Bloody Marty

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! It’s getting way too predictable now, you Lutherists just cannot help but attack the messenger. You’re not even trying to defend Bloody Marty’s antichrist ways anymore, now the focus is 100% attack the messenger. Desperation at its finest.
"LOL! It’s getting way too predictable now," you, "just cannot help but," try to pass off your fantasies of a fictional character named Bloody Marty while trying to relate them to Martin Luther. Or is some other person writing your posts?
Yeah pay attention to that statement about blind leading the blind. It applies exactly to you, and denominational building and ritual based weekend religion as a whole..particularly those who make idols of their denomination’s founders, and particularly denomination founders with a history of violence and other antichrist ways.
That is just more fantasies that you are posting since neither I or denominational buildings make idols of denominational founders. This is especially true of your fictional character whom you have named Bloody Marty.
How exactly does Matthew 21:32 have anything to do with what I was talking about? My whole point of posting the parable was to demonstrate it is not how you start it is how you finish. Bloody Marty finished horribly living a life of a tyrant, oppressor, advocate of violence and hatred against people who he didn’t like simply because they didn’t agree with his false ways. Yet you try to twist things, and distort things, and divert away from the topic yet again and make things about the false doctrine of baby baptizing for salvation LOL..wow you talk about a non sequitur. You reek of arrogance and hypocrisy, as well as biblical illiteracy.
The point you were trying to make was a non sequitur. My point in return was that the actual context of the passage you were citing was baptism, the promise of God associated with water, by which the tax collectors and harlots were entering the kingdom of heaven before the chief priests and elders.

Have you noticed that all your posts in this thread are about attacking the messenger? What else is your attempt to relate your out of context fantasies about a fictional character you named Bloody Marty to a real person named Martin Luther? What else is your claim, "You reek of arrogance and hypocrisy, as well as biblical illiteracy?"
Why you ask don’t I believe or teach Bloody Marty’s false Roman Catholic pagan doctrine of salvation by water baptism? Because it is a f false gospel, those who preach it are accursed (Galatians 1:9). You yourself don’t even believe in it, because you wouldn’t give a definitive answer to my questions..are Aleister Crowley and Adolf Hitler saved? LOL, your false gospel you preach says yes, but the way you didn’t give a direct answer says no. Hilarious! Clearly you’re just regurgitating Bloody Marty’s pagan Catholic dogma and don’t even believe it yourself.
"Hilarious! Clearly you’re just regurgitating," the talking points of unbelievers and misidentifying the audience you are attempting to characterize and address. The ex opere operato, from the work worked, is a Roman Catholic teaching rather than Evangelical or Lutheran teaching.

A promise depends on the one who gives it rather than the one receiving it. In the case of baptism the person giving the promise is God.

What you are claiming is again like the hypothetical detective who has broken out the bright light and rubber hose, and insists on asking the single man who has never been married, "Just answer my question! Do you still beat your wife?"
Your pagan Catholic baby baptizing dogma insists that people who don’t believe in Christ will be saved. A baptized baby who grows up to be an atheist, lives their whole life a an atheist, dies an atheist according to the false gospel you preach is saved. Absolutely ridiculous and unbiblical beyond belief.
Nonsense. You are just denying what Scripture says about baptism, the promise from God connected with the water.

Remember what Jesus said about the tax collectors and harlots entering the kingdom of heaven or kingdom of God through the one baptism from God before the chief priests and elders of Israel? What was keeping the chief priests and elders out? Their unbelief.

I also like how you hypocritically introduce another non sequitur, no wonder it is your favorite term. By your Lutherist ‘logic’ one who commits one sin commits them all which doesn’t even make sense. Your false doctrine gets exposed so rather than own up to it you divert attention away from that and introduce an entirely different subject, law keeping LOL. The reason why the law is not done away with is to convict the sinner so that they recognize their need of a Savior (not a water baptism LOL). False teachers, just like you, just like Bloody Marty, were stoned to death in the OT under the law. That should humble you to repentance but instead you only double down on your false ways. But since you bring up Matthew 5:17-18, let’s see if you know what the following verse means, what commandments is Jesus referring to here:
The reason why it is a non sequitur is that it is not a statement of reality regarding the tax collectors and harlots entering the kingdom of heaven through the one baptism from God, the promise of God, and from God, connected with the water.

