Here we go... again.

Torin

Trump is saying that the election in Arizona was "tainted" on his social media platform.

I quote: "Idiot, and possibly corrupt, officials have lost control of the tainted Election in Arizona. MACHINES BROKEN IN REPUBLICAN AREAS. A NEW ELECTION MUST BE CALLED FOR IMMEDIATELY!"

Link: https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109329029358903293

Trump is obviously very influential with Republicans. I was really hoping that he wouldn't start spouting conspiracy theories this time around. Oh well, we had a good few days.

Trump is saying that the election in Arizona was "tainted" on his social media platform.

I quote: "Idiot, and possibly corrupt, officials have lost control of the tainted Election in Arizona. MACHINES BROKEN IN REPUBLICAN AREAS. A NEW ELECTION MUST BE CALLED FOR IMMEDIATELY!"

Trump is obviously very influential with Republicans. I was really hoping that he wouldn't start spouting conspiracy theories this time around. Oh well, we had a good few days.
Did you really expect anything different?

The Republicans really need to get rid of Trump or they'll slowly fade away into nothing.

Wait until he starts complaining about the Nevada results!

The point is that false accusations are all he has.

Did you really expect anything different?

The Republicans really need to get rid of Trump or they'll slowly fade away into nothing.
Their problems run deep into the Party.
Their top options to Trump are mini-Trumps, like DeSantis.
Youngkin has just declared he will sign any anti-abortion bill he gets.
Pence spent 4 years as a Trump toady.
Christie of Bridgegate fame has no support in his home state.
Pompeo? Hawley? No.
Hogan is largely unknown outside MD.
Nikki Haley is a maybe.

Their problems run deep into the Party.
Their top options to Trump are mini-Trumps, like DeSantis.
Youngkin has just declared he will sign any anti-abortion bill he gets.
Pence spent 4 years as a Trump toady.
Christie of Bridgegate fame has no support in his home state.
Pompeo? Hawley? No.
Hogan is largely unknown outside MD.
Nikki Haley is a maybe.
The 2024 race is going to be a wide open event, especially if the democrat party powers that be dump Biden. Of course Biden will object, and that will be fun to watch.

It begins.

According to the LA Times:

"Election workers continue to tabulate ballots in several counties, including Maricopa, the state’s most populous and vote-rich. Officials have asked for patience, stressing in daily news conferences that the process is unfolding at a normal pace and in accordance with the law.

"But that hasn’t stopped a barrage of increasingly cynical conspiracy theories from some Republicans, including former President Trump, who has endorsed and campaigned with Lake."

Link: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...sedgntp&cvid=f86527a3d5f04ce58ffed37d3e9a612b

The 2024 race is going to be a wide open event, especially if the democrat party powers that be dump Biden. Of course Biden will object, and that will be fun to watch.
Trump and his supporters will object to any challenger.
I think it will be likely that Biden will not run, and I think he will graciously step down after this term.
You should not project Trumpian behavior on Biden.

Trump and his supporters will object to any challenger.
I think it will be likely that Biden will not run, and I think he will graciously step down after this term.
You should not project Trumpian behavior on Biden.
Biden has wanted to be president for 40 some years. He will not go quietly

It used to be the left that were the conspiracy theorists and election deniers.

I’ve long heard the Republicans were rigging the elections, but I always assumed everyone agreed on the rules beforehand and both parties have plenty of eyes on everything

It used to be the left that were the conspiracy theorists and election deniers.

I’ve long heard the Republicans were rigging the elections, but I always assumed everyone agreed on the rules beforehand and both parties have plenty of eyes on everything
Not necessarily so.

Note that Federal election observers were denied access to some polling places in Florida, including Miami-Dade, which has been a Dem stronghold until this election.

Back