how can God be Love?

John 3:16 being spoken by Jesus is in more dispute than the meaning of aiōnos.

By whom? You? LOL. Not by translators who know NT Greek. Show us your degree.

By the way, help for you may be on the way:

By whom? You? LOL. Not by translators who know NT Greek. Show us your degree.
Of course by translators that know NT Greek. I don’t need a degree to read and agree with their assessments anymore than I need a degree in Greek to agree that aiōnos means age long.
By the way, help for you may be on the way:

Not sure why this is important to you.

Yep. Too many NT Greek scholars for you to refute.
I was talking about publishers. Are you switching back to scholars as the topic? If so, then never. There weren’t too many scholars for you to refute regarding aionos. Why would there be too many for me to refute regarding the author of John editorializing after the 14th verse of John chpt 3?

Too many to list. Are you attributing NT Greek scholarship to publishers? LOL
Cowards like you usually don’t find the time to pick out the salient questions and instead continue to pound out their idiotic tangents like you did above…. again.

It’s not cute to anyone but yourself, Stiggy. We don’t have to play anymore. You’re going to get as bored playing all by yourself in your own idiotic sandbox as we already are with you.

Last edited:
Cowards like you usually don’t find the time to pick out the salient questions and instead continue to pound out their idiotic tangents like you did above…. again.

It’s not cute to anyone but yourself, Stiggy. We don’t have to play anymore. You’re going to get as bored playing all by yourself in your own idiotic sandbox as we already are with you.

What's all that irrelevant bloviating have to do with your ignorance in not knowing that it was Jesus who spoke the words of John 3:16?

And how can a sandbox be idiotic? Projecting your own IQ onto a sandbox is idiotic.

What's all that irrelevant bloviating have to do with your ignorance in not knowing that it was Jesus who spoke the words of John 3:16?

And how can a sandbox be idiotic? Projecting your own IQ onto a sandbox is idiotic.
You can make comments regarding the real scholarship arguments concerning this if you want to… your call. Until you can do that I really don’t care. You believe your scholars but post nothing more than red-letter nonsense as if that means anything. You don’t think what makes it into the Bible is relevant concerning aionos so why should I concern myself with red letters when I know it’s wrong? - I believe my scholars and mine can beat yours up. Jesus never claimed to be a messiah to anyone other than the Jews and scripture proves that.

You said that already. When you get frustrated you always start repeating yourself. Prove Jesus never said, "For God so loved the world ......"
You chop up posts so much I never know what you’ve read. So I’ll repeat myself as much as needed until you focus on what really needs to be addressed.

That is believed to be the editorial narrative of the author of John. Much of John, including many of the Jesus dialogues, are thought to be late century supernatural escalations and fabricated dialogues of a growing oral mythology surrounding the failed Jewish messiah. This is known by scholars on both sides because there isn’t much corroboration in the synoptic gospels to much of what was written throughout John. The Christian sect was turning up the supernatural rhetoric to overcome the issue of a kingdom not coming as the generation passed.

Scholarship realizes this about John. Why don’t you?

Back