God created all things, the universe and the earth in 6 days, about 6000 years – the Bible and real science prove this is true

SavedByTheLord

God created all things, the universe and the earth in 6 days, about 6000 years – the Bible and real science prove this is true

God created man by a direct act and not through evolution from lower life forms. This is clear from the following passages.

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. - Gen 1:26-27

7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;22 And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. – Gen 2:7,21-23

The age of the earth is easily determined from the Bible, which is the true word of God. In Genesis 1, it is clear that God created all things, including the earth, the universe, the sun, the moon, the stars, all life and of course Adam and Eve on the 6th day. To determine the age of the earth, extensive genealogies are given along with the age at which each father begat the named sun. Historical kings are mentioned in the book of Daniel and elsewhere in the Old Testament. The command to rebuild the temple and the 70-week prophecy in Daniel gives 70x7=490 yrs. The Biblical precept of a day is a year is found in Numbers where the Israelites were punished to wander 40 years in the desert, a year for each day since they spied out the land of the Canaanites and did not believe what God could do.

Usher and Isaac Newton followed the same logic, and both determined the earth to have been created about 6000 years ago. There are others who have done the same thing. All the logic, all the real science and all the facts also confirm that the earth and everything in it is about 6000 years old.

Light is created early on the first day and separated from darkness. Thus, there is directional light from the very beginning. This is even before the sun is created on the 4th day. Directional light plus a rotating earth gives night and day. Thus, the days below are very close to 24 hrs. That is shown by the 6x “the evening and the morning” are used. The ordinal count of days also proves that these are 24-hour days.

5 … And the evening and the morning were the first day. 8 … And the evening and the morning were the second day. 13 And the evening and the morning were the third day. 19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day. 23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day. 31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. Gen 1:5,8,13,19,23,31

God created all things in 6 days. He did it, knows how it was done and knows when it was done. So, God’s eyewitness testimony is 100% true. All supposed “science”, which disagrees, is therefore false. God spoke with His mouth 2x and wrote with His finger 2x the following. By the way Christ may have written the 10 commandants with His finger in the sand. He certainly used that to teach as it says “all taught of God” in John 6:45.

1 And God spake all these words, saying, 11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. - Exo 20:1,11

17 It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed. 18 And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God. - Exo 31:17-18

And the tables were the work of God, and the writing was the writing of God, graven upon the tables. - Exo 32:16

And the Lord said unto Moses, Hew thee two tables of stone like unto the first: and I will write upon these tables the words that were in the first tables, which thou brakest. - Exo 34:1

The Lord Jesus Christ, who created all things in 6 days about 6000 years ago, was there, did it and knows when it happened. The following 4 passages shows that Jesus Christ believed in 6-day recent creation. Many times throughout the Bible, creation, the fall, Cain and Abel, and the flood are spoken as real events.

4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, 5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? - Matt 19:4-5

6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female. 7 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife; 8 And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh. 9 What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder. - Mark 10:6-9

As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began: - Luke 1:70

50 That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation; 51 From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation. - Luke11:50-51

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: - Rom 1:20

Almost all the sedimentary layers with their fossils are the result of the worldwide flood during the time of Noah, which occurred about 4500 years ago. A real scientific study of those layers proves it. There are many other scientific proofs of recent creation.

One last point is needed. The Bible gives a timeline for the time between creation and the creation of a new heaven and a new earth. It is 7000 years. The 1000 years reign of Christ is yet to come. It comes after the pre-trib rapture and the almost 7-year tribulation. The 6-day creation, which is 6 consecutive 24-hour days is also actually a prophecy and gives the timeline. Peter wrote:

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. – 2 Peter 3:8

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: - 2 Peter 3:5-6

Now the word of God says:

Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. – Amos 3:7

So, God reveals things to His prophets who wrote it done. All the Bible is written as prophecy (see 2 Peter 1:22).

So, God cannot rapture His church and bring tribulation unless He revealed it to His prophets who wrote it done. In fact, all the Bible is lit up with fulfilled prophecy of things that must be just before the rapture. The amazing thing is not even that all these things were prophesied to happen but to happen at exactly our time. You see any can say man will have increased knowledge in some indeterminate future time. But the exact timing is given by scripture written about 2000 to 3500 years ago. The exact timing is given by the 6000-year age of the earth and the timeline given by the Bible. This is just another great proof that the Bible is the very true word of God Almighty. God Himself gave that as a proof in the Chapters Isa 41-47.

