Dear Normal Republicans

Speaker Johnson is now the Democrat Speaker of the House.
Which is correct. The Democrats are the largest party, the MAGA party is the next largest and the Republican party is the smallest of the three parties in the House.

What is your problem with the largest party having the Speaker?

Which is correct. The Democrats are the largest party, the MAGA party is the next largest and the Republican party is the smallest of the three parties in the House.

What is your problem with the largest party having the Speaker?

They've split their own party hoisted on the petard of the female lead in "Fatal Attraction" and can't understand why they can't get their way.

1) has Donald Trump ever lied?
2) are you still going to vote for him?

If the answer to 2 is yes, don't pretend lying bothers you.
All politicians lie, including Biden and Trump. Of those two, one is leading an invasion of his own country by foreigners, so that leaves me voting for Mr. Trump.

All politicians lie, including Biden and Trump. Of those two, one is leading an invasion of his own country by foreigners, so that leaves me voting for Mr. Trump.

Yeah, remember when Trump kept Covid from entering America?

Oh wait......

I'll let Trump's sycophants figure out how to spin Lindsay Graham going on "Fox News Sunday" and giving TRUMP credit for the Ukraine package.

So I guess mere minutes later Cult 45 aren't mad at Johnson????

See that's the good thing about being a principled conservative: I don't have to bend myself like a pretzel to explain how my views have evolved 180 degrees in nine minutes.

I was pleased by the large number of Republicans who voted for the Ukraine aid package (101 yea, 112 nay, and 1 present). Not quite half, but I still consider it a victory that this many Republican house members did the right thing and refused to be intimidated by the Trumpian wing of the party.

I was also pleased that Speaker Johnson is finally showing some backbone and is doing what is right, rather than what is politically advantageous.
Every single Republican who voted yea is a traitor to this country, sending taxpayer dollars to fuel wars that we have zero business funding.

Yeah, remember when Trump kept Covid from entering America?

Oh wait......
Trump never said he could keep Covid from entering America. What he did do was set the stage for the fastest development of a vaccine in the history of the world. Even when he does good, you find a way to criticize him.

Trump never said he could keep Covid from entering America. What he did do was set the stage for the fastest development of a vaccine in the history of the world. Even when he does good, you find a way to criticize him.
The DNA-altering vaccine that is causing heart issues and deaths in countless young folks across the country? That vaccine?

The DNA-altering vaccine that is causing heart issues and deaths in countless young folks across the country? That vaccine?
Yes, it has problems. That's what happens when things get rushed. I took the vaccine but would not do the same thing again. How about you, did you take it?

Right now it is clear that the Republicans are the open border party.
They had the option of signing a bill that gave them much of what they wanted, but refused when Trump said no. After all, maintaining the status quo at the border gives them an election issue when they otherwise have nothing to recommend them to voters.
Uh, no bill has to be signed to secure the border. Not one. Biden can do it at anytime. He can close it just as he opened it.
That you fell for the lie that a bill has to be passed to secure our own border speaks volumes.

Every single Republican who voted yea is a traitor to this country, sending taxpayer dollars to fuel wars that we have zero business funding.
I agree, though they are not sending tax dollars; they are either borrowing the money or just printing it up. It only adds to our 34 trillion-dollar debt, plus the Ukraine is hopelessly corrupt and it's money that we do not have straight down the drain.

Trump never said he could keep Covid from entering America.

I love pretentious objections, they reveal how little intellectual firepower went into the objection.

He absolutely left that impression - intentionally:

It came out of China, I heard about it, and we made a good move: We closed it down. We stopped it.”
“It was a very early shutdown, which is something we got right."

Within two weeks, he was blaming China for something he said his administration had stopped.

A person does not need to be a liberal or a partisan Democrat to simply be honest and say, "He really botched that one."

What he did do was set the stage for the fastest development of a vaccine in the history of the world.

Let me go make some popcorn so you and the anti-vaxxer nut fringe of Cult 45 can pull out the knives and start the rumble.
I look forward to this one.

Even when he does good, you find a way to criticize him.