Again, your method of misinterpretation is just like that of Hübmaier. He too ineffectually flailed about trying to find a reason in Scripture why the promise from God connected with the water is false.
“Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.”
Matthew 5:19

Just give a direct, straight answer please, the correct one is very short and simple.
This ambiguous question was answered in another post.
As far as purgatory goes, it doesn’t seem like your boy Bloody Marty denied it haha..

On purgatory, I have this opinion: I do not think . . . that it is a certain place, . . . I think purgatory is that punishment which they call a foretaste of hell and under which . . . Moses, Abraham, David, Jacob, Job, Hezekiah, and many others suffered. . . . it is purgatory for me regardless of whether this punishment takes place emotionally or physically, since we attribute such punishment to purgatory. (Letters I, edited and translated by Gottfried G. Krodel; to Nicholas von Amsdorf, 13 Jan. 1522; in LW, vol. 48)

I am of the opinion that purgatory is not so general as they say, but that only a few souls will enter it. (Sermon for the Epiphany; Matthew 2:1-12, 1522)
There you go again, denying the historical record by asserting a partial witness as an entire witness. That's like someone saying, "Mr. Soandso didn't eat solid food his entire life! I have read of a video from when he was six months old to prove it!"

Last edited:
There is no historical person named Bloody Marty. We have been addressing your out of context fantasies since you are trying to relate them to Martin Luther.

You may not support the anabaptist religion, but your exegesis of Scripture follows the same pattern as that of the Anabaptists. For example, like Hübmaier you deny the one baptism from God, the promise from God connected with water, and to justify it you also try to use passages in an out of context manner, that is, you also try to justify your error by using passages that aren't teaching of baptism.

You should have kept reading because Jesus makes it plain that it is all of them, and that the solution to the problen for all men is baptism into Him since He came to fulfill them. “19. “Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20. “For I say to you that unless your righteousness [dikaiosune, justification] surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 5:19-20, NASB)

You know, just like the tax collectors and harlots were entering heaven before the unbelieving chief priests and elders of Israel. See Matthew 21:23ff.
Bloody Marty existed. And unless he repented of his devilish ways he is now burning in hell under greater condemnation than most, having been the leader of a ‘Christian’ religious movement and a staunch advocate of violence, hatred, oppression, and false doctrine. There is no signs he repented. Marty himself doesn’t even believe in the catholic doctrine of baby baptism anymore. And he led many people toward being baptized in the lake of fire.

You also didn’t answer my question..I asked precisely what commandments was Christ referring to in Matthew 5:19. What do you mean by ‘all of them’? All of which commandments? Can you tell me at least the book, chapter, verse where they can be found, the commandments that Christ was referring to in Matthew 5:19. You also said ‘the solution to the problem’ i.e. seems that you are annulling the commandments and teaching others to do the same, yet again shilling for water baptism, LOL.

Now can you please be more precise, what do you mean by ‘all of them’? What commandments was Christ referring to in Matthew 5:19?

"LOL! It’s getting way too predictable now," you, "just cannot help but," try to pass off your fantasies of a fictional character named Bloody Marty while trying to relate them to Martin Luther. Or is some other person writing your posts?

That is just more fantasies that you are posting since neither I or denominational buildings make idols of denominational founders. This is especially true of your fictional character whom you have named Bloody Marty.

The point you were trying to make was a non sequitur. My point in return was that the actual context of the passage you were citing was baptism, the promise of God associated with water, by which the tax collectors and harlots were entering the kingdom of heaven before the chief priests and elders.

