Do others toot your Christian horn too?

Unknown Soldier

I've noticed that most Christians toot their own horns boasting that God is on their side. Heck--they claim to speak for God. One member here even crows that he is like God and Christ. But of course, anybody can toot their own horns being truly proud Christians, so all this braggadocio doesn't amount to much at all.

Now, what would be more impressive is if others toot your horn too. Do you know people who notice that there's something special about you? Do they see you as a Godly person? Does anybody say that you're just like Jesus? When strangers pass you by in the street, do they smile broadly at you their eyes bulging with amazement? If so, then share some encounters like these with the rest of us. If possible, have the other person type into your post their testimony about you.

I've noticed that most Christians toot their own horns boasting that God is on their side. Heck--they claim to speak for God.
All who has from God the same a Jesus did speak for God, His word is within our hearts.
One member here even crows that he is like God and Christ.
Well if you are not in His same image that God creates man to be then I can understand why you make that elementary statement from ignorance to be like Him and in His same image.
But of course, anybody can toot their own horns being truly proud Christians, so all this braggadocio doesn't amount to much at all.
And you toot the loudest.
Now, what would be more impressive is if others toot your horn too.
Yes just as Jesus tooted his horn for the God he was of. We shout it from the rooftops.
Do you know people who notice that there's something special about you?
Absolutely, they know that I love them and will do anything within my reach for them.
Do they see you as a Godly person?
Without a doubt.
Does anybody say that you're just like Jesus?
I have been accused of being Jesus on this very forum. I think even you accused me of being.
When strangers pass you by in the street, do they smile broadly at you their eyes bulging with amazement?
Oh no, just as with Jesus, I do a certain thing then say go and tell no one then disappear through the crowd undetected.
If so, then share some encounters like these with the rest of us. If possible, have the other person type into your post their testimony about you.
How about you. Sense you say you are of Christ, tell us,
Does anyone say you are just like Jesus as you are supposed to be in the Father?
When strangers pass you by on the street, do they smile at you with their eyes bulging? LOL

Share with you? Ok I did volunteer prison work counseling inmates for over 25 years. Did you?
I did volunteer street work feeding and clothing people on the street and counsels the down and outers, did you.
I went into rest homes, assisted living with my little dog to cheer up those who were down, did you?
I counseled young married couples who were struggling with their marriages to help them understand one another's needs.
I was clergy and went into Cook Children's hospitals praying for children and their parents who were in dire straight for their sick and dying child.

Toot my own horn? You asked so I replied -- and Actually God commands of you to do the same. Have you? tell us of the miracles that follow you and I will tell you of mine. I would be surprised if you even has lead one to Gods salvation to have from God as Jesus received from God Himself in Matt 3:16.

But now you can accuse me of tootling my own horn LOL. But in reality God is the One I toot of who is in me. Same one Jesus toot his horn over.

Here see His toot in what he said as well. Same One I toot.

John 12:49: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 12:44-45. who believes in me, does not believe in me but in Him who sent me. He who sees me sees Him who sent me.
John

7:16. Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

John 5 :17 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 5:19. “Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.”

John 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Joihn 17:2-21, the kingdom of God doesnt come withj observation, it is withn you

John 16:23. And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

John 14:16. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

All who has from God the same a Jesus did speak for God, His word is within our hearts.
Now who told you that you speak for God or Jesus or that God's word is in your heart?
And you toot the loudest.
Many years ago I met a Christian woman who told me that I have a special place in God's plan. She was evidently wrong, but she did say I was special.
Yes just as Jesus tooted his horn for the God he was of. We shout it from the rooftops.
But others tooted Jesus's horn too. That's the issue of this thread--tooting the other person's horn instead of our own.
Absolutely, they know that I love them and will do anything within my reach for them.
Now if we could just hear from them.
I have been accused of being Jesus on this very forum. I think even you accused me of being.
If I did, then I couldn't have been serious.
Oh no, just as with Jesus, I do a certain thing then say go and tell no one then disappear through the crowd undetected.

How about you. Sense you say you are of Christ, tell us,
Yes. I posted an example earlier.
Does anyone say you are just like Jesus as you are supposed to be in the Father?
When strangers pass you by on the street, do they smile at you with their eyes bulging? LOL
I started this thread--I'm asking the questions.
Share with you? Ok I did volunteer prison work counseling inmates for over 25 years. Did you?
I make a point of staying out of prison, and so did Jesus.
I did volunteer street work feeding and clothing people on the street and counsels the down and outers, did you.
LOL--you put clothes on people on the street?
I went into rest homes, assisted living with my little dog to cheer up those who were down, did you?
I counseled young married couples who were struggling with their marriages to help them understand one another's needs.
I was clergy and went into Cook Children's hospitals praying for children and their parents who were in dire straight for their sick and dying child.
OK. Can you have anybody toot this horn for you?

