God - Who is He?

When You are willing to have a dialogue and a back and forth discussion where two people ask questions and and answer them like normal people do in a debate, let me know. Until then I have zero interest,
Would you like my testimony and complete theological background?

I don’t feel the need to explain in detail. He knows what I mean.

Maybe I should get my library from around 100 book to 4 or 5 thousand before I can know what I’m talking about.
We can have vast libraries, but if we don't read the books they serve no other purpose than shelf dressing.

I have to admit they do make a nice decoration.
Do you still have your 3 foot by 2 foot catholic bible on your table ? ?

Along with your infant baptism papers ?

Is your yard decorated with tulips ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It’s not on my table actually. But I do have a Catholic Bible. Smaller version not as big as you described. Just the standard size. Sorry.
And I do have books by Catholic apologists. Would you like the titles and authors?

I have a collection of Luther’s letters to the pope.
and no, they are not his originals in case you were wondering.

Along with your infant baptism papers ?

Is your yard decorated with tulips ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sounds like your dispensationalism upsets you.
Or is it what I said about it?

nothing until you answer the original ? I asked - what does Theology mean, what is the definition ?

until then we have nothing to talk about here regarding God and Scripture.

maybe your partner will take a stab at the ?

God who is He ?

To define that you must first define Theology.

Then you can ask Who is God according to that definition.

The old cart before the horse scenario.

hope this helps !!!

nothing until you answer the original ? I asked - what does Theology mean, what is the definition ?
Been there already.
until then we have nothing to talk about here regarding God and Scripture.
Okay. ??
maybe your partner will take a stab at the ?
Partner? I don’t have a partner.
But are you talking about anyone in particular?
There’s to much division around here to have a partner.
God who is He ?

To define that you must first define Theology.

Then you can ask Who is God according to that definition.

The old cart before the horse scenario.

hope this helps !!!
Don’t tell me what I must do.
I’ll do what I want.
if I feel the need I will.

Next…..

FYI don't ever expect an answer to a single question the rest of your days on CARM. It will not happen I can guarantee that. My response will be EVASION just like you give out.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander as the saying goes.

What is a debate and how does one defend their position ?

Debate is like an intellectual sport where you have to learn the skills to win. For example, in order to win a debate round, you need to have a full understanding of the topic you are debating about. You must also be able to answer the following questions:

(1) Who are the people the debate is about and who is presenting the argument?
(2) What is the debate about?
(3) Where did the incident discussed take place?
(4) When did the incident discussed take place?
(5) Why did the incident happen and why are you debating about it?
(6)How did the incident happen?

Once you understand these questions, then you will be able to build your argument in a logical way to win a debate round. https://www.americandebateleague.org/what-is-debate.html#/

?

FYI don't ever expect an answer to a single question the rest of your days on CARM. It will not happen I can guarantee that. My response will be EVASION just like you give out.

So you want the answer to the definition of theology? You don't know what it means, or you're acting like others don't know?

Hmm...seems a rather simple definition imo, but I won't give you the satisfaction of answering it, just so you are aware.

Is this so you can have more fodder to argue, belittle and ridicule others over? Or is it for edification and unity?

FYI I do expect you to ignore questions that corner you or you simply just cannot explain. I understand why you interpret scripture as you do.
I do expect you to jump in now and then to apply your imaginary authority on different posts.

FYI Your also welcome to share your opinions. I have no issue with that.?

Back