Darweenie conspiracy theory in evolution of the heart.

For the life of me, I don't understand why you have been so obsessed with Darwin's Weenie for so many years. Are you trying to tell us something, Cap'n Noobers? ?‍♂️

I wonder if that is the appeal. Creation science works on dogma; the illusionary assurance that its faith-based claims are fact, fact, fact!

Real life, of course, is not like that. There are things we do not know, things we cannot be certain of. A lot of people do not like uncertainty, so maybe this is why they are attracted to creation science.
Some people are in fact uncomfortable with uncertainty. Everything needs to be written in stone, there's only black or white, no gray area allowed. Sad for them, the world doesn't work that way

Starting off without heart fossils. 2,3,4 chamber designs.
No species displaying transition
Not a lick of credentials in cardiology and electrophysiology

Evolution of a vascular and circulation system is a mental construct.

Any changes in a heart, end up in a deadly heart attack.

EvoStory can do drawings to sustain their speculationism.

How many open heart surgeries have you performed, assisted observed?
Abdominal aortic aneurysm cases?
Pacemaker cases?
Reverse popliteal grafts?
I’ve done as many of those procedures as you have....absolutely ZERO ?

You must be having a laugh Noobers...what's the title today, Captain? Commodore? Coach? Oil company executive? Doctor? (of every specialty you can name.).

Some people are in fact uncomfortable with uncertainty. Everything needs to be written in stone, there's only black or white, no gray area allowed. Sad for them, the world doesn't work that way
This is not about unwelcome assessments which is rude. Worry about yourself.

Is it those scientists saying that some conclusion is (merely) most likely that makes you think it isn't science? If not that, what?
Speculation is what it is. Speculation which ignores written historical claims about life here in favor of ape ancestry delusions that appeal to apetheists.

No you are not. You are relying on delusion and junk science.
Can you substantiate that at all?

None of which can be fact checked and that is science. Not speculation about what might have been.
Can you point to the bits of the article I linked to that you believe are wrong? I will link to it again, for your convenience:

What does fossils and cardiac electrophysiology have to do with each other?
I am glad you ask. The organs involved create the incredibly complex PQRST waves in the electrogram. They don't understand the cause of a simple heart beat much less how a heart needed a control system. No fossil record. All hype/speculation

Back