Evolution of the Organelle Assembly Line

We do not KNOW how the organelle assembly line evolved. But despite it happening 4 billion years ago, scientists have a good idea of how it could have happened. And that is enough to destroy your claim that it cannot have evolved.
YAWN.

So you dont know how to use a dictionary?
I think that my ability to use a dictionary is about the same as your ability to use a dictionary.

However, you shouldn't have to have to use a dictionary. My intended use of the word is well within common usage in English.

Unsupported as the rest of your claims.
I already gave an expansion/clarification of what I meant by "substantive" in a post you even quoted but you ignored it as an expansion/clarification of what I meant. Now you're on about whether I can support what I say "substantive" means,
Prove thats the definition - atheoevos making stuff up again.
as if the issue of whether "addressing the question" means "substantive" even matters. Rossum's reply addressed your question, and all you can do is to subvert the actual issue and ignore whether what he said makes his case or not.

When have you ever been?
Can you prove ros ever proved her claim true?
Until you affirmatively say that you want to have an intellectually honest conversation, including what that might look like, I won't be responding to you.

Back