God Wrapped Adam and Eve with Skin.

Gary Mac

We read in Genesis where God wrapped Adam and Eve with skin. That simply means that after they received knowledge of God who is a Spirit and resides in man, He wrapped His Spirit with the flesh of men and was in His same image of the SPireit He is. And in Gen 3;22 we read where Adam became like God to know the difference from His mortal man wrapped in skin and the carnality of, from Gods Spirit that is wrapped in skin that is not of mortal man but is of the disposition of the men to know this difference.

People have Adam so confuse, all they want to do is blame him for their own iniquities and refuse to be of His same Spirit and clothed with skin by God Himself.
Mans teachings in carnality is so elementary, they cannot grasp the actual lesson displayed, and cannot think outside the box they have been programmed to believe my man in the same ignorance.

Jesus was very Clear in Luke 17:20-21, the kingdom of Hod doesn't ones wit observation, it is within you. And Jesus was very clear again to Thomas that the Spirit God is does not have flesh and bone as you see me. It is within you our is supposed to be. But who will listen?

Has God clothed His Spirit with your skin?

Your post remined me of this verse...

Isaiah 61:10
"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels."

Your post remined me of this verse...

Isaiah 61:10
"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels."
Yes I read that in another post, thank you.

Back