Gelatinous Georgia judge hands Trump team a great victory

Ethics say "appearance of conflict of interest"
And that's good enough reason to get one of them removed from the case. But nothing thrown out.

You spit on ethics?
2 of my professions have strict ethics guidelines. (left wingers lie about my credentials because they have no ethical standards).
It's easy to claim that you have two or more professions if you have no ethical standards.

Ethics say "appearance of conflict of interest"

You spit on ethics?
2 of my professions have strict ethics guidelines. (left wingers lie about my credentials because they have no ethical standards).
Gotta be more than just 2. I can think of a half dozen of your supposed professions that have ethical guidelines.

I do so enjoy reading posts from those who affect an ability to read minds.
That's funny. I looks like you couldn't read past the first line. Reading does not seem to be your forte, does it? It doesn't matter...they have you. It's ok dear. They're in charge. You don't have to think.

Last edited:
Subtext: You do not agree with what I write. Perhaps next time honesty would be the best policy.
"Yes dear of course I am. Now you go off and lie down in a darkened room."

No. Subtext: I read your posts and understand your childish implications. You are arrogant in your own ignorance, and respect is not part of your MO.

"Yes dear of course I am. Now you go off and lie down in a darkened room."

No. Subtext: I read your posts and understand your childish implications. You are arrogant in your own ignorance, and respect is not part of your MO.
Respect needs to be earned. It is not an automatic right.

Her language seems to mirror yours, actually. Understand, this is what your own comments engender. If your intellect posed an actual threat to the argument here, we'd be responding at a different level.
As far as I recall, unless he's had a change of heart, Thistle identifies as a male.

Back