Have you noticed that all your posts in this thread are about attacking the messenger? What else is your attempt to relate your out of context fantasies about a fictional character you named Bloody Marty to a real person named Martin Luther? What else is your claim, "You reek of arrogance and hypocrisy, as well as biblical illiteracy?"

"Hilarious! Clearly you’re just regurgitating," the talking points of unbelievers and misidentifying the audience you are attempting to characterize and address. The ex opere operato, from the work worked, is a Roman Catholic teaching rather than Evangelical or Lutheran teaching.

A promise depends on the one who gives it rather than the one receiving it. In the case of baptism the person giving the promise is God.

What you are claiming is again like the hypothetical detective who has broken out the bright light and rubber hose, and insists on asking the single man who has never been married, "Just answer my question! Do you still beat your wife?"

Nonsense. You are just denying what Scripture says about baptism, the promise from God connected with the water.

Remember what Jesus said about the tax collectors and harlots entering the kingdom of heaven or kingdom of God through the one baptism from God before the chief priests and elders of Israel? What was keeping the chief priests and elders out? Their unbelief.

The reason why it is a non sequitur is that it is not a statement of reality regarding the tax collectors and harlots entering the kingdom of heaven through the one baptism from God, the promise of God, and from God, connected with the water.

Again, your method of misinterpretation is just like that of Hübmaier. He too ineffectually flailed about trying to find a reason in Scripture why the promise from God connected with the water is false.

There you go again, denying the historical record by asserting a partial witness as an entire witness. That's like someone saying, "Mr. Soandso didn't eat solid food his entire life! I have read of a video from when he was six months old to prove it!"
You are making an idol of Bloody Marty though. By naming him the founder of your religion you make him your god. You rely on Marty’s false Roman Catholic interpretations of scripture rather than relying on the Holy Spirit (1 John 2:27, John 16:13).

You need to do better than constantly droning on about baby water baptism and parroting the word ‘non-sequitur’. My point was very relevant..it ain’t how you start it is how you finish. And Bloody Marty seemed to only get more wicked as he aged. Or maybe he always was and just didn’t even bother wearing the sheep suit anymore. You’re the one who is constantly introducing non sequiturs here, to attempt to do a smoke and mirrors show here, taking the focus off the thread topic, the violence and hatred of your idol Bloody Marty.

So you have made it clear by now that your father is Bloody Marty and your ‘christ’ is water baptism. Seems you believe that the water has some sort of mystical powers..that belief is held by many pagan religions who also idolize water baptism..such as the ancient pagan mystery religions like Mithraism, and other pagan religions still practiced today like Hinduism and Buddhism.

Are you aware that Wiccans also practice baby baptizing? Just like you. Don’t believe me, look it up for yourself. Keep in mind the Wiccan religion has been around far longer than the Lutherist religion, and the Catholic roman religion which the Lutherist religion was fathered from.

Now can you answer my question, keyword precisely, what commandments was Christ referring to in Matthew 5:19.

If the numbers between brackets in the OP are footnote references then would you please post the information regarding each citation.

Thanks.
OK, so the book showed up yesterday, opened it up and discovered they sent me two copies.

It looks like the bracketed numbers in the OP are footnotes, and yes, as you pointed out, the OP appears to be a cut-and-paste of another webpage. From a cursory look at the new book, the footnotes are primarily to a secondary source, I think its this book. What's interesting is that in the OP, "[61] (p. 22)" refers to footnote 61 on page 22 of the book I just ordered. Yes, that footnote is on page 22... but footnote [61] refers to page "234, 204 ff." in the secondary source I linked above. Unless I'm missing something or have my wires crossed, there is no page 234.

OK, so the book showed up yesterday, opened it up and discovered they sent me two copies.

