Former President Donald Trump "is livid" and "screaming at everyone"

not “economy,” a few farmer’s personal property

not “enemy,” China
Do you even understand that America is 33 trillion dollars in debt and the interest alone is millions of dollars a day ? Guess who owns a large share of the US debt, and if you guessed the communist country of China you would be right ?

Attachments

• 4C35E5E5-ADA1-4A0E-8CFF-9AA355C47C01.jpeg
    4C35E5E5-ADA1-4A0E-8CFF-9AA355C47C01.jpeg
    441 KB · Views: 1
Another out of date (2018) and very RW source.
You simply can't tell the truth. The inspector general is not a "right wing source." Are you just allergic to the truth? You incorporate statements that are 180° juxtaposed to the truth over, and over, and over again. What is it with that?
There was an investigation done by Congressional Republicans (2019) who found no evidence of hacking by China

Are you familiar with the extent to which Washington elitists are on the take from China? Mitch McConnell is about to lose his position as leader in the Senate because of these compromises. The office of the inspector general is not on the take. If you don't recognize that the elitist class is robbing the United States of all of its wealth and off shoring that well so that they can jump ship with their campaign of selling out the United States causes it to capsize you're a fool, but you just keep on defending them. Because when they come for your worldly possessions there won't be anybody left to complain to anyway.
The FBI also did an investigation and found no Chinese hacking:
Oh, thank heavens! The police have arrived… you are a fool. This is the same FBI, by the way, that has decided that complaining at a school board meetings makes you a terrorist.

Highly unlikely
Your marvelous voter fraud organization can do it. No fat buddha lady singing yet!

You've taken Nevada, shut Lake out in Arizona, now it's just some people from the land of fruits and nuts.

Surely lefties can sweep out some deplorables from Cali, right?

I think you can do it, just slow roll it a little slower, sprinkle your votes a little wider. Piece of cake!

Do you even understand that America is 33 trillion dollars in debt and the interest alone is millions of dollars a day ? Guess who owns a large share of the US debt, and if you guessed the communist country of China you would be right ?
Japan owns more

Us citizens own much more than that.

You simply can't tell the truth. The inspector general is not a "right wing source." Are you just allergic to the truth? You incorporate statements that are 180° juxtaposed to the truth over, and over, and over again. What is it with that?

Are you familiar with the extent to which Washington elitists are on the take from China? Mitch McConnell is about to lose his position as leader in the Senate because of these compromises. The office of the inspector general is not on the take. If you don't recognize that the elitist class is robbing the United States of all of its wealth and off shoring that well so that they can jump ship with their campaign of selling out the United States causes it to capsize you're a fool, but you just keep on defending them. Because when they come for your worldly possessions there won't be anybody left to complain to anyway.

Oh, thank heavens! The police have arrived… you are a fool. This is the same FBI, by the way, that has decided that complaining at a school board meetings makes you a terrorist.
I had not heard that Mitch's position is up for grabs. Seems to me he has been an effective leader for the GOP, although for the country, not so much. Got any ideas who might be eyeing that position?

I know that Kevin does not have the Speakership sewn up, and the RW Freedom Caucus wants some major concessions in exchange for their votes.
Going to be interesting to see how this pans out, especially if Nancy steps down from a leadership role.

The inspector general is not a right wing source.

The inspector general is the cop who investigates the FBI!

Honestly your responses are really, really stupid.
Why didn't the Republican Senate investigation cite any IG report done a year earlier?

And both of the sources you quoted were RW media, rather than a link to the actual IG report.

I have been looking and cannot find anything about an IG report claiming that China hacked Hillary's computer. Do you have such a direct link?

All I find are bogus news stories originating from the Daily Caller and amplified by Trump, that the FBI said were false.

This is from CNBC:

• The FBI pushes back against a right-wing news story that had been promoted by President Trump just hours earlier.
  • The story, published by The Daily Caller, claimed that a Chinese-owned firm operating in Virginia had hacked a private email server owned by then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and obtained “nearly all” her emails.
  • “The FBI has not found any evidence the (Clinton) servers were compromised,” a bureau official tells NBC News.

A subsequent Congressional investigation to which I already linked found no evidence of such hacking.

