Biden and Hate

What is it with Joe Biden that he cannot come right out and call all this antisemitism on our nation's campuses the evil that it really is?
I don't remember you coming right out and denouncing the antisemitism in Charlottesville, with the Unite The Right wankers holding (cheap tiki) torches and chanting "Jews will not replace us".

The man has no honor, no morals, and no integrity.
How about you?

I'm sure there are plenty of people who are not. However to be on the same team is quite disturbing. One must ask themselves why would people support a man who has vile organizations supporting him.
There are very few KKK members, Nazis, neo-Nazis, or white supremacists in America. The ones that exist support Trump because a lot of the media is telling them (and apparently you) that Trump is on their side. The left wing tactic of deliberately reading racism into everything conservatives say has some weird side effects.

There are very few KKK members, Nazis, neo-Nazis, or white supremacists in America. The ones that exist support Trump because a lot of the media is telling them (and apparently you) that Trump is on their side. The left wing tactic of deliberately reading racism into everything conservatives say has some weird side effects.
So they are mindless zombies that just follow the media?

I'm not buying. I've seen the unite the right rally.

I don't remember you coming right out and denouncing the antisemitism in Charlottesville,
Like Biden, someone's who posts here memory is also shot. Biden just said two days ago regarding people who support Hamas that some are good people, Trump said there were good people on both sides of the Charlottsville issue.

How about you?
My honor, integrity, and morals are intact.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who are not. However to be on the same team is quite disturbing. One must ask themselves why would people support a man who has vile organizations supporting him.
Why would anyone support a man like Joe Biden who is mentally debilitated? This man should be nowhere near any levers of political power.

Like Biden, someone's who posts here memory is also shot. Biden just said two days ago regarding people who support Hamas that some are good people, Trump said there were good people on both sides of the Charlottsville issue.

I can't find any quote from Biden that says there good people who support Hamas.

I can't find any quote from Biden that says there good people who support Hamas.
"I condemn the antisemitic protests. That’s why I have set up a program to deal with that. I also condemn those who don't understand what's going on with the Palestinians," he said. - Joe Biden.

"I condemn the antisemitic protests. That’s why I have set up a program to deal with that. I also condemn those who don't understand what's going on with the Palestinians," he said. - Joe Biden.
That's a far far cry from there are good people that support Hamas.

That's a far far cry from there are good people that support Hamas.
It's in the same vein of what Trump said about Charlottesville.

Biden: "I also condemn those who don't understand what's going on with the Palestinians".

So, Biden condemns those who are against terrorism? Got it.

It's in the same vein of what Trump said about Charlottesville.

Biden: "I also condemn those who don't understand what's going on with the Palestinians".

So, Biden condemns those who are against terrorism? Got it.
I'm not sure how you're coming to that line of thinking. Getting Hamas is one thing and needs to be done however 5 year old children are not Hamas.

Good Christian Palestinians and other good Palestinians are being killed and purposely starved. This is just as evil as Hamas.

I'm not sure how you're coming to that line of thinking. Getting Hamas is one thing and needs to be done however 5 year old children are not Hamas.

Good Christian Palestinians and other good Palestinians are being killed and purposely starved. This is just as evil as Hamas.
You do not have a basis for evil other than opinion and do not care about five-year-olds unless it aligns with your support of Neo Nazis groups like Hamas. Do not care about raping and killing defenseless women and on it goes and your alleged moral outrage is simply politically expedient. Not even American and simply trolling

You do not have a basis for evil other than opinion and do not care about five-year-olds unless it aligns with your support of Neo Nazis groups like Hamas. Do not care about raping and killing defenseless women and on it goes and your alleged moral outrage is simply politically expedient. Not even American and simply trolling
I am American and do care for innocent civilians on both sides. Don't project your evil genocidal ways on me.

I don't remember you coming right out and denouncing the antisemitism in Charlottesville, with the Unite The Right wankers holding (cheap tiki) torches and chanting "Jews will not replace us"
This response is unrelated to anything I wrote.

I asked about you. Where's your denunciation of antisemitism in the Charlottesville protests?

Can't shatter what you never had.

Back