Exoneration

Dant01

Paroles and early releases leave one's criminal history on the books. That's not a
good thing because those histories will be examined at the great white throne event
depicted by Rev 20:11-15. It's crucial that people get their histories wiped prior to
that day so that when the books are opened, it will look as though they've never
been anything but innocent their entire lives. That way God will have nothing with
which to accuse them.

Rom 4:25 . . He was delivered over to death for our sins, and was raised to life
for our justification.

The Greek word translated "justification" roughly pertains to a verdict of innocence
due to lack of sufficient evidence to convict, viz: exoneration.

Note that Jesus' crucifixion alone wasn't sufficient to gain folks exoneration, viz:
had his crucified dead body not been restored to life, we'd all remain in very grave
danger of facing justice at the great white throne event.

1Cor 15:17 . . If Christ has not been raised, then your faith is useless, and you
are still under condemnation for your sins.

FAQ: How might an interested party obtain this exoneration?

REPLY: Find a quiet moment. Cover your face with your hands for a sense of
privacy and simply speak with God saying, in so many words:

"God, I'm a sinner with a lot to answer for. I would like to take advantage of your
son's death and resurrection if I may. Thank You."
_

FAQ: How is it not a miscarriage of justice to allow folks to circumvent their
responsibility simply by believing Jesus died for their sins and rose again?

REPLY: In some mysterious way that has thus far eluded my sense of fair play; God
accounts Christ's followers as joint principals with him in his crucifixion.

Rom 6:3 . . Don't you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus
were baptized into his death?

Rom 6:8 . . We died with Christ,

Gal 2:20 . . I am crucified with Christ

And that's the way God much prefers sinners to face the wrath of God. The default
alternative is the great white throne event depicted at Rev 20:11-15 where those
who fail to be accounted crucified with Christ will face the wrath of God via a mode
of death akin to a foundry worker falling into a kettle of molten iron.
_

Back