Last edited:
Now who told you that you speak for God or Jesus or that God's word is in your heart?
Same One who told Jesus that. We are His ambassadors. His messengers.

God hasn't spoke to your heart has He? That is obvious by your question. For you cant identify in yourself with the same as Jesus identified himself in the Father.

Many years ago I met a Christian woman who told me that I have a special place in God's plan. She was evidently wrong, but she did say I was special.
She was right, you just refused Gods plan for you is all.

But others tooted Jesus's horn too.
Actually are like Him in the Father.
That's the issue of this thread--tooting the other person's horn instead of our own.
But if one is of God as Jesus was of God, we dont toot our own horn, we toot what God placed in us His same disposition of mind. Perfect as He is perfect.

Here is what we say about that who is of God.

For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

Now if we could just hear from them.
Come and see.
If I did, then I couldn't have been serious.
I agree.
Yes. I posted an example earlier.
What happened that they were wrong about doing Gods will?
I started this thread--I'm asking the questions.
I read your thread and ask you questions.
I make a point of staying out of prison, and so did Jesus.
I made a point to go into them just as Jesus did, and the highways and the byways, to the poor and to the rich. Ive been in just about every prison in the state of Texas including the Texas Youth commission who's houses inmate 13 years old - 19 years old.

I did these things not because I was supposed, not because some bible said I am supposed to to do them, I did it because I have compassion for people who need help from a friend. and went and helped because I know that I could.

If you cant believe what I say then follow me and see that what I do. Jesus made that same declaration of himself.

LOL--you put clothes on people on the street?
Absolutely, provided for them, had many donate to the cause, and they are so gracious for the help. You dont understand what a reward that is do you?
OK. Can you have anybody toot this horn for you?
Sure, come and ask those around me. Come and talk to those I took into prisons with me and to the streets and rest homes and there alike. Are you near by that you can? I welcome you. If you could come perhaps I have some help for you who is skeptical of the ways of Gods Love that He is in man, and help your understanding that you would mock Him in His ways as you do here.

Just as with Jesus in his day, the same as you had the same attitude toward him as you doing me for the very same reason. They could not go out in Love and help a friend either, they were so of self that anyone who actually was of Love for the others put them under conviction for not doing the same yourself.

If I am wrong and you did do these things from the heart as Jesus did, then lets hear you toot your own horn.

I invite you to come and sit and talk with me and those around me -- Is that fair enough? Come and see for yourself instead of mocking the ways of God who is Love that obviously you do not adhere to be in yourself that you would mock His ways for pun.

Same One who told Jesus that. We are His ambassadors. His messengers.
But who's saying that other than you?
God hasn't spoke to your heart has He?
I suppose not because I have no divine knowledge. I never make claims about God that I can't back up.
That is obvious by your question. For you cant identify in yourself with the same as Jesus identified himself in the Father.
But so far you haven't demonstrated God in yourself either.
She was right, you just refused Gods plan for you is all.
I think it's more likely that she was wrong.
But if one is of God as Jesus was of God, we dont toot our own horn, we toot what God placed in us His same disposition of mind. Perfect as He is perfect.
Well, I would prefer to see others tooting their horns for you.
Come and see.
No, you have those tooting their horns for you come here to do so.
What happened that they were wrong about doing Gods will?
I suppose we were all deluded imagining that God was backing us up.
I read your thread and ask you questions.
You can ask!

Anyway, I'm not going anywhere. You're sadly delusional. You want to feel special, so you imagine a God to make you feel special.

But who's saying that other than you?
The whole bible, who else?
I suppose not because I have no divine knowledge. I never make claims about God that I can't back up.
Anyone can make claims about a god, but it is another matter to be created in the same image of the One of Love that the God of the Bible is.
But so far you haven't demonstrated God in yourself either.
Neither did Jesus Jesus to the same and look how the same treated him for the very same reason as you do me.
I think it's more likely that she was wrong.
And you think Jesus was wrong also when he said this of himself and his God who sent him.

You think Jesus was God instead of what he actually said of himself. Actually calling him a blasphemer, which is not new to Jesus.

You are just to proud of yourself to look at what Jesus actually confessed of himself and his God.

