How some RCs see the Rosary

The Rosary developd many years after scripture was written, obviously. It is what is called a "devotion", which is a custom, ritual, or practice of worship of God or honour of the saints which is in addition to the liturgy of the Catholic Church. As a devotion, it is not part of official Church liturgy. There are many devotions that people say are powerful, that are not in Scripture, such as pilgrimages to the Holy Land.

I have yet to have my questions from the op answered, here they are:

Do RCs really believe in the power of the rosary and why is it not mentioned in scripture? I mean if praying to Mary was this powerful, why is it not mentioned in scripture?
It is not a requirement for it to be mentioned in scripture.

The Rosary developd many years after scripture was written, obviously. It is what is called a "devotion", which is a custom, ritual, or practice of worship of God or honour of the saints which is in addition to the liturgy of the Catholic Church. As a devotion, it is not part of official Church liturgy. There are many devotions that people say are powerful, that are not in Scripture, such as pilgrimages to the Holy Land.
What does it matter whether or not it is part of official Catholic church liturgy?

There's what God says and then there's what people say.

So address my answer then and tell me specifically how it did not address your questions
You haven't answered, so that is impossible. I am not God, I cannot do the impossible.

My questions:

Do RCs really believe in the power of the rosary and why is it not mentioned in scripture? I mean if praying to Mary was this powerful, why is it not mentioned in scripture?

You asking questions about what others believe is not answering at all, but it is diverting off topic.

You haven't answered, so that is impossible. I am not God, I cannot do the impossible.

My questions:

As i answered before, it is not mentioned in scripture because the devotion was developed later. Not all devotions need to be mentioned in Scripture to be powerful.

You asking questions about what others believe is not answering at all, but it is diverting off topic.
If you reread my original post, you'll see that I asked no questions, and your accusations of diversion are mistaken.

Back