Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb,

“I, the LORD, am the maker of all things,
Stretching out the heavens by Myself
And spreading out the earth all alone
, am the maker of all things,
Isaiah 44:24

Did the God of Jesus say this? YES or NO?

Trinitarians, can you manage to be honest enough to muster up an honest answer?

NO! And I will tell you why? Your "assuming" that in this verse that it is God the Father is speaking. I base this on what you said here above. "The only God is the God of Jesus. So do you have a God that Jesus did not?" Secondly, please identify who the "Redeemer" is in this verse?

Thirdly, since Isaiah 44:24 clearly states that God created "ALL ALONE and BY HIMSELF" explain why Jesus is clearly identified as the creator at John 1:3, Colossians 1:16, Hebrews 1:10 by His own Father, and at Revelation 3:14? Since God created all alone and by Himself why in the world would God need a helper or according to you a mere created man only to create anything? Please reconcile all of this for us?

IN GOD THE SON,
james PS: Save your breath and don't change the subject by telling me there is no "GOD THE SON." :rolleyes:

NO! And I will tell you why? Your "assuming" that in this verse that it is God the Father is speaking.
God the Father is "the only true God" (John 17:3).

I base this on what you said here above. "The only God is the God of Jesus. So do you have a God that Jesus did not?"
No, but Trinitarians do.

Secondly, please identify who the "Redeemer" is in this verse?
In Isaiah 44:24, it's Yahweh.

Thirdly, since Isaiah 44:24 clearly states that God created "ALL ALONE and BY HIMSELF" explain why Jesus is clearly identified as the creator at John 1:3,
He's not. The first few verses of John 1 are not about Jesus Christ, they are about God's logos, His will, plan, or purposes.

Colossians 1:16,
Col 1:16 does not say Jesus is the creator. It says "in him all things were created," and then it lists those things: thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers.

Hebrews 1:10 by His own Father,
The subject of this section of Hebrews is not the current heavens and earth, which God created (Gen 1:1), but the future heavens and earth, that Jesus Christ will oversee.

and at Revelation 3:14?
In Rev 3:14, Jesus is described as the ruler (arche) of God's creation. God made Jesus both Lord and Christ (Acts 2:36).

Since God created all alone and by Himself
He did.

why in the world would God need a helper or according to you a mere created man only to create anything? Please reconcile all of this for us?
Jesus is no "mere" created man. He is the Christ, the Son of God. He is the "second man," the "last Adam." Because he was successful in what God needed him to do, God raised him from the dead, glorified and highly exalted him, and gave him all authority in heaven and on earth.

IN GOD THE SON,
james PS: Save your breath and don't change the subject by telling me there is no "GOD THE SON." :rolleyes:
Well... There is no "God the Son."

NO! And I will tell you why? Your "assuming" that in this verse that it is God the Father is speaking. I base this on what you said here above. "The only God is the God of Jesus. So do you have a God that Jesus did not?" Secondly, please identify who the "Redeemer" is in this verse?

NO? The God of Jesus did not say the words of Isaiah 44:24? Wow.

If not his God, which God would you suggest?

NO? The God of Jesus did not say the words of Isaiah 44:24? Wow.

If not his God, which God would you suggest?
Instead of saying "Wow" reconcile Isaiah 44:24 with what I wrote, why did you avoid answering? And another thing that escapes your notice. How can you ask the question in the first place when Jesus was not even born yet? Did the Jews at the time think this was a reference to the Messiah? I say no because the context is about who created.

And when the verse says, "Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer," it means that God is the Redeemer. The Jews would never have thought it was referring to Jesus Christ as well because like I said the Messiah had not yet been born. And btw, read Galatians 4:4-5, "But when the fullness of time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law, vs5, in order that HE/Jesus might REDEEM those who were under the Law that we might receive the adoption as sons." Christians are "adopted" sons of God and not the one and only Son of God like Jesus. Now what excuses are you going to come up with?

IN GOD THE SON OUR REDEEMER,
james

Don't know. NO Person identified.

Instead of saying "Wow" reconcile Isaiah 44:24 with what I wrote, why did you avoid answering? And another thing that escapes your notice. How can you ask the question in the first place when Jesus was not even born yet? Did the Jews at the time think this was a reference to the Messiah? I say no because the context is about who created.

And when the verse says, "Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer," it means that God is the Redeemer. The Jews would never have thought it was referring to Jesus Christ as well because like I said the Messiah had not yet been born. And btw, read Galatians 4:4-5, "But when the fullness of time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law, vs5, in order that HE/Jesus might REDEEM those who were under the Law that we might receive the adoption as sons." Christians are "adopted" sons of God and not the one and only Son of God like Jesus. Now what excuses are you going to come up with?