John 12:49: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 12:44-45. who believes in me, does not believe in me but in Him who sent me. He who sees me sees Him who sent me.
John

7:16. Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

John 5 :17 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 5:19. “Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.”

John 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Joihn 17:2-21, the kingdom of God doesnt come withj observation, it is withn you

John 16:23. And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

John 14:16. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Well, I would prefer to see others tooting their horns for you.
I know, most would rather me be like them than like the God of it as Jesus was like Him.
No, you have those tooting their horns for you come here to do so.
Well I came here as a witness of God, just Jesus came for the very same reason, and you are supposed to as well. If you see of as tooting our own horns, then I do understand why, you cant toot of the One who sent Jesus yourself. .
I suppose we were all deluded imagining that God was backing us up.
That is not an imagination at all, you are very clear your god is flesh, a man, and idol, and not Spirit that the God of the Bible is.
You can ask!
I have but you dont answer, but Ill ask again.

Who was this Jesus spoke of and said he could do noting at all without and prayed to, and said sent him to show you the way to his Father?

John

Anyway, I'm not going anywhere. You're sadly delusional.
I do understand why. Jesus understood why the same said he was delusional, a blasphemer as well.
You want to feel special, so you imagine a God to make you feel special.
Actually the God of heaven made me feel special and good about myself in righteousness, perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect.

I used to be as you a sinner but now I am the righteousness of God in Christ, anointed of Go0d, and let God tell you Himself my friend that -- is a very comfortable and rewarding and peaceful state to be in.

You should try it yourself instead of that hateful and mockery disposition to downgrade the ways of God to be in you that obviously you love to be in yourself. You are one most miserable being in your disposition of mind where everything of God to be in His same image is mocked.

But you have your ways and God has His. I only chose His instead of yours is all.

it is a lot easier to start loving others when you start loving yourself.

Last edited:
The whole bible, who else?

Anyone can make claims about a god, but it is another matter to be created in the same image of the One of Love that the God of the Bible is.

Neither did Jesus Jesus to the same and look how the same treated him for the very same reason as you do me.

And you think Jesus was wrong also when he said this of himself and his God who sent him.

You think Jesus was God instead of what he actually said of himself. Actually calling him a blasphemer, which is not new to Jesus.

You are just to proud of yourself to look at what Jesus actually confessed of himself and his God.

John

I know, most would rather me be like them than like the God of it as Jesus was like Him.

Well I came here as a witness of God, just Jesus came for the very same reason, and you are supposed to as well. If you see of as tooting our own horns, then I do understand why, you cant toot of the One who sent Jesus yourself. .

That is not an imagination at all, you are very clear your god is flesh, a man, and idol, and not Spirit that the God of the Bible is.

I have but you dont answer, but Ill ask again.

Who was this Jesus spoke of and said he could do noting at all without and prayed to, and said sent him to show you the way to his Father?

John

I do understand why. Jesus understood why the same said he was delusional, a blasphemer as well.

Actually the God of heaven made me feel special and good about myself in righteousness, perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect.

I used to be as you a sinner but now I am the righteousness of God in Christ, anointed of Go0d, and let God tell you Himself my friend that -- is a very comfortable and rewarding and peaceful state to be in.

You should try it yourself instead of that hateful and mockery disposition to downgrade the ways of God to be in you that obviously you love to be in yourself. You are one most miserable being in your disposition of mind where everything of God to be in His same image is mocked.

But you have your ways and God has His. I only chose His instead of yours is all.

it is a lot easier to start loving others when you start loving yourself.
This is all your own "horn tooting." Until somebody else says you are "like Him inside-out and upside down," then your boasts are idle.

Chuckle!! Reminds me of the story of the fellow who was awarded a medal for his humility, but then got it taken away because he wore it.

This is all your own "horn tooting."
That is because His ways for you to be as He is and in His same image cant happen in you so that you may toot His horn as well.
Until somebody else says you are "like Him inside-out and upside down," then your boasts are idle.
Somebody else such as you? LOL.

Lets do this. Send someone that I may talk to who you claim you are of God and is as Jesus was in the Father, and you walk as He walks int His same light with the same signs following as is common among us who is of Christ. You say that you Arte of Christ and walk as He walks in His same light

Send me just one that can vouch for you. All I ask is just one. Until then you are a fraud just as you claim of me and those of Jesus day claimed of him.

Now you are judged by the very same as you judge. Prove you walk as He walks. in Gods same light, prove you went into the prisons and poor, prove you went into hospitals and healed the sick.