It looks like the bracketed numbers in the OP are footnotes, and yes, as you pointed out, the OP appears to be a cut-and-paste of another webpage. From a cursory look at the new book, the footnotes are primarily to a secondary source, I think its this book. What's interesting is that in the OP, "[61] (p. 22)" refers to footnote 61 on page 22 of the book I just ordered. Yes, that footnote is on page 22... but footnote [61] refers to page "234, 204 ff." in the secondary source I linked above. Unless I'm missing something or have my wires crossed, there is no page 234.
Thanks. I'll check it out. The difference inpage numbering may be the result of a different edition. It hit my funny bone when I saw at Goodreads that a publishing company called Forgotten Books has printed it.

If it turns out that he is a decent historian then he has a couple of other titles of interest regarding this time period.

Thanks. I'll check it out. The difference inpage numbering may be the result of a different edition. It hit my funny bone when I saw at Goodreads that a publishing company called Forgotten Books has printed it.

If it turns out that he is a decent historian then he has a couple of other titles of interest regarding this time period.
I think @Tertiumquid should send you one of his copies ;) 😁

they sent me two copies.

Bloody Marty existed. And unless he repented of his devilish ways he is now burning in hell under greater condemnation than most, having been the leader of a ‘Christian’ religious movement and a staunch advocate of violence, hatred, oppression, and false doctrine. There is no signs he repented. Marty himself doesn’t even believe in the catholic doctrine of baby baptism anymore. And he led many people toward being baptized in the lake of fire.
Your fictional character Bloody Marty never existed outside of your imagination. How do we know? He is like a cardboard cut out which has no history or context.
You also didn’t answer my question..I asked precisely what commandments was Christ referring to in Matthew 5:19. What do you mean by ‘all of them’? All of which commandments? Can you tell me at least the book, chapter, verse where they can be found, the commandments that Christ was referring to in Matthew 5:19. You also said ‘the solution to the problem’ i.e. seems that you are annulling the commandments and teaching others to do the same, yet again shilling for water baptism, LOL.

Now can you please be more precise, what do you mean by ‘all of them’? What commandments was Christ referring to in Matthew 5:19?
How can a Christian be more precise than Scripture? Since Scripture is lord and master over all other writings on earth a broadly defined plural in Scripture is a broadly defined plural.

Your fictional character Bloody Marty never existed outside of your imagination. How do we know? He is like a cardboard cut out which has no history or context.

How can a Christian be more precise than Scripture? Since Scripture is lord and master over all other writings on earth a broadly defined plural in Scripture is a broadly defined plural.
Bloody Marty existed. He is the false idol your religion was named for. You’ve only been exposed to the PC narrative on Bloody Marty. Now you’re confronted with the true Bloody Marty, a violent, hate-filled man with false unbiblical doctrines.

There’s over 66 books in scripture, narrow it down a bit..you couldn’t. So you don’t know what Christ was referring to in Matthew 5:19 therefore are biblically illiterate. Of course you already demonstrated that with your claim that water baptism saves. That is what happens when you rely on denominational dogmas of man for doctrine.

If the title in the footnote is the same as the title at the link you provided then the corresponding page will be the last page of the attached docs, i.e., the end of the book.

If the foot note, "234, 204ff," is correct then the corresponding pages are 213, 186ff. It is a section of primary source documents from the Ernestine duchies (Saxony) archive in Weimar.

Bloody Marty existed. He is the false idol your religion was named for. You’ve only been exposed to the PC narrative on Bloody Marty. Now you’re confronted with the true Bloody Marty, a violent, hate-filled man with false unbiblical doctrines.
That's another illogical assertion because you won't allow the cardboard cut out of your fictional character, "Bloody Marty," to have a real history and context.

Five hundred years of Roman Catholic propaganda may be new to you, but it isn't news to those who have been around this board for a while. Duke George and his crew almost immediately set about trying to blame Luther and the Evangelical faith for the events. They were doing that as a way to try and reimpose Roman Catholicism.

