Covid deaths among influencers

Yet we are approaching a million Americans dead from COVID. More than every man, woman and child that live in Wyoming, Vermont, DC, Alaska or North Dakota. Soon the number of deaths will be more than the population of South Dakota, Delaware, Rhode Island, and Montana.

Almost 3 times the deaths in WWII.

COVID has killed more Americans than the Civil War, the deadliest war in American history.

but I guess that's no big deal to you people
No we aren't we are approaching 1 million Americans who have died WITH covid. Stop lying

You're lying is a bigger deal.

All data (except maybe the crazy, conspiracy blogs you people believe) show the unvaccinated are being hospitalized and dying at a much higher rate than the vaccinated.

You ignorance of the facts is no argument.
Sorry fake news doesn't cut it.

My facts are based on my life experiences and everything I know 100% to be true about covid, and I've come to the conclusion that the Media and Health industry have been lying, which doesn't surprise me since they are making money off this plandemic!!

I remember when the "experts" stood up and lied under oath that cigarettes don't cause cancer!! Who paid them to say that? Those that profited from cigarette sales.

How much does exxon mobile pay "experts" to say that they are not responsible for global warming?

Yet we are approaching a million Americans dead from COVID. More than every man, woman and child that live in Wyoming, Vermont, DC, Alaska or North Dakota. Soon the number of deaths will be more than the population of South Dakota, Delaware, Rhode Island, and Montana.

Almost 3 times the deaths in WWII.

COVID has killed more Americans than the Civil War, the deadliest war in American history.

but I guess that's no big deal to you people
Its been 3 flu seasons, and if you account all other respiratory illnesses people die from every year? We are not far off. But we never witnessed the incompetence at old age homes by the democrats' that led to thousands and thousands of deaths!

your denial of reality doesn't change the facts
The reality is 99.9% of people live after contracting covid. With or without the vaccine! And all the people in the hospitals are the paranoid, pro vacciners! Most of the deaths were due to human incompetency!

Here's another one. Told you. Ever other day I see one. What are the odds?

I know people that were close to their death bed that survived Delta variant. That is if he even had the covid even though he tested positive. This guy that seems relatively healthy died from what? Omicron?

Here is something strange....

New Omicron offshoot BA.2 is over 1.5 times more contagious than the original, early data from Denmark suggests​

Its worse than Omicron and they scrap all covid restrictions? How bad can Omicron be???LOL I had it. Like I said it's weaker than the common flu, but they still shutting down everything in Canada. Absolutely sickening.

Back