Holy, Holy, Holy

dingoling.

Which one is more Holy?

- The ark of the covenant in the Holy of Holies
- Mary's womb with the creator of the universe in it

Lord God Almighty.
Isa 48:11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.
Since Jesus is God I take it the you are saying that God is not going to give his glory to the ark of the covenant. The ark of the covenant is made from created things and Jesus is God.

Lord God Almighty.
Isa 48:11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.
John 17:22, "The glory that you have given me I have given them, so that they may be one, as we are one,"

Jesus is giving us the glory that God gave to him.

If you want to. That is up to you. Do you think that the donkey is more Holy than Jesus or the ark of the covenant or Mary's womb while she was pregnant with Jesus?
The Mary of the RCC is not the Mother of Christ
But this Lady

Rev.17:1
17 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials,
and talked with me, saying unto me,
Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:​

Notice Posters;
she is not refered to as an "unfaithfull bride nor wife"
she has no husband
------ but -----
"A great whore "
that '

With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication,
and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication
.​

ahhh, yes, the "One and only True and Apostolic Church"

Isaiah 47:10
For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness:
thou hast said, None seeth me.
Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee;
and thou hast said in thine heart,

I am, and none else beside me.

Is your Thread Title focused on "Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty" or "Holy, holy, holy, Mary's womb"?
It is just what I thought to be an interesting title.

Mary's womb was Jesus, the creator of the universe. So if the Ark of the Covenant in the Holy of Holies was holy then it would be reasonable to consider Mary's womb would be holy. In fact I would consider it to be more holier. The Ark contained the tablets of stone, the manna and Aaron's rod, all of created materials, by Mary's womb contained the creator himself.

Back