There’s over 66 books in scripture, narrow it down a bit..you couldn’t. So you don’t know what Christ was referring to in Matthew 5:19 therefore are biblically illiterate. Of course you already demonstrated that with your claim that water baptism saves. That is what happens when you rely on denominational dogmas of man for doctrine.
If you are in the States and you are unchurched then run, don't walk, to your local WELS, ELS, LCMS, or TAALC church. Basically any Synod except the one that is repeatedly in the news for the wrong reasons.

If you do then you will find a pastor who is trained in the Biblical languages, distinguishes between the law and the gospel, and most importantly will regularly proclaim Christ's shed blood to you and for you

The love of God in the person and work of Christ for you, perfect love, drives out all fear. The interpretations of Scripture you post demonstrate an awareness of the law, they demonstrate fear, but they don't demonstrate a knowledge of Christ, the gospel.

When the risen LORD opened the minds of the disciples to understand the Scriptures, what many now call the OT, the disciples learned that they testify of Him. See Luke 24:44ff.

If a person is either unaware of that or he denies then he is left with a fear driven man made religion. Every religion that does not know and proclaim Jesus, God incarnate crucified and risen for the sins of the world, all men, is a man made religion. Why? Because they are trying satisfy their idea of God with their works instead of the one true God loving them, caring for them, and saving them in the person and work of Christ.

So let's look at what happens when a fear driven man made religion is imposed upon Scripture.

A fear driven man made religion doesn't allow Scripture to speak. For example, instead of reading and understanding the law and the prophets in Matthew 5 to refer to the law and the prophets, fear drives a person to conclude that the set referred to is all sixty-six books.

For example, fear and the desire for self justification prevents a person from letting a broadly defined plural from being a broadly defined plural. Instead, that person wants a precise definition which Scripture does not provide.

Anabaptists weren't the peace loving hipsters they are today. Before Menno Sims came along and saved the movement they were perverts and murderers themselves. Look at the Munster Prophets.
Lame attempt at justification.
My one inch thick Mennonite genealogy is factual. in German. We left Russia/Ukraine because we didn't want to join the army and kill whom Russia wanted killed.
Hitler was also a champ at false accusations.

Simons

By the way, hate is the driver of false accusations.

Nonsense. You are just denying what Scripture says about baptism,
You are denying scripture.

Do you hate TRUTH?

Acts 2:38 — 38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

The word Repent appears before baptism. Try to respect the Bible
The Gift of the Holy Ghost shows by speaking in tongues.

the promise from God connected with the water.

Keep pushing support of burnings at stake.

Lutherans are not soul winners. Parents haul the baby to church to get sprinkled. We don't see Lutherans knocking on doors and offering rides to church.

Anabaptists weren't the peace loving hipsters they are today. Before Menno Sims came along and saved the movement they were perverts and murderers themselves. Look at the Munster Prophets.

So they "deserved" torture?

Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments," (Matt 22:36-40, Amp).

Our church has a good number of former hippies.

Of all churches in America, hippy movement is not at all similar to Amish, Brethren, Old Colony Mennonite, General Conference , or Holderman.

Just for the record. Lutherans drink more booze than any other denomination.
Mennonites neither into smoking nor drinking.

Booze is for people not filled with the Holy Spirit.

Lame attempt at justification.
My one inch thick Mennonite genealogy is factual. in German. We left Russia/Ukraine because we didn't want to join the army and kill whom Russia wanted killed.
Hitler was also a champ at false accusations.

Simons

By the way, hate is the driver of false accusations.
Maybe yours, the Munster Prophets certainly werent.

Reactions: Nic
So they "deserved" torture?

Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments," (Matt 22:36-40, Amp).

Our church has a good number of former hippies.

Of all churches in America, hippy movement is not at all similar to Amish, Brethren, Old Colony Mennonite, General Conference , or Holderman.

Just for the record. Lutherans drink more booze than any other denomination.
Mennonites neither into smoking nor drinking.

Booze is for people not filled with the Holy Spirit.
Do you claim the perverts and murderers of your pre Menno Sims co religionists then?

Reactions: Nic
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back