Do RCs believe we have an advocate?

balshan

John 14:26

But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

1 John 2:1

My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.

How do RCs understand the role of the advocate? How does Jesus or the HS advocate? Are they different roles?

John 14:26

But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

1 John 2:1

My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.

How do RCs understand the role of the advocate? How does Jesus or the HS advocate? Are they different roles?
The Roman Catholic "Advocate" is their "Blessed Virgin thing" without whom poor 'ol God, and Jesus wouldn't know how to deal with us!! The Catholic "Mary Thing" is the only one who understand us!!!!

The Roman Catholic "Advocate" is their "Blessed Virgin thing" without whom poor 'ol God, and Jesus wouldn't know how to deal with us!!
Sure they know how to deal with you. God has been dealing with mans beliefs systems sense Adam. And Jesus dealt with these belief systems right down to his grave.

The Catholic "Mary Thing" is the only one who understand us!!!!
Not so, all who has from God His same disposition of mind, as Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16 understand perfectly the gods the Catholic has conjured in their own minds to manipulate the gullible to follow them in their way for their idols as a means for enterprise.

We who has received and is of the same God Jesus received of, know exactly how we dealt with them, my own daughter went to catholic school. But when God Himself came into my being everything changed just as everything changed in Jesus when God Himself manifested Himself in Jesus as well. He left those beliefs systems he was one rabbi in to and became like God to know that difference from Gods righteousness and the difference of the laws of mans belief systems.

Catholics are not christian, they are catholics.
Mormons are not Christian they are Mormons
FLDS are not Christin they are FLDS
Baptists are not Christian they are Baptists.
And that list is extended to some 35,000 different belief systems called denominations.

A Christian is exactly the same as Jesus was in the Father and we walk exactly as He walks in His same light of mind, holy, pure, and without sin. We are the righteousness of God anointed of Him which is Christ in us.

You dont understand that do you?

Back