Georgia Guide Stone.

Nope. I'm just fine... as are others who have the sense to wear masks. Your comment only further displays your ignorance and lack of factual information regarding the topic.
What's the protection factor of your mask?

Yes.

It is.

Without context, the term is meaningless...
Mask and protection go hand in hand.

You see, this is why you think masks work...as you don't have a clue as to what a protection factor is.

Do you know what a fit test is or you drawing a black concerning that term?

Mask and protection go hand in hand.

You see, this is why you think masks work...as you don't have a clue as to what a protection factor is.
Neither do you; the term is meaningless.

You could debunk this claim by showing where it's defined - and it better be somewhere that the average person can look at and say "Oh, right, that's not arbitrary at all"...

Neither do you; the term is meaningless.

You could debunk this claim by showing where it's defined - and it better be somewhere that the average person can look at and say "Oh, right, that's not arbitrary at all"...
As I said...you don't understand the two terms...but you insist masks work.

I've wrote about it several times on this forum. Here. Educate your self.

Your answer showed me you no nothing. You should have googled it first and learned what it meant.
I know a lot more than you. That's why I got vaccinated. After reading your posts your claims of "knowledge" are laughable.

As I said...you don't understand the two terms...but you insist masks work.

I've wrote about it several times on this forum. Here. Educate your self.
LOL!
You insist vaccines don't work, despite all the evidence and research that says they do.

Back