IN GOD THE SON OUR REDEEMER,
james

How about you answer my question? If Isaiah 44:24 is not the God of Jesus, as you insist, which God do you suggest?

How about you answer my question? If Isaiah 44:24 is not the God of Jesus, as you insist, which God do you suggest?
What"s wrong with you other than not knowing your Bible. I did answer you with a resounding "NO."

Since it's obvious you can't answer my questions you keep making excuses. Your out of your league around here. I got a good verse for you from Jeremiah 12:5, "If you have run with footman and they have tried you out, Then how can you compete with horses?" "Rookie."

IN GOD THE SON,
james

According to Jesus, who is the one true God?
God the Father. According to the Apostle Paul at 1 Corinthians 8:6, who is the one true Lord? So tell me shroom, is there more than one true Lord? And here's an oldie and goodie at John 17:3, "And this is life eternal, that they should know thee the only true God, AND HIM whom thou didst send, even Jesus Christ." So shroom, in what respect do you know Jesus Christ, the one true Lord and at the same time the one true God? Let me give you a hint. Do you know Jesus Christ according to John 14:23?

IN GOD THE SON,
james

What"s wrong with you other than not knowing your Bible. I did answer you with a resounding "NO."

Then answer my question and quite being a weasel.

If Isaiah 44:24 is not the God of Jesus, as you insist, which God do you suggest?

Since it's obvious you can't answer my questions you keep making excuses. Your out of your league around here. I got a good verse for you from Jeremiah 12:5, "If you have run with footman and they have tried you out, Then how can you compete with horses?" "Rookie."

IN GOD THE SON,
james

Then answer my question and quite being a weasel.

If Isaiah 44:24 is not the God of Jesus, as you insist, which God do you suggest?
Again "NO." I don't suggest any God because there is only one God. How many Apostles and Disciples in the whole NT taught, realized and came to the conclusion that Jesus Christ was God?

IN GOD THE SON,
james

God the Father.
Right.

According to the Apostle Paul at 1 Corinthians 8:6, who is the one true Lord?
Jesus Christ. God MADE him Lord and Christ (Acts 2:36).

So tell me shroom, is there more than one true Lord?
No.

Eph 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

And here's an oldie and goodie at John 17:3, "And this is life eternal, that they should know thee the only true God, AND HIM whom thou didst send, even Jesus Christ."
Great verse!

So shroom, in what respect do you know Jesus Christ, the one true Lord and at the same time the one true God?
Jesus isn't the "one true God." His Father is.

I know the one true God (Yahweh, the Father) and I know the Son of God whom God made both Lord and Christ.

Let me give you a hint. Do you know Jesus Christ according to John 14:23?
John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Yes I do.

1 John 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, AND with his Son Jesus Christ.

IN GOD THE SON,
james
...still not a biblical phrase, James.

Again "NO." I don't suggest any God because there is only one God. How many Apostles and Disciples in the whole NT taught, realized and came to the conclusion that Jesus Christ was God?

Well if there is no other God but the God of Jesus, how can you insist Isaiah 44:24 is not the God of Jesus?

Have you lost your mind?

Well if there is no other God but the God of Jesus, how can you insist Isaiah 44:24 is not the God of Jesus?

Have you lost your mind?
Let me try it this way. Who is the literal father of Jesus Christ? Is it not God the Father? Jesus DID NOT HAVE a literal human father. He had a literal human mother and His Father was Deity.

So, can you give me an example of a son that does not share or have the same nature as it's father? Jesus is the one and only person who has two nature's. One on His mother's side, (human), and one on His Fathers side "Deity or God." And yet the Bible is clear that there is only ONE God, period. Prove me wrong!

IN GOD THE SON,
james

Let me try it this way. Who is the literal father of Jesus Christ? Is it not God the Father? Jesus DID NOT HAVE a literal human father. He had a literal human mother and His Father was Deity.

So, can you give me an example of a son that does not share or have the same nature as it's father? Jesus is the one and only person who has two nature's. One on His mother's side, (human), and one on His Fathers side "Deity or God." And yet the Bible is clear that there is only ONE God, period. Prove me wrong!

IN GOD THE SON,
james

So....... your way of dealing with your Isaiah 44:24 problem here is to throw your own confusion at it?

You have indeed lost your mind. It is only insanity that would deny that it is the God of Jesus speaking at Isaiah 44:24. His God is the only God there is. But you gleefully lept into that insanity of denying this was his God speaking.

Or are you just too far gone now to even recognize how insane that was?

Back