22 Let them bring them forth, and shew us what shall happen: let them shew the former things, what they be, that we may consider them, and know the latter end of them; or declare us things for to come.23 Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that ye are gods: yea, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold it together.24 Behold, ye are of nothing, and your work of nought: an abomination is he that chooseth you. – Isa 41:22-24

God created all things, the universe and the earth in 6 days, about 6000 years – the Bible and real science prove this is true.
False. Jesus was both in the universe and on earth. Jesus is God, and God did not create Himself 6,000 years ago. Standard Christian theology tells us that your interpretation of the Bible is wrong here.

He also did not create me back then; I am not 6,000 years old. Nor did He create the Statue of Liberty. You are repeating a phrase which has a specific meaning in theological circles, but can be interpreted very differently outside those circles. You need to remember who your audience is; most of us are not Biblical literalists, and many of us are not Christians (including myself).

And a word of advice, don't bother quoting the Bible to people who do not believe that the Bible is literally true. We are (mostly) scientists, so you need to quote scientific evidence to us, not theological evidence. A peer reviewed geology paper showing a 6,000 year old date for the oldest rocks on earth, such as the Amitsoq gneiss, will have a lot more impact on us than Bishop Ussher's date.

False. Jesus was both in the universe and on earth. Jesus is God, and God did not create Himself 6,000 years ago. Standard Christian theology tells us that your interpretation of the Bible is wrong here.

He also did not create me back then; I am not 6,000 years old. Nor did He create the Statue of Liberty. You are repeating a phrase which has a specific meaning in theological circles, but can be interpreted very differently outside those circles. You need to remember who your audience is; most of us are not Biblical literalists, and many of us are not Christians (including myself).

And a word of advice, don't bother quoting the Bible to people who do not believe that the Bible is literally true. We are (mostly) scientists, so you need to quote scientific evidence to us, not theological evidence. A peer reviewed geology paper showing a 6,000 year old date for the oldest rocks on earth, such as the Amitsoq gneiss, will have a lot more impact on us than Bishop Ussher's date.

Of course God did not created Himself. But God ceated all things about 6000 years ago. Remember God is not a thing.

So you do not believe that the Bible is true. Literal means what it actually says.
But I can quote it because I do believe what it says.

But it is quite hypocritical to demand we do not quite the word of God. Why do you use your fake science to quote their fake theories to people who do believe what the deceived scientists say?

Peer reveiewed. Seems like you have been deceived. Only those that believe that the universe is old count as scientists and thus determine what is peered reviewed.

Of course God did not created Himself. But God ceated all things about 6000 years ago.
The Statue of Liberty is a thing, and it was not created 6,000 by God. It was created more recently, and created by men.

Remember God is not a thing.
Be careful here. You are saying that God is a no-thing, or a nothing.

So you do not believe that the Bible is true. Literal means what it actually says.
But I can quote it because I do believe what it says.
You can quote it. I can quote my scriptures: "All the elements of reality are soulless" - Dhammapada 20:7. However, that is not going to convince you. But, if I quote the Bible, then you have to believe what I quote:

Isaiah 55:12 "For you shall go out in joy and be led back in peace; the mountains and the hills before you shall burst into song, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands,"​

Can mountains and hills literally sing? Do trees have hands that they can clap? Simple observation of the world around us tells us that this passage is not literal. The Bible is not all literal, some parts are not literal and it is perfectly legitimate to treat them non-literally. We will argue over whether or not Genesis 1-2 is literal or not. For me, as with Isaiah, observation of the world tells us that the literal 6,000 year interpretation of Genesis is wrong. It may well convey a moral, but it is a gross error to call it literal history.

But it is quite hypocritical to demand we do not qu(o)te the word of God.
You may quote it freely, but it will not convince anyone who is not already a YEC. You are free to make ineffective arguments if you wish. Were you convinced by my quote from the Dhammapada above? No, I didn't expect you to be.

The Statue of Liberty is a thing, and it was not created 6,000 by God. It was created more recently, and created by men.

Be careful here. You are saying that God is a no-thing, or a nothing.

