Georgia Whistle-Blower Admits To Harvesting Ballots In 2020

If you believe that, why is Trump offering to pardon them if he gets reelected?
That's good news, then Republicans will be able to investigate Pelosi and the FBI when the house and senate are in republican full control in 2022, ain't that far away, cant wait to see the fireworks in investigations begin!

Russia Hoax, Hillary Clinton & DNC, Comey, Strzok, McCabe, Paige, Mueller, Obama, Biden

2020 Election Fraud, boy that's gonna be interesting!

Hunter Bidens laptop from hell, in open treason and bribery, with the big guy Joe Biden involved

Just the tip of the iceberg!

That's good news, then Republicans will be able to investigate Pelosi and the FBI when the house and senate are in republican full control in 2022, ain't that far away, cant wait to see the fireworks in investigations begin!

Russia Hoax, Hillary Clinton & DNC, Comey, Strzok, McCabe, Paige, Mueller, Obama, Biden

2020 Election Fraud, boy that's gonna be interesting!

Hunter Bidens laptop from hell, in open treason and bribery, with the big guy Joe Biden involved

Just the tip of the iceberg!
Narcissist fauci doesn't want to get left out.

So, are you saying doing so may be this person's way of trying to get the votes invalidated without actually opening them or tampering with them in any way....? By illegally picking them up and taking the to the post office or dropping them in one of those ballot boxes?

I agree. But in both scenarios the ballots remain unopened and unchanged.
Fake News

No way of knowing all ballots delivered were all the same, no more and no less than the ones gathered.

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics," Biden said in the video.

10 dollars.

Hillary campaign spend 20 dollars a vote to lose. Fraud saves them money.

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics," Biden said in the video.

10 dollars.

Hillary campaign spend 20 dollars a vote to lose. Fraud saves them money.
This has been dealt with before on here. Biden misspoke--again. In context, he meant the very opposite. You would know this had you bothered to do even a little bit of research.

And

I am no fan of Biden's, but I can tell what he really meant, when what he said is put in context--which was cut out of that video.

Of course, Trump has misspoken a few times, but is that okay?

This has been dealt with before on here. Biden misspoke--again. In context, he meant the very opposite. You would know this had you bothered to do even a little bit of research.

And

I am no fan of Biden's, but I can tell what he really meant, when what he said is put in context--which was cut out of that video.

Biden meant exactly what was said, he's so stupid he told the truth before the world that watched

No teleprompter can be a dangerous thing for Biden and his handlers, and the world watched!

And

Biden meant exactly what was said, he's so stupid he told the truth this time before the world

No teleprompter can be a dangerous thing for Biden and his handlers, and the world watced!

And

More Biden voters energy spent on defending his statement.

Hmmm, interesting point. But I think the law means others handling the ballot before it gets put in the mail or the ballot boxes. But then someone at the post office would handle the sealed mail-in ballots, and someone would have to go to those ballot boxes and retrieve the ballots and take them to where they would be opened and counted.

But as I stated, I don't agree that they were "fraudulently handled", just illegally handled. Fraud means with intent to deceive. If the ballots were not opened or tampered with, then the votes in them were not changed. No deception. Not everything illegal is fraudulent.

However, I hope this "John Doe" is found and interviewed, to determine what is what.

Ultra left wingers try to spin and it doesn't work.

You have taken no law courses. People with larceny and fraudulent intent, play word games and post obfuscations.

Refuse to read all of what he said in context, eh?
Ultra left wingers try to spin and it doesn't work.

No, it is the far rightists that cannot seem to read in context. But then, Trump misspoke a time or two....but that is okay....right?
You have taken no law courses. People with larceny and fraudulent intent, play word games and post obfuscations.
Never claimed to have had any. But it is obvious what Biden meant, in context. Sorry that some far rightists cannot seem to get that.

They hate President Trump.
No, "they" don't. This moderate right-winger does not. I don't like him, but neither do I hate him. I can't think of anyone living that I truly hate. It is wrong to hate a fellow human being whom Jesus suffered, bled, and died for.

But don't most of the far rightists on here hate Biden.....?

No, "they" don't. This moderate right-winger does not. I don't like him, but neither do I hate him. I can't think of anyone living that I truly hate. It is wrong to hate a fellow human being whom Jesus suffered, bled, and died for.

But don't most of the far rightists on here hate Biden.....?
AOC, Chuck Schumer, and Bernie Sanders, are moderate right wingers to

Back