Eph 2 and Justification.

As you were informed, I stated nothing about two categories of natural men

Were you not able to understand that?
Post 155. "these show these are not all in that category", implies at least two. This is why you don't make things up pushing your agenda.

Er it has been your side which does not address scriptural rebuttal.
How many times do people have to explain to you that what you read INTO scripture is NOT what scripture is communicating.

You firmly believe you and you alone hold truth here and you constantly tell others they do not understand or that they lack knowledge etc. etc.

Yet you claim all have the same revelation.
You are a walking contradiction.

How many times do people have to explain to you that what you read INTO scripture is NOT what scripture is communicating.

You firmly believe you and you alone hold truth here and you constantly tell others they do not understand or that they lack knowledge etc. etc.

Yet you claim all have the same revelation.
You are a walking contradiction.
You have never once shown that I read into scripture what is not there.

Most of the time you like many others here leave objections unaddressed.

And you continue to disregard the context here, as it is your peculiar Gnostic inspired doctrines which are being disputed. Not all hold to them.

You have never once shown that I read into scripture what is not there.
I and others have.
You would/could not recognize it if it bit you in the face.
You do realise that you think only you hold the truth and no matter what anyone else says, they are uneducated/do not know what they are talking about/etc.
Most of the time you like many others here leave objections unaddressed.
It is impossible to debate you. Your continued ad homs, telling people basically that they are stupid makes it impossible.
For example. The parable of the sower.
There is only one group that Jesus says "understands" and they always produce fruit.
You contradict Jesus and say there are others who understand and don't produce fruit.

You cannot be reasoned with
And you continue to disregard the context here, as it is your peculiar Gnostic inspired doctrines which are being disputed. Not all hold to them.
See above regarding ad-homs and why it is impossible to debate a troll.
Gnostic inspired doctrines is in your mind only. You have decided that and you are 100% convinced you have proven it. But you are wrong of course.
The Spirit of God is alive and He is the one that leads to all truth. Any person, including Augustine could be changed by the HS as he walked with God. The fact that you fail to see that and judge a man on your standards and then condemn Biblical teachings on that basis is atrocious.

You are nothing more than an internet troll who keeps dissing people.

I and others have.
You would/could not recognize it if it bit you in the face.
You do realise that you think only you hold the truth and no matter what anyone else says, they are uneducated/do not know what they are talking about/etc.

No I do not think that only I hold the truth. It's just that that you Calvinists do not and refuse to heed scripture
It is impossible to debate you. Your continued ad homs, telling people basically that they are stupid makes it impossible.
For example. The parable of the sower.
There is only one group that Jesus says "understands" and they always produce fruit.
You contradict Jesus and say there are others who understand and don't produce fruit.
Sorry but that is simply an error

Luke 8:13 (KJV 1900) — 13 They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

These believe, If they did not understand the truth they could not have believed it

You cannot be reasoned with
Sure I can if you would try reasoning from the scripture.

No I do not think that only I hold the truth. It's just that that you Calvinists do not and refuse to heed scripture

Luke 8:13 (KJV 1900) — 13 They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

These believe, If they did not understand the truth they could not have believed it

Sure I can if you would try reasoning from the scripture.

lol .........

There so messed up.

See, you cannot be reasoned with.

There is NOTHING in the verse above about understanding the word. They have no ROOT.
And that you cannot refute, no matter what.

Those who hear [with joy] and understand produce a harvest.
Those who hear with joy, [and do not understand, who have no root] do not ever produce a harvest. EVER.

But I know you can NEVER accept this truth. If you did, you would find that your teachings are in error and your EGO can never allow for that.
This is why you are nothing but a troll and think only you hold all truth.

See, you cannot be reasoned with.

There is NOTHING in the verse above about understanding the word. They have no ROOT.
And that you cannot refute, no matter what.

Those who hear [with joy] and understand produce a harvest.
Those who hear with joy, [and do not understand, who have no root] do not ever produce a harvest. EVER.

But I know you can NEVER accept this truth. If you did, you would find that your teachings are in error and your EGO can never allow for that.
This is why you are nothing but a troll and think only you hold all truth.
Duh they believed

Hello

How did they believe the word of the kingdom without understanding it,

Further, still, how did the unregenerate believe?

Your theology holds they cannot.

you are not reasonable

Duh they believed
Again you think you are clever by using "Duh"

For some reason you think the tares in the church don't think they believe.
Of course they think they believe. They will stand astonished and say "Lord, Lord, we did this and that in your name"

Belief without understanding is worthless.
1Co 2:9 But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”—
1Co 2:10 these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.
1Co 2:11 For who knows a person's thoughts except the spirit of that person, which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

You are the one being unreasonable.

Again you think you are clever by using "Duh"

For some reason you think the tares in the church don't think they believe.
Of course they think they believe. They will stand astonished and say "Lord, Lord, we did this and that in your name"

Belief without understanding is worthless.
1Co 2:9 But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”—
1Co 2:10 these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.
1Co 2:11 For who knows a person's thoughts except the spirit of that person, which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

You are the one being unreasonable.
Your theology holds the unregenerate cannot believe.

Hello

Why is it i must remind you of your theology?

BTW you just refuted your theology yourself.

Your theology holds the unregenerate cannot believe.
Yes, without a revelation given by God that opens their hearts and minds to understanding, they cannot believe.

Don't twist that which I believe to fit your narrative.

You deny a personal revelation to your own peril.
We see in Acts where the gospel is preached that some are cut to the heart upon hearing while others mock.

Back