You want to know why Trump doesn't get credit for the vaccine? You're right that he absolutely deserves credit for the rapid development.

The vaccine announcement was made on Monday, November 9, 2020.

Trump was too busy ranting and raging and trying to steal an election after the fact to be bothered with something as minor as what a number of his room temperature IQ followers claim kills people or alters DNA or their other ridiculous "I never took a molecular diagnostics course, but I saw a You Tube video" claims.

It's HIS fault he didn't get credit for it.
Nobody else's.

Right now it is clear that the Republicans are the open border party.

It isn't the Republicans taking the Republican Governor of Texas to court.

They had the option of signing a bill that gave them much of what they wanted, but refused when Trump said no.

Biden had the option of using the federal government already, but he wanted someone to blame. To be fair, neither party wants to solve that problem because the Republicans like having what amounts to slave labor that cannot complain and the Democrats like giving stuff away for future votes.

After all, maintaining the status quo at the border gives them an election issue when they otherwise have nothing to recommend them to voters.

If the party had the sense God gave a monkey, they could have nominated Stormy Daniels and probably beaten Biden. He's a babbling and incoherent liar whose daily schedule makes Reagan's look like a business executive in his prime 30s.

But the party has a suicide pact with Glenn Close's doppelganger, too.

Or maybe Republicans just recognized that the bill required them to sign on to some Unconstitutional and harmful things in order to get a border bill that the Biden administration had no intention of enforcing anyway.

...or Bill Kristol actually understands the difference between Reagan conservatives and the current populist insurgency. Real Republicans as defined by Reagan always support freedom for all people around the world by committing to "peace though strength" and letting the them know that they are not alone.

"We are children of God and we cannot be slaves."

Securing our boarders is necessary now. It should never be a political football to be tossed and turned about by those that want ultra-cheap labor - ever.

___

Yes, it has problems. That's what happens when things get rushed. I took the vaccine but would not do the same thing again. How about you, did you take it?
Nope. I had Covid in March 2020, and my immune system did its job, granting my natural immunity. No need to use abnormal experimental vaccines that have turned out to be dangerous. Disturbing to see you defend the jab, but then I suppose Trump worship does lead to all sorts of strange cognitive dissonance amongst his cult.

Uh, no bill has to be signed to secure the border. Not one. Biden can do it at anytime. He can close it just as he opened it.
That you fell for the lie that a bill has to be passed to secure our own border speaks volumes.
EXACTLY. All he has to do is ENFORCE THE EXISTING LAW. But he refuses, and Democrats play this game pretending new laws need to be passed. They do the same with gun control - we have more than enough (way more) gun control laws on the books, but they're simply not enforced.

You have no interest in truth and instead prefer propaganda of the left.

^This^ is yet another exhibit showing how little you know about me as an individual.

.... Biden caused the border crisis and Biden can solve it with a stroke of his pen.

^That^ kind of swift action would be wonderful. Why didn't he do it? It's my understanding that he does not have the legal authority to unilaterally suspend U.S. asylum law, but congress can.

Trump used section 212(f), but it was ultimately declared unlawful.

"This is because Congress, in a statute passed subsequent to Section 212(f), commanded that “no person shall receive any preference or priority or be discriminated against in the issuance of an immigrant visa because of the person’s race, sex, nationality, place of birth, or place of residence.” *

... Who cares.

I care because I am a patriot that served as a U.S. Marine.

____

* Quote Reference: Marquette University Law School

I think Johnson said that as Speaker he had extra in-depth briefings on Ukraine and became convinced that aid to them would benefit our long term interests.

Indeed. He mentioned this in his address to the press.

___

I'll let Trump's sycophants figure out how to spin Lindsay Graham going on "Fox News Sunday" and giving TRUMP credit for the Ukraine package.

So I guess mere minutes later Cult 45 aren't mad at Johnson????

See that's the good thing about being a principled conservative: I don't have to bend myself like a pretzel to explain how my views have evolved 180 degrees in nine minutes.

Hilarious!

I see you.jpg

___

Back