END OF AMERICAN SOVEREIGNTY

Even after we all know Ticker has been lying about election fraud, you still believe him…wow

“Carlson referred to election fraud claims pushed by Trump and his cronies as “absurd” and "insane” in texts revealed in court filings last week.”
Not all of the various claims were of equal quality. If you have the patience to go back and look at my posts at the time you will see that I pointed this out when that fact was highlighted by Robert Barnes. So your ability to cloud this issue by lumping everything together doesn't testify well to your forthrightness. End it certainly doesn't support the application you're pushing vis-à-vis Tucker Carlson.

Not all of the various claims were of equal quality. If you have the patience to go back and look at my posts at the time you will see that I pointed this out when that fact was highlighted by Robert Barnes. So your ability to cloud this issue by lumping everything together doesn't testify well to your forthrightness. End it certainly doesn't support the application you're pushing vis-à-vis Tucker Carlson.
I have no desire to dig through your old posts and have never seen a single example of you posting in good faith.

Trump asked the border patrol how to prioritize building the wall and he took their professional advice. That was one bureaucracy that seemed to understand what it's mission was. At least it seemed to understand what it's mission was while Trump was president.

Actually the wall was extremely effective witness the fact that when people choose to violate our border they go to other places 99.99999% of the time.

I don't know about that, but I'm sure that whatever he did in the way of arranging financing was done upon consultation with White House Council. But I'm highly suspicious about allegations against Donald Trump with which I'm not familiar because most allegations leveled against Donald Trump are lies. And once those lies make it into general circulation they never stop being repeated no matter how many times they are absolutely proven dispositively wrong.

And they were all delighted that Mexico largely paid for the "remain in Mexico policy" which no doubt cost them millions and millions and millions of dollars. This kind of an adjustment in pragmatic solutions to immigration on the southern border is no betrayal.

The Republican Congress passed through the house and the senate several such plans during the Obama administration and Trump asked Republicans in Congress to do exactly the same thing for him which they did not do. These plans were vetted and criticized in advance and they weathered all of that controversy. There was no reason for him to open up a new can of worms to get legislation passed. The decision to let Congress agree on the particulars was the correct decision. The decision to not cooperate with Trump in that was a failure of the Congress.

Not feeling it necessary to be nailed down by the answer to that question was both tactically and strategically the sound course in my opinion. Trump spent more time answering questions from members of the press than any president in our lifetime. Frequently, particularly during the Trump administration, their questions were calculated to take options off the table, and he was very much right to not permit himself to be manipulated in that way.

I stand ready to be examined on this charge. Make your case.
I am not surprised that you are consistently unaware of major news stories that make RWers look bad.

The Constitution gives Congress the duty to appropriate funds:

As for his healthcare plan:

Ever since he was a presidential candidate, President Donald Trump has been promising the American people a “terrific,” “phenomenal” and “fantastic” new health care plan to replace the Affordable Care Act.

But, in the 3½ years since he set up shop in the Oval Office, he has yet to deliver.

I am not surprised that you are consistently unaware of major news stories that make RWers look bad.

The Constitution gives Congress the duty to appropriate funds:
The Supreme Court said that he could do it.
As for his healthcare plan:

I addressed this in my post.

Close, but not quite. This is a definition that is in accord with the UN Charter which the US is already a signatory to.
Close, but not quite, because usurpers have already signed over US sovereignty to the UN?
Close again. but not quite. This is boilerplate stuff for international agreements. Commit to allocate does not mean give us money or else. It is not an enforceable edict, but a pledge to put your money where your mouth is.
Without our consent, apparently.

UN troops on a UN members soil. What part of the country are they running?

Congress would have to approve the spending, just like they do with UN payments.
You might check me on this, but I don't think that the North Koreans paid for Douglas MacArthur to lead the UN troops to drive North Korea back over the 34th parallel.

Back