Unanswered questions below

was Cornelius continually in sin

Lydia

The Gentiles in Acts 13?

None of these were yet regenerate not having heard the gospel

According to your theology they are continually in sin and haters of god

But your theology is false as scripture shows over and over

or these

Romans 2:14 (ESV) — 14 For when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law.

Crickets and falsehoods is what we get from Howie

he cannot deal with scriptural facts so he fabricates things like believing in the sovereignty of man.

Howie had no answer

Afraid not

you failed to address this

Any evidence these rejected the gospel and were continually in sin

Unanswered questions below

was Cornelius continually in sin

Lydia

The Gentiles in Acts 13?

None of these were yet regenerate not having heard the gospel

According to your theology they are continually in sin and haters of god

But your theology is false as scripture shows over and over

or these

Romans 2:14 (ESV) — 14 For when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law.

Thus you make God a God of deception and confusion.
You cannot help yourself to post a post to my post. You cannot NOT quote me because you have no other choice than to choose to quote my posts as you were predestined and irresistibly drawn to quote my every post. I'll be waiting for your next predetermined quote of this post of mine.

You cannot help yourself to post a post to my post. You cannot NOT quote me because you have no other choice than to choose to quote my posts as you were predestined and irresistibly drawn to quote my every post. I'll be waiting for your next predetermined quote of this post of mine.
I will wait for your next non relevant post as that is what you are limited to.

I will wait for your next non relevant post as that is what you are limited to.

Yet another irrelevant waste of bandspace highlighting the irrationality of his doctrine

Yet another irrelevant waste of bandspace highlighting the irrationality of his doctrine

You just have to respond to this as it’s your life’s mission to have the last word, don’t you? So I’ll leave you be after this and give you the last word so you can sleep well tonight.

You just have to respond to this as it’s your life’s mission to have the last word, don’t you? So I’ll leave you be after this and give you the last word so you can sleep well tonight.
I will not allow falsehood to go unchallenged

Back