You can quote it. I can quote my scriptures: "All the elements of reality are soulless" - Dhammapada 20:7. However, that is not going to convince you. But, if I quote the Bible, then you have to believe what I quote:

Isaiah 55:12 "For you shall go out in joy and be led back in peace; the mountains and the hills before you shall burst into song, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands,"​

Can mountains and hills literally sing? Do trees have hands that they can clap? Simple observation of the world around us tells us that this passage is not literal. The Bible is not all literal, some parts are not literal and it is perfectly legitimate to treat them non-literally. We will argue over whether or not Genesis 1-2 is literal or not. For me, as with Isaiah, observation of the world tells us that the literal 6,000 year interpretation of Genesis is wrong. It may well convey a moral, but it is a gross error to call it literal history.

You may quote it freely, but it will not convince anyone who is not already a YEC. You are free to make ineffective arguments if you wish. Were you convinced by my quote from the Dhammapada above? No, I didn't expect you to be.
I did not say that God is a no-thing.
And the matter and energy that was used to create the Statue of Liberty was created by God about 6000 years ago.
Conservation of matter-energy. The false Big Bang theory violates the conservation of matter-energy.

Don't be conned by the no God assumption of Atheistic Origin Science.

I did not say that God is a no-thing.
Yes you did, you said that God is "not a thing". I merely rephrased what you said.

And the matter and energy that was used to create the Statue of Liberty was created by God about 6000 years ago.
Conservation of matter-energy. The false Big Bang theory violates the conservation of matter-energy.
Cosmology is very strange. Many ordinary assumptions do not work:

There are something like ten million million million million million million million million million million million million million million (1 with eighty zeroes after it) particles in the region of the universe that we can observe. Where did they all come from? The answer is that, in quantum theory, particles can be created out of energy in the form of particle/antiparticle pairs. But that just raises the question of where the energy came from. The answer is that the total energy of the universe is exactly zero. The matter in the universe is made out of positive energy. However, the matter is all attracting itself by gravity. Two pieces of matter that are close to each other have less energy than the same two pieces a long way apart, because you have to expend energy to separate them against the gravitational force that is pulling them together. Thus, in a sense, the gravitational field has negative energy. In the case of a universe that is approximately uniform in space, one can show that this negative gravitational energy exactly cancels the positive energy represented by the matter. So the total energy of the universe is zero.​
-- Stephen Hawking – A Brief History of Time​

A zero energy universe does not break the conservation of energy. Zero energy input gives a zero energy result.

Don't be conned by the no God assumption of Atheistic Origin Science.
Irrelevant. I am not atheist. Buddhism has many gods.

Yes you did, you said that God is "not a thing". I merely rephrased what you said.

Cosmology is very strange. Many ordinary assumptions do not work:

There are something like ten million million million million million million million million million million million million million million (1 with eighty zeroes after it) particles in the region of the universe that we can observe. Where did they all come from? The answer is that, in quantum theory, particles can be created out of energy in the form of particle/antiparticle pairs. But that just raises the question of where the energy came from. The answer is that the total energy of the universe is exactly zero. The matter in the universe is made out of positive energy. However, the matter is all attracting itself by gravity. Two pieces of matter that are close to each other have less energy than the same two pieces a long way apart, because you have to expend energy to separate them against the gravitational force that is pulling them together. Thus, in a sense, the gravitational field has negative energy. In the case of a universe that is approximately uniform in space, one can show that this negative gravitational energy exactly cancels the positive energy represented by the matter. So the total energy of the universe is zero.​
-- Stephen Hawking – A Brief History of Time​

A zero energy universe does not break the conservation of energy. Zero energy input gives a zero energy result.

Irrelevant. I am not atheist. Buddhism has many gods.
prove that there Is an exactly zero energy universe.
Hawking is not God,
God who did it recorder how he did it in a book, the Bible

Do you believe that the universe began in the Big Bang?

God who did it recorder how he did it in a book, the Bible

Do you believe that the universe began in the Big Bang?
No, people, recorded this idea in the Bible.

It depends what you mean by "the universe began".
I don't know. There are a few theories floating around. I believe that it's possible that the universe as we know it commenced it's expansion from a singularity as described by the Big Bang theory. What was before that, I don't know.

No, people, recorded this idea in the Bible.

