the facts of the faith. Meat knowledge is how we are to live the Christian faith.

As I showed, the "the elementary teachings about Christ" is milk knowledge (Hebrews 6:1). But in the matter of the milk knowledge of the deity of Christ, we know it is true, but it is something that is hard to understand. End time events and the resurrection is another example of milk knowledge, but milk knowledge that is hard to understand.

You seem to be saying YES, but please confirm.

Romans 1:20... For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,
NOT all of them.
Some we understand, some we don't.

Back