Ill wait for that proof that you calim you are of. And if you say you didn't claim that then you lie and are not of Christ at all became we who are of Christ do these things from our heat of Love who God is.

Now you are charged with your own judgment and if you cant produce then hypocrisy is the end of your judgment if you cant prove you are who you say you are of Christ yourself.

Judge not least you be judged with the very things that you judge others with, you are judged this day. In that you will be exposed for who you really are.

SO knock yourself out and send just one who you have healed, or just one that you have even saved, which I would be surprised if you ever have.

well now yatalking, but you may get kicked out of the Temple for saying that. Look no one is perfect but Israel has never said that were wring several tomes just like the rest of humanity.
  • Romans 3:23: "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"
  • Romans 5:8: "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
  • Romans 6:23
  • Romans 5:10
  • Titus 2:11-14
  • Isaiah 59:2
  • Acts 2:38
  • Romans 5:6
All the world knows this so why deny it ? lol we all have the same Bible ?

I asked him what he asked of me LOL. Send someone who can vouch for his claim to be that person of Christ that he claimed he is LOL. Cant wait to hear from his witnesses.
Yes indeed a most educated reply from you, LOL says it all. sic!

well now yatalking, but you may get kicked out of the Temple for saying that. Look no one is perfect but Israel has never said that were wring several tomes just like the rest of humanity.
  • Romans 3:23: "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"
But we who is born of God are without sin, cannot sin because we are born of God. 1 John 3:9. That is why I follow the ways of Jesus in righteousness instead of what others had to say about him.
  • Romans 5:8: "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
But Christ did not die. Christ is Gods Spirit, His state of man, in man to walk in it as He walks in it.

Jesus died but Gods Spirit of mins lives on in all who will recioeve Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 to be anointed of God instead anointed of the creed he once taught in the temple as Rabbi.
  • Romans 6:23
  • Romans 5:10
  • Titus 2:11-14
  • Isaiah 59:2
  • Acts 2:38
  • Romans 5:6
All the world knows this so why deny it ? lol we all have the same Bible ?
We do have the same bibles but different spirits to interpret it. Most see it in the spirit of carnality of flesh instead of see it in Gods same view to have His same mind, which Spirit is, to be anointed of Him instead of flesh. Even Jesus learned this difference in Matt 3:16, So did Adam in Gen 3:22 learn that same difference when he Wass the first to become like God to know this difference.

And Jesus was very clear in Luke 17:20-21, the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is within you, or is supposed to be.

I've noticed that most Christians toot their own horns boasting that God is on their side. Heck--they claim to speak for God. One member here even crows that he is like God and Christ. But of course, anybody can toot their own horns being truly proud Christians, so all this braggadocio doesn't amount to much at all.

Now, what would be more impressive is if others toot your horn too. Do you know people who notice that there's something special about you? Do they see you as a Godly person? Does anybody say that you're just like Jesus? When strangers pass you by in the street, do they smile broadly at you their eyes bulging with amazement? If so, then share some encounters like these with the rest of us. If possible, have the other person type into your post their testimony about you.
So, then, you're asking Christians to toot their own horn...

A Christian is exactly as Jesus was in the Father. Most claiming to be Christian are from from the same as Jesus was in Goid.

Christians are as Jesus was in the Father no different at all, and as with Jesus did toot Gods horn, as in this.

Here is how Jesus tooted as well, just as we all who has received the same from His God we call Father. .

John

Matt 11:25. At that time Jesus declared, “I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.

Yes, the ways of God to be anointed of Him is sic to those who are trying to serve God in a spirit that is not His. You are spot on in that remark.
9 No one who has God as his Father keeps on sinning, because the seed planted by God remains in him. That is, he cannot continue sinning, because he has God as his Father.
10 Here is how one can distinguish clearly between God's children and those of the Adversary: everyone who does not continue doing what is right is not from God. Likewise, anyone who fails to keep loving his brother is not from God.
11 For this is the message which you have heard from the beginning: that we should love each other
12 and not be like Kayin, who was from the Evil One and murdered his own brother. Why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil, and his brother's were righteous.

Is this your hope or not ?

No. I want to see if anybody toots their horns for Christians. Has anybody aside from yourself proclaimed you to be a person of God or Christ? Or are you the only person to say you are?
How about you, does anyone toot your horn besides yourself proclaimed you to be a Christian and is as Jesus was in the Father that a Christian is, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, walk as He walks in His same light of mind that all Christians to and in Gods same image that He creates us in?

Back