I don't believe in atheists

See, proving my point. You're bothered by me so bad that all you can do is point out my spelling error.
Huh? You prove my point about American education, it wasn't a spelling error.
See I never insult the atheist I attack their argument, yet you just did it again. It looks to me that you're getting so angry with me and so bothered you have to attack me with my back turned. You're proving my point, also you made plenty of errors but I never attacked you for it
If you want some help with you're punctuation and grammar, you only have to ask.

Yes it is. I broke it down and showed how it is circular. If I was wrong, you could explain how and show how it is not circular. But you've merely asserted that it isn't....

Are you on some kind of medication? Are you just bored and just trolling? Because often you say things that are nonsensical. And I don't want to be insensitive if you are legitimately struggling with concepts such as logical fallacies, existence, ideas etc.
Yep, you're really showing how angry you are by coming back. Look, you're aren't an atheist, you DO believe in God and you are desperate to get rid of me so you try to scare me away, but I'm not going anywhere because I don't see atheists as a threat, I see you as a mouse, I little angry mouse

Huh? You prove my point about American education, it wasn't a spelling error.

If you want some help with you're punctuation and grammar, you only have to ask.
All you have are ad hominem attacks. I'm getting under your skin and making you so mad you can't help but attack me.
How is pointing out my best spelling and grammar supposed to help make your case?

Do you sweat a lot?
That's a laugh🤣
I would have to be under heavy fire to sweat and all you Atheists are doing is shooting me with little B.Bs I'm not even feeling the pressure it's like being in a nice crips air-conditioned room. Actually I'm having fun toying with you. Keep coming back so I can have some fun.

Yep, you're really showing how angry you are by coming back. Look, you're aren't an atheist, you DO believe in God and you are desperate to get rid of me so you try to scare me away, but I'm not going anywhere because I don't see atheists as a threat, I see you as a mouse, I little angry mouse
You obviously aren't a Christian. Christians I know -while deluded, generally try to be honest, maintain integrity, are able to discuss their beliefs etc.

That's a laugh🤣
I would have to be under heavy fire to sweat and all you Atheists are doing is shooting me with little B.Bs
That's because you're ignorant. Or you're an attention seeking troll.
I'm not even feeling the pressure
That's because you're oblivious. lol
it's like being in a nice crips air-conditioned room. Actually I'm having fun toying with you. Keep coming back so I can have some fun.
Obviously you need attention, you keep coming back, avoiding answering any point, troll is the appropriate word.

You obviously aren't a Christian. Christians I know -while deluded, generally try to be honest, maintain integrity, are able to discuss their beliefs etc.
Is that your argument? A false accusation? You aren't an atheist because you believe in God.

Obviously you aren't a Christian . Can trolls be Christian? I think trolling is un-Christian.
Why are atheists trolling me? Is that nice? You guys to troll me like this hoping I'll go away, well I'm not going anywhere and I'm not breaking a sweat

Obviously you aren't a Christian. Can trolls be Christian? I think trolling is un-Christian.
Lacking the ability to make their case, defend their beliefs, offer apologetics etc, Christians resort to name calling as quickly as possible. When they can't keep up intellectually, haven't thought through their own worldview and belief, they avoid, troll, dodge, obfuscate, change the subject etc etc. There is a reason they are compelled to Christianity, its their sinful, lying nature. Apparently change of heart and renewal of the mind through Jesus Christ isn't immediate.

Lacking the ability to make their case, defend their beliefs, offer apologetics etc, Christians resort to name calling as quickly as possible. When they can't keep up intellectually, haven't thought through their own worldview and belief, they avoid, troll, dodge, obfuscate, change the subject etc etc. There is a reason they are compelled to Christianity, its their sinful, lying nature. Apparently change of heart and renewal of the mind through Jesus Christ isn't immediate.
You're accusing us if the same thing you're doing. It's ok for you but not for us?

I hope you'd find your backbone and respond to the points. I don't expect much though -based on your trolling nature, I don't think you actually have the ability to answer or respond.
Getting under your skin am I? What is it like living in denial? You're ignoring all the evidence and hoping that attacking me will get rid of me, well I'm here to stay

You're doing it again.
I suppose you can't help yourself, eh?
Doing what again? I know I great arguments and so you copy me, thank you. But you keep attacking thinking I'm going to give up. Well I'm not going anywhere and I'm not even breaking a sweat.

How free will exist if it wasn't created?
How can God exist if He wasn't created? If God has free will, then free will wasn't created. If God doesn't have free will, then what does that say about God?

You need to think this through some more.

Getting under your skin am I? What is it like living in denial? You're ignoring all the evidence and hoping that attacking me will get rid of me, well I'm here to stay
I jut hope you can find your integrity and participate in the discussion. Given your trolling, attention seeking behavior, I don't expect much.
I'm not trying to get rid of you. You'll go away on your own; you crave attention.

Back