How Can One Say You Are of Christ if You Are Not Like Him?

The way of my God is Jesus Christ to be like the Fathe as he was like the Fathe

The way of your gods is for them to be like you instead.
Gary still has a reading comprehension problem! I never said I have gods ( angels & humans ), I correctly said I have one GOD ( TRINITY ) who consists of THREE Divine Persons ( FSHS of Matt.28:19 or Father , Word/Son, & Holy Ghost of 1 John 5:7 )! And yes each of those Three are called God ( not GOD or god, Gary ) in John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8! Your the one with a counterfeit Jesus ( just a man or a god ) as you have stated on record on CARM Gary! Case closed!

BTW you never have answered -- what if God really did send Jesus to show you the way to Him?
FYI Gary the Readers can CLEARLY see on record on CARM that I have now answered that question MORE than SEVERAL times now! God the Father sent God the WORD to become FLESH as Jesus Christ to show us the way as per His say so in John 14:6! Then God the Son ( the resurrected Christ seated at His Father's right side on GOD's Throne in the third Heaven, Gary ), sent God the Holy Spirit ( as per John 16:7 Gary ) on Pentecost ( in Acts Chapter Two ) to Permanently dwell in all saved peoples Temples/Bodies as per 1 Cor.6:19! Case closed!

"Most people don't know who God is. You can't trust a God who you don't know."

4 or 5 minutes ago on the radio - Charles Stanley.

Basic Christian essential: There is no salvation except through Christ and no amount of works can save you. I don't see how this one puts anyone under judgement except by the standard given. For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

See bolded above ....

Paul said it did.

Basic Christian essential: There is no salvation except through Christ and no amount of works can save you. I don't see how this one puts anyone under judgement except by the standard given. For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

That was what I was saying Paul said; you just made it sound more scriptural..

Paul also say's mercy and grace come by Jesus.

The Spirit did not open up all of Heaven to Man. You do nothing which Adam, Moses , Abraham, or Jesus did. All talk and speculation. God's Laws are not written on your heart. You cannot state what they are other than the 1st and 2nd Commands.
the 10 commandments were made for the soul to protect her...
to keep the soul safe from this world...
and as today, badly needed the soul to be careful..

for "self" will try to drag a soul into every sin...for to destroy the soul
(the self being this mind and this body..the flesh = these being foreign to the soul made by God)

this flesh is not of Him and cannot enter His realm.

it seems the first commandment if a soul can stay with Him and be in Him,
safeguards from the evils mentioned in the rest of them...
since if a soul is in Him... then she could be safe...
and nothing come between.

that is all satan constantly does, is try to get in between He and that soul...
and keep a soul astray...

Last edited:
however, do not confuse His commandments with judaisms ritualistic laws...
DIFFERENT topic....! the law topic many harp on and juxtapose to the law being abolished is about ritualistic thinking..
but the first commandment is NOT about ritualistic thinking,
i.e., mortal sin to skip church, etc. that type of letter of the law with no spirit
and no substance.

for the first commandment is the the law of the Spirit who gives Life.
as opposed to the law of sin and death....

these OPPOSED laws refer to two opposed Realms.

His law of the Spirit who gives life is never abolished!
The only law to be 'abolished' is that of sin and death...

The Spirit meant in Romans is a being --- His Gorgeous Spirit...

there are levels of understanding. and at each level - people can get into errors - because they see in part, and dimly - as the Bible says, through Paul - 1 Cor 13.

but even without Paul - if we do as the Bible says we have to - become as a Child - we can begin to learn - wherever we have stopped learning - due to errors in our thinking, or maybe at a level of understanding in one doctrine or another - and not realizing that it is just a level - not the whole, or as we could understand it - if we continued to learn, continued to seek truth - and want to learn - and learn to - how to learn even - more as children do - with a more open mind and heart and a simplicity of Thought - uncomplicated yet - by the World - or by (as in Religion) - by doctrines and dogmas (of Man/Woman).
Jesus did not need to...
Isn't that the real problem in Christianity? Jesus didn't need to? If so he didn't need to say anything right? We will just let others speak their own minds in his place.
any souls of His understands...
that would be a soul who is in Him
A soul who is in Him is like Him no different at all.
such as Paul who said those lines...
and if they be translated properly..
God Himself is His own interpreter. It is a matter of Him manifest in you to do so. I can relate totally to Jesus and who he said he was in the Father and who we should be the same. Paul only added his own opinions as all preachers do in a lot of what he said that Jesus did not say. Many has replace Jesus teachings with Pauls teachings instead.

(the self being this mind and this body..the flesh = these being foreign to the soul made by God)

The 10 was formed for those who do not know God nor who He is to be like Him. They are only a tutorial to lead one to Him.

Isn't that the real problem in Christianity? Jesus didn't need to? If so he didn't need to say anything right? We will just let others speak their own minds in his place.

A soul who is in Him is like Him no different at all.

God Himself is His own interpreter. It is a matter of Him manifest in you to do so. I can relate totally to Jesus and who he said he was in the Father and who we should be the same. Paul only added his own opinions as all preachers do in a lot of what he said that Jesus did not say. Many has replace Jesus teachings with Pauls teachings instead.
FYI Gary, any soul of a follower that is in Him ( Jesus Christ ) does in FACT have a difference than Him because He ( Precarnate Jesus Christ ) " Was God " in John 1:1 before He became " FLESH " ( incarnate ) in John 1:14 as the God-Man then called Jesus Christ! Those souls in Him were NEVER " God " like He was in John 1:1! Case closed Gary!

Gary .....

It was so post to be the foundation built on the apostles and prophets.

Not a new Pentecost.

They tend to want to re-file.
Yes he has healed more people than Jesus and the Apostle’s combined and has lived sinless longer than Jesus .

Unbelievable.

Who needs a messiah when gary has more to offer lol.

Yes he has healed more people than Jesus and the Apostle’s combined and has lived sinless longer than Jesus .

Unbelievable.

Who needs a messiah when gary has more to offer lol.

He just goes to far.

It is so-post be "in that day" .... then.

Last edited:

Soul is a sin propagation.

That is the propagation for no one mattering.

The Soul is so post to be better.....

but ..... no one can be with their stuff.

Of "being better".

Soul is a sin propagation.

That is the propagation for no one mattering.

The Soul is so post to be better.....

but ..... no one can be with their stuff.

Of "being better".
a soul as she is now is not better
… because she was separated from her eden nature and now lives in the ape body instead of the Original (spiritual) body in eden.

Maybe man is not an ape.

Ever think of that?
man as He created man in eden in the other world where eden is
was never an ape
.. and it’s not His desire we be imprisoned in this ape

… He wants us in our Original gorgeous eden body and restored to our eden land.

Back