Georgia Whistle-Blower Admits To Harvesting Ballots In 2020

LOL

I love when people keep reminding us all of this .. likely the most thoroughly HONEST thing that knucklehead has ever said...
Biden thought the camera was a priest, and he was in confession

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics," Biden said in the video.

Biden thought the camera was a priest, and he was in confession

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics," Biden said in the video.
he probably literally thought it was a priest... LOL

poor dude... no, wait... it would be Poor Dude.. if he wasn't so damned evil...

sigh

Do you? You keep insinuating that I am a left winger, when I have repeatedly denied it.
You keep denying being a left winger.
I have never asked you if you were one.

It is not a coincidence watching left wingers with their high frequency and high intensity disagreement with Conservatives.

Why make such a cartoon description?

It doesn't mask what you are doing.

You think you've grabbed ahold of some significant thing when you parse between illegal and fraud.

Oh look, people at the post office have to handle the ballot, that could be fraud! It's so confusing!

However, I hope you still think you research is special.
How dare you question left wingeranity.

You do fight for and support the leftist agenda, you think we are blind, smiles!

No, ,I do not fight and support some "leftist agenda". I only try to find the truth. I cannot agree with fake news and outright falsehoods, no matter who posts them.

But yes, some of you far rightists are blind to the truth about me. Just because I cannot agree with them on some things doesn't automatically brand me as a leftist.
Nancy Pelosi denies her and her husband has a conflict of interest on stock investment, but reality knows otherwise

Where are we discussing that on this thread?
Biden denies he had any knowledge about his Son's activity in Russia and Ukraine, but his words on not gonna give you the $Billion$ until the investigator of his son in Ukraine was fired
So? What does this have to do with the OP?

Nothing but a diversionary tactic. I am all too familiar with those, after debating on CARM for 22 years.

Last edited:
Look in a mirror.
I did and found no smearing. So, kindly show me where I have smeared anyone on this thread. So, please show me proof and be specific, as to the post number where I smeared anyone. You made the accusation; therefore, the burden of proof is on you to prove your assertion.

This has been dealt with before on here. Biden misspoke--again. In context, he meant the very opposite. You would know this had you bothered to do even a little bit of research.
of course

I honestly don’t understand why you keep feeding the trolls. They are not seriously trying to depend their crazy positions, just get under your skin.

of course

I honestly don’t understand why you keep feeding the trolls. They are not seriously trying to defend their crazy positions, just get under your skin.
I feel compelled to correct falsehoods and misinformation on here. I guess it is just my nature and my training in journalism, from college. :)

It also shows some moderate left wingers on here that not all right wingers are extreme, but quite moderate. And not all buy into misinformation and outright lies about covid and the vaccines.

But I don't like being accused of something I didn't write, say, or do. Therefore, in debates, the debater making an accusation has the burden of proof to prove that accusation. So, I would like to see evidence on this thread where I smeared anyone. The extreme right wingers on here often demand I show proof of some statements I have made on here, which is only fair. So, it is only fair that they show ME proof. :)

But thank you for your comments.

of course

I honestly don’t understand why you keep feeding the trolls. They are not seriously trying to depend their crazy positions, just get under your skin.
No trolling whatsoever, Biden admitted to the world the election fraud the took place

Just as he admitted to the world the he used extortion on Ukraine

"You dont get the $Billion$ unless you fire the Investigator"

Yes the guy investigating his son Hunter Biden for corruption in Ukraine

Yes Joe Biden in both instances told the truth before the world regarding his criminal corruption, yes hes that "Stupid"!

I feel compelled to correct falsehoods and misinformation on here. I guess it is just my nature and my training in journalism, from college. :)

It also shows some moderate left wingers on here that not all right wingers are extreme, but quite moderate. And not all buy into misinformation and outright lies about covid and the vaccines.

But I don't like being accused of something I didn't write, say, or do. Therefore, in debates, the debater making an accusation has the burden of proof to prove that accusation. So, I would like to see evidence on this thread where I smeared anyone. The extreme right wingers on here often demand I show proof of some statements I have made on here, which is only fair. So, it is only fair that they show ME proof. :)

But thank you for your comments.
Your postings are in continual support and defense of the left and their agenda, you think everybody is blind

Of course my opinion is you voted for Biden, as you maintain silence when questioned "Why"?

Because you voted for the man who supports killing the innocent unborn (Abortion)

The Geriatric invalid that oppose everything the word conservative stands for, and yes I believe you voted for him, correct me if I'm wrong?

I vote for Donald J. Trump, American Patriot and Hero

Trump/De Santis 2024

Your postings are in continual support and defense of the left and their agenda, you think everybody is blind

Of course my opinion is you voted for Biden, as you maintain silence when questioned "Why"?

Because you voted for the man who supports killing the innocent unborn (Abortion)

The Geriatric invalid that oppose everything the word conservative stands for, and yes I believe you voted for him, correct me if I'm wrong?

Trump/De Santis 2024
I can't name a voter who hates President Trump that voted for Trump.

People that claim they oppose abortion craft a lot of cognitive dissonance voting pro-abortion.

My support is just for accurate information. Fake news is basically lies. Do some people prefer lies to the truth?

That is your opinion. It is no one's business whom I voted for.

You don't know that. You just think you do. Opinions are not necessarily facts. Again, it is my business and no one else's whom I voted for.
The Geriatric invalid that oppose everything the word conservative stands for, and yes I believe you voted for him, correct me if I'm wrfir.

See above.

Trump/De Santis 2024
Good for you.

Last edited:
Back