Death To America

Watchdog

Last week there were Muslims in Michigan shouting "Death to America", and yesterday the same thing happened again, this time in Chicago. We can thank the Democrats for this, it is the logical progression for allowing all these Muslims into America. I predicted years ago that we were headed for something like this, and now the enemy is within the gates.

Last week there were Muslims in Michigan shouting "Death to America", and yesterday the same thing happened again, this time in Chicago. We can thank the Democrats for this, it is the logical progression for allowing all these Muslims into America. I predicted years ago that we were headed for something like this, and now the enemy is within the gates.
Sounds like the maga cult.

Sounds like the maga cult.
No, they are solid Democrats. We gave them sanctuary in a troubled world and this is how they thank us? The deportations of people who think and say such things should begin tomorrow. They messed up the Middle East and now they want to do the same here. Shameful.

Please show us how you accessed their voting records (legally, I hope) so that we can verify that you're not simply making stuff up about them.
It is common knowledge that most if not all of the Palestinian protestors in America are from the Democrat left. They support the America haters Talib and Omar as Talib and Omar support them, and that has been reported time and time again in the media. None of them are conservative Republicans, that group truly loves America.

It is common knowledge that most if not all of the Palestinian protestors in America are from the Democrat left.
It being your opinion doesn't make it common knowledge.

Unless you can supply links showing how these protesters voted in US elections, it's safe to conclude you're just making stuff up about them.

The "death to America" slogan was used during the Iran hostage crisis (1979). Carter was president. Ronald Reagan ended the hostage crisis.

___

There were Muslims that fought for America in the war of independence

Names and where they lived please. I sincerely doubt that they were here in any appreciable numbers during our war for Independence.
You could’ve looked it up as fast as I did.

But you chose just reveal your ignorance and embarrass yourself.

“African Muslims also fought alongside colonists during the Revolutionary War (1775–1783). Multiple men with Muslim names appear on the military muster rolls, including Bampett Muhamed, Yusuf ben Ali (also known as Joseph Benhaley), and Joseph Saba. Other men listed on muster rolls have names that are likely connected to Islamic practice, such as Salem Poor and Peter Salem, whose names may reflect a form of the Arabic salaam, meaning peace. These men often distinguished themselves on the battlefield.”

It is common knowledge that most if not all of the Palestinian protestors in America are from the Democrat left. They support the America haters Talib and Omar as Talib and Omar support them, and that has been reported time and time again in the media. None of them are conservative Republicans, that group truly loves America.
The Squad does not represent the Democratic party. They are an extreme leftist click that does their own thing. Trying to say the Squad represents the Democrats is no different than saying the fruity Christian nationalists represent the Republicans.

The Squad does not represent the Democratic party. They are an extreme leftist click that does their own thing. Trying to say the Squad represents the Democrats is no different than saying the fruity Christian nationalists represent the Republicans.
They must represent some Democrats, since they were elected to Congress by Democrats as their official representatives. Most Democrats appear to support Israel - but it seems facetious to deny that, out of the Americans who hate Israel, most are Democrats. I might change my mind on this if someone could link to one or two Republican Congressmen saying they do not support Israel. I don't think you'll find any.

That said, I wouldn't presume to know that a Muslim crowd shouting "Death to America!" was composed of Democrats, because that isn't a mainstream Republican or Democratic viewpoint. It sounds like some third thing.

Pelosi and the Democrats fully supported and still fully support those loons.

That said, I wouldn't presume to know that a Muslim crowd shouting "Death to America!" was composed of Democrats, because that isn't a mainstream Republican or Democratic viewpoint. It sounds like some third thing.
Democrats are no longer the "mainstream". Nothing they want to do benefits the American people in any way, they constantly go against the Constitution.

“African Muslims also fought alongside colonists during the Revolutionary War (1775–1783). Multiple men with Muslim names appear on the military muster rolls, including Bampett Muhamed, Yusuf ben Ali (also known as Joseph Benhaley), and Joseph Saba. Other men listed on muster rolls have names that are likely connected to Islamic practice, such as Salem Poor and Peter Salem, whose names may reflect a form of the Arabic salaam, meaning peace. These men often distinguished themselves on the battlefield.”
Hiring mercenaries is something different entirely. The number of Muslims in the country at that time was pitifully small, if there were 20 in all 13 colonies that would have been it, and they had nothing to do with the forming of the mechanics of our government. They were not among the Founding Fathers and were not in the fore in us getting our freedom.

It being your opinion doesn't make it common knowledge.

Unless you can supply links showing how these protesters voted in US elections, it's safe to conclude you're just making stuff up about them.
Are you trying to say that they are conservative Republicans? LOL!

They must represent some Democrats, since they were elected to Congress by Democrats as their official representatives. Most Democrats appear to support Israel - but it seems facetious to deny that, out of the Americans who hate Israel, most are Democrats. I might change my mind on this if someone could link to one or two Republican Congressmen saying they do not support Israel. I don't think you'll find any.
The Democrats in Congress under Pelosi never sanctioned the 'Squad" for their hate America remarks and actions.

I'm saying you're refusing to support your claim that they're Democrats, and that you're doing this because you made it up, Christian.
Who can they be then? I have made my guess as to where they stand politically, now who do you think they vote for when they walk into a polling booth?

Back