Could Satan's sins be forgiven if he repents?

How many you worship does not make you a polytheist. How many you BELIEVE IN does.

And you have no clue what satan even is.

Yes you do. But obviously you don’t know the meaning of those three words.

I know you’re a polytheist based on the very scriptures you’ve posted, as well as your own stated ideas of what Satan, the devil, and Lucifer are.

If Satan can be tempting and “devouring” people from opposite sides of the earth at the same time, he is omnipresent - like the one true God.

If Satan can be accusing people from opposite sides of the earth at the same time, he is omniscient - like the one true God.

If Satan can possess people and/or animals from opposite sides of the earth at the same time, he is omnipotent - like the one true God.

I don’t assume anything. Your own words and fundie beliefs betray you.

Good night.

Ps. Try separating your comments from the scriptures you post.
Your disbelief in what Jesus taught speaks volumes.

Why not? Why isn’t morning star/day star in Revelation and 2 Peter also rendered as Lucifer? Why just in Isaiah14:12?

And why wasn’t the Latin in Job and Psalms brought over to the English Bible and rendered Lucifer in those places I mentioned earlier?

Why is it that the one and ONLY place that the Latin “Lucifer” was brought over from the Vulgate to the English Bible is in Isaiah 14:12?

And for the record, I’m NOT saying Jesus is a fallen angel named Lucifer. I’m saying the Latin word Lucifer had no business being brought over IN ONLY ONE VERSE IN THE ENTIRE BIBLE to replace the Hebrew heylel or the Greek phosphorus.

You have yet to give a reason why satan (and now Lucifer) is taken to be a proper name, rather than an adjective.

Why is satan a tempter in the NT, but none of the satans in the OT were?
Obviously you have never read the book of Job.—>
Unchecked Copy Box
Job 1:6 - Now there was a day when the sons of Godcame to present themselves before the LORD, and Satancame also among them.
Unchecked Copy Box
Job 1:7 - And the LORDsaid unto Satan, Whencecomest thou? Then Satananswered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
Unchecked Copy Box
Job 1:8 - And the LORDsaid unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job,that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that fearethGod, and escheweth evil?
Unchecked Copy Box
Job 1:9 - Then Satananswered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?
Unchecked Copy Box
Job 1:10 - Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessedthe work of his hands, and his substance is increased i

Obviously you have never read the book of Job.—>
Unchecked Copy Box
Job 1:6 - Now there was a day when the sons of Godcame to present themselves before the LORD, and Satancame also among them.
Unchecked Copy Box
Job 1:7 - And the LORDsaid unto Satan, Whencecomest thou? Then Satananswered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
Unchecked Copy Box
Job 1:8 - And the LORDsaid unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job,that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that fearethGod, and escheweth evil?
Unchecked Copy Box
Job 1:9 - Then Satananswered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?
Unchecked Copy Box
Job 1:10 - Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessedthe work of his hands, and his substance is increased i
I see you still choose not to study the scriptures I had previously mentioned IN CONTEXT.

In all the occurrences of the word “satan” prior to Job, what does the text itself say each “satan” was?

I see you still choose not to study the scriptures I had previously mentioned IN CONTEXT.

In all the occurrences of the word “satan” prior to Job, what does the text itself say each “satan” was?

You said ,”satan was not a tempter in the OT”and when proven wrong you fall back on more assumptions without proof from anywhere but your delusions.

You said ,”satan was not a tempter in the OT”and when proven wrong you fall back on more assumptions without proof from anywhere but your delusions.
Satan was not a tempter in the OT. Your passage from Job doesn’t prove otherwise. Do you have reading comprehension problems? In the OT satan is an adversary and an afflicter, not a tempter.

The satans in the OT prior to the book of Job were men and God. Scripture itself tells us that. You have no justification for departing from that consistent scriptural identification, other than maintaining belief in your doctrine of devils.

By the way, where does Job himself ever blame or mention this fallen angel named Satan for all his suffering and loss?

Satan was not a tempter in the OT. Your passage from Job doesn’t prove otherwise. Do you have reading comprehension problems? In the OT satan is an adversary and an afflicter, not a tempter.

The satans in the OT prior to the book of Job were men and God. Scripture itself tells us that. You have no justification for departing from that consistent scriptural identification, other than maintaining belief in your doctrine of devils.

By the way, where does Job himself ever blame or mention this fallen angel named Satan for all his suffering and loss?
No one can help you if you choose to stay willfully ignorant. We’re done.

No one can help you if you choose to stay willfully ignorant. We’re done.
Ya, I’d run too if my doctrines countermanded the very scriptures I claim to be following, and I was completely unable to provide answers to back up my claims.

But I understand. You’ve never been challenged on your belief in such a “core” doctrine as that of a supernatural fallen angel called Lucifer and Satan, and you just aren’t willing to acknowledge any kind of mis-interpretation on your part. It’s pride. Acknowledging error would be acknowledging the fact that you've been deceived for a very long time.

Your dualistic polytheism won't let you acknowledge error right now.

I know.
I was there.

I've gone through the same battle many times in the past, over various doctrines. Do you know what started my long journey out from under the thumb of various doctrinal errors? Studying a lot of various histories. KJVOism was the first to go.

p.s. - how am I "willfully ignorant" of not seeing this tempter of yours in the passage you provided from Job, when no tempter is spoken about at all? Did you even read your own citation?

Last edited:
Back