Do you agree with this statement from the Catholic Encyclopedia?

Yahchristian

Christ is not just a man, but also The Consubstantial Logos Himself made man.

TRINITARIANS, just to clarify what you mean by "made man"...

At the moment of conception, in the womb of the Blessed Mother, through the forcefulness of God's activity, not only was the human soul of Christ created but the Word assumed the man that was conceived. (link)

I do NOT. I believe the human soul of Christ was NOT created.

Last edited:

At the moment of conception, in the womb of the Blessed Mother, through the forcefulness of God's activity, not only was the human soul of Christ created but the Word assumed the man that was conceived. (link)

What activity of God ?Oh that would be The Consubstantial Logos/Son taking upon Himself this flesh, these bones, and this blood ,by way of the virgin.

......Alan

What activity of God ?Oh that would be The Consubstantial Logos/Son taking upon Himself this flesh, these bones, and this blood ,by way of the virgin.

So………. YES or NO……….

Do you believe ALL of the Catholic Church's teachings are correct?
All the official teaching of the Catholic Church are correct. That is what I discerned as a good Berean Christian.

NOTE: I realize you may not consider the Catholic Encyclopedia to be official teaching of the Catholic Church. I am just asking if you agree with the statement.

Catholics are no different from any other religious denomination, just different laws as all of these has among themselves for a belief for a god. They are not christian they are chaholic, LDS, Mormons, Baptists, Methodists, AOGs, you name in instead of Christian.

A Christian is as Jesus was in the Father and walk as He walks in His same light, perfect even as your Father ion heaven imperfect, holy, pure, and without sin, cannot sion because we who are born of God cannot sin. 1 John 3:9.

There is no unity in any of these beliefs systems, that is the very reason there are so many arguments about their gods they have developed to obey their rules for a god, instead of being a Jesus was in God.

I believe the human soul of Christ was NOT created.
Uncreated humanity eh?

Whereas our human soul is a CREATION of God...

Malachi 2:10... Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?

The human soul of Christ is a MANIFESTATION of God...

1 Timothy 3:16... And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

1 Timothy 3:16... And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
You shouldn’t be basing doctrinal belief on a textual variant.

The passage should read “he who was manifest in the flesh,” i.e., Jesus.

Whereas our human soul is a CREATION of God...

Malachi 2:10... Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?

Before the birth of baby Jesus, it is ridiculously absurd to suggest that God naturally had a "human" soul.

And you are quoted a corrupted verse again.

You shouldn’t be basing doctrinal belief on a textual variant.

The passage should read “he who was manifest in the flesh,” i.e., Jesus.
A difficult passage and connected with much of a controversy, for different mss say differently, some ὁς (who), some - the majority - θεός (God); the last reading is confirmed also by ancient theologians such as Ignatius of Antioch, who c. 107 AD seems to allude to the 1 Timothy 3:16 in saying in his letter to Ephesians: εις ιατρος εστιν, σαρκικος και πνευματικος, γεννητος και αγεννητος, εν σαρκι γενομενος θεος (one is the Physician, both fleshly and Spiritual, begotten and unbegotten, God who came to be in flesh (Eph. 7:2), and again: θεου ανθρωπινως φανερουμενου - "God manifested humanly" (ibid. 19:3). (hermeneutics.stackexchange)

He, The God of v. 15, was manifested in the flesh.
The subject of verse 15 (and the chapter) is the CHURCH…..not God.

Who was preached unto the gentiles?
Who was believed on in the world?
Who was received up into glory?

Answer: JESUS.

Good grief man.

Last edited:
The subject of verse 15 (and the chapter) is the CHURCH…..not God.

Who was preached unto the gentiles?
Who was believed on in the world?
Who was received up into glory?

Answer: JESUS.

Good grief man.
εὐσεβείας εὐσέβειαeusebeia
of godliness:
μυστήριον μυστήριονmystērion
mystery
Θεὸς θεόςtheos
God

ἐφανερώθη φανερόωphaneroō
was manifest
ἐν ἐνen
in
σαρκί σάρξsarx

1 Timothy 3:16 (KJV) And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

of godliness:
mystery
Θεὸς θεόςtheos
God

was manifest
ἐν ἐνen
in
σαρκί σάρξsarx

1 Timothy 3:16 (KJV) And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Dumb. Completely ignores the context of the first 15 verses.

of godliness:
mystery
Θεὸς θεόςtheos
God

was manifest
ἐν ἐνen
in
σαρκί σάρξsarx

If GOD was the legit reading in this verse, it would’ve been the go-to verse (along with 1 John 5:7) during the trinitarian controversies around the 4th century. With those two verses, in fact, there would’ve been no controversy at all. Yet we don’t see that, do we?

Why don’t you look up Sir Isaac Newton’s treatise that deals with those two verses? You might actually learn something.

The verses emphasizes the significance of the church as a pillar of truth and highlights the mystery of godliness revealed through God manifested in the flesh the Word made flesh Jesus Christ.
More stupidity.

The chapter says none of the contrived nonsense above. That’s all nothing but the wishful thinking of an idolater.

What exactly does the word “godliness” in verse 16 mean to an idolater? Can you honestly define it?

I’m sure that will be YET ANOTHER word that you will bastardize in order to support your polytheism.

Last edited:
More stupidity.

The chapter says none of the contrived nonsense above. That’s all nothing but the wishful thinking of an idolater.

What exactly does the word “godliness” in verse 16 mean to an idolater? Can you honestly define it?

I’m sure that will be YET ANOTHER word that you will bastardize in order to support your polytheism.
Wow!

So the AI you’re led by must have nothing intelligent to say about the meaning of godliness, eh?

You’re a one trick pony. The minute you’re hit with something outside your 4 verse trinitarian bible, you have nothing left.
Another meltdown!
Speaking of behaving in the Church you need to learn how to behave as God was manifested in the flesh showed us.

Back