It depends what you mean by "the universe began".
I don't know. There are a few theories floating around. I believe that it's possible that the universe as we know it commenced it's expansion from a singularity as described by the Big Bang theory. What was before that, I don't know.
Actually all scripture is given by inspiration of God … 2 Tim 3:16
So the Bible Is the true word of God and what it says is true

God created all things, the universe and the earth in 6 days
You're free to believe this if you so choose.

about 6000 years
The Bible never says this. Your eisegesis is showing.

the Bible and real science prove this is true
Well no, neither claim is true.

To the extent that the Bible states what you did, all this proves is that the Bible stated it; we can get no hint as to whether it's true or not from that book. You may choose to give your holy book absolute authority to establish truth and falsehood, but you can't force others to do the same. Thus, just because something is written in your holy book is no indication of whether it's true or not.

As for "real science", we all know that science has established that the Earth is MUCH older than 6000 years.

---

If all you're going to do is assert that your faith trumps reality, then mine trumps yours.

You're free to believe this if you so choose.

The Bible never says this. Your eisegesis is showing.

Well no, neither claim is true.

To the extent that the Bible states what you did, all this proves is that the Bible stated it; we can get no hint as to whether it's true or not from that book. You may choose to give your holy book absolute authority to establish truth and falsehood, but you can't force others to do the same. Thus, just because something is written in your holy book is no indication of whether it's true or not.

As for "real science", we all know that science has established that the Earth is MUCH older than 6000 years.

---

If all you're going to do is assert that your faith trumps reality, then mine trumps yours.
Of course the Bible cannot say how old the earth is because that number would always be changing.
For example, let’s say that Christ has said that the world was 4000 years old when He was teaching the apostles. Well now the world is about 6000 years old.
But the Bible certain gives all that is needed to determine the age of the earth.
Created everything in 6 days,
Adam and Eve created on day 6.
Add up all the years using the genealogies given using the age at which each father begat the named son.
Now just tie that to a historical date with Jesus Christ being born circa 4 BC
J

Not at all. The Bible proves itself with many infallible proofs.
Don’t be conned by the no God assumption of Atheistic Origin “science“.
It really doesn't. There is no, "no God" assumption in science. There are many theistic scientists.

It really doesn't. There is no, "no God" assumption in science. There are many theistic scientists.
Then why do they not consider what God did when figuring out when God created everything?
or did God use evolutio?
Satan is the father of lies and Evolution and billions of years are some of the greatest lies and delusions ever known?

I do not dispute that the Bible says the universe was created a few thousand years ago - just as it says the earth is flat, covered in a solid dome across which the sun, moon and stars travel. I think the Bible is wrong, but that is a matter of faith. I am more interested in your claim about science, so I will skip the Bible stuff.

Usher and Isaac Newton followed the same logic, and both determined the earth to have been created about 6000 years ago. There are others who have done the same thing.
Mention of a scientist, but he used the Bible, as you admit, not science.

All the logic, all the real science and all the facts also confirm that the earth and everything in it is about 6000 years old.
An assertion about science, but no hint about what the proof might be.

Almost all the sedimentary layers with their fossils are the result of the worldwide flood during the time of Noah, which occurred about 4500 years ago. A real scientific study of those layers proves it. There are many other scientific proofs of recent creation.
More assertions. What "scientific study of those layers proves it"? Where are these "many other scientific proofs of recent creation"?

All the rest is just Bible verses. You promised "real science prove this is true" and yet where is the science to support your claim?

I do not dispute that the Bible says the universe was created a few thousand years ago - just as it says the earth is flat, covered in a solid dome across which the sun, moon and stars travel. I think the Bible is wrong, but that is a matter of faith. I am more interested in your claim about science, so I will skip the Bible stuff.

Mention of a scientist, but he used the Bible, as you admit, not science.

An assertion about science, but no hint about what the proof might be.

More assertions. What "scientific study of those layers proves it"? Where are these "many other scientific proofs of recent creation"?

All the rest is just Bible verses. You promised "real science prove this is true" and yet where is the science to support your claim?
I have aleardy given you Real science not the fake science of Atheism that you have been deceived with.
by the way, what is your definition of science?

Then why do they not consider what God did when figuring out when God created everything?
or did God use evolutio?
Satan is the father of lies and Evolution and billions of years are some of the greatest lies and delusions ever known?
What did God do? What evidence is there?
You seem to be a big fan of delusion. You've swallowed the YEC literalism pill.

Back