Last edited:
I had not heard that Mitch's position is up for grabs.
Mitch is doomed.
Seems to me he has been an effective leader for the GOP, although for the country, not so much.
He tried to leverage his success in advice and consent for Supreme Court nominations into absolution for selling the country out to the Chinese. That's not gonna work! And by the way Mitch McConnell hasn't sold the country out to the Chinese anymore than Joe Biden has. These men are total scumbags and if there was an ounce of justice in the world they would spend the rest of their days in prison.
Got any ideas who might be eyeing that position?
They couldn't do worse no matter who it is. I would be delighted if it were Rand Paul.
I know that Kevin does not have the Speakership sewn up, and the RW Freedom Caucus wants some major concessions in exchange for their votes.
Certainly the America first crowd will have a much bigger voice, because the house is going to be close. That means that every vote including Marjorie Taylor Greene will be crucially important. I couldn't be happier about that! By the way, she want her district with 69% of the vote.
Going to be interesting to see how this pans out, especially if Nancy steps down from a leadership role.
The Democrat party is in danger of everyone with name recognition dying within a five year time span. The Democrat party is like the widows one-horse shay. They did such a good job of staying in power that they all died of extreme old age at exactly the same time.

Japan owns more

Us citizens own much more than that.
Keep dreaming and denying reality like liberals are great at.
If you deny what @Backup wrote, you'll be the biggest liberal in this thread:

The U.S. government incurs debt when it issues Treasury securities to fund the deficit between the amount of money that it receives in taxes and other revenues versus the amount of money that it spends on defense, welfare programs, the interest it pays on its current debt, and more. As of Oct. 8, 2022, the government's total debt was $31.1 trillion.

KEY TAKEAWAYS
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service classifies national debt in two ways: intragovernmental debt and debt held by the public.
  • Over three-quarters of the total national debt is public debt, which includes Treasury holdings by foreign countries.
  • Japan is the largest foreign holder of public U.S. government debt, owning $1.3 trillion in debt as of May 2022.

How's it feel, lib?

Lol, as the Bidens steal millions from taxpayers
... which has happened only in your imagination, deny-reality-Lib.

You're welcome to bring your evidence to a court of law, deny-reality-Lib, or whine anonymously about a conspiracy theory on some backwater web forum. I'm pretty sure everyone here knows which you'll choose ;)

Why didn't the Republican Senate investigation cite any IG report done a year earlier?

And both of the sources you quoted were RW media, rather than a link to the actual IG report.

I have been looking and cannot find anything about an IG report claiming that China hacked Hillary's computer. Do you have such a direct link?

All I find are bogus news stories originating from the Daily Caller and amplified by Trump, that the FBI said were false.

This is from CNBC:

A subsequent Congressional investigation to which I already linked found no evidence of such hacking.
I would like to point out that there WAS an IG report at about the time these claims were made, but it concerned the appropriateness of the actions of certain FBI agents, specifically Comey and Strzok and his girlfriend. The summaries of this 500+ report did not include what would have been a bombshell finding that China had hacked Clinton's computer.

It seems clear that Daily Caller made this up and the story was picked up by Fox. I gather neither of those published retractions.

If someone can post an IG report detailing that Chinese hack, I will accept that evidence.

I would like to point out that there WAS an IG report at about the time these claims were made, but it concerned the appropriateness of the actions of certain FBI agents, specifically Comey and Strzok and his girlfriend. The summaries of this 500+ report did not include what would have been a bombshell finding that China had hacked Clinton's computer.

It seems clear that Daily Caller made this up and the story was picked up by Fox. I gather neither of those published retractions.

If someone can post an IG report detailing that Chinese hack, I will accept that evidence.
bump for Thistle

Can you post a link to that IG report about China hacking Clinton?
Why am I stupid for not believing an IG report that does not seem to exist?

bump for Thistle

Can you post a link to that IG report about China hacking Clinton?
Why am I stupid for not believing an IG report that does not seem to exist?
Right away! First get me the names of all those anonymous informants that leaked everything about Donald Trump for the last six years. Reasonable suspicion is a two-way street. There is no level of lying that you will not positively encourage if you see an advantage in it.

Right away! First get me the names of all those anonymous informants that leaked everything about Donald Trump for the last six years. Reasonable suspicion is a two-way street. There is no level of lying that you will not positively encourage if you see an advantage in it.
Thank you for confirming that you do not have any evidence of what was in the IG report. Specifically, no evidence about whether or not the Chinese hacked Hilary's server.

Thank you for confirming that you do not have any evidence of what was in the IG report.
I didn't say that, nor can it be inferred from what I did say. I just find it remarkable about how the left loves, cherishes, and coddles [encourages to grow] their own hypocrisy. It really puts Gollum's attitude toward the ring of power to shame by comparison.
Specifically, no evidence about whether or not the Chinese hacked Hilary's server.
You have absolutely zero basis for disputing the inspector general report.

I didn't say that, nor can it be inferred from what I did say. I just find it remarkable about how the left loves, cherishes, and coddles [encourages to grow] their own hypocrisy. It really puts Gollum's attitude toward the ring of power to shame by comparison.

You have absolutely zero basis for disputing the inspector general report.
There is no such report.

If you think otherwise, why can't you provide an actual link to it?

Back