In Calvinism where is the love

Nope knowledge is not the same as determination

it's a clear error
When one has the power to change things, leaving people dead in their sins and trespasses is as deterministic as sending a Savior to rescue some from the penalty their sins and trespasses.

'nuff said. ?

Soli Deo Gloria

When one has the power to change things, leaving people dead in their sins and trespasses is as deterministic as sending a Savior to rescue some from the penalty their sins and trespasses.

'nuff said. ?

Soli Deo Gloria
Nope

allowing one to do what they will is not a definition of determinism

You are unable to reason past your master -- theological presupposition.
You failed to deal with the definition of determination

allowing one to do what they will is not a definition of determinism

so you post rhetoric

ROFL. I disagree. ?

@fltom still doesn't realize HE is made in God's image, not the other way around!
So what if you disagree

you are changing the meaning of words to support your theology

allowing is not determining

and you cannot support that idea by bearing false witness

So what if you disagree

you are changing the meaning of words to support your theology
No, I'm not. I'm just aware of who God is. You are not. You're not completely clueless, but you're very far away from knowing God.

and you cannot support that idea by bearing false witness
I have never borne false witness against you, Tom, ever ... ?

No, I'm not. I'm just aware of who God is. You are not. You're not completely clueless, but you're very far away from knowing God.

I have never borne false witness against you, Tom, ever ... ?
Yes you are, Allow is not to determine

Scripture shows it is you who does not know God

You have replaced the holy, loving just God of the bible with the God of a mans systematic theology. A God limited in love, Holiness and justice

and this was false witness

@fltom still doesn't realize HE is made in God's image, not the other way around!

Nope you are speaking falsely
Sure do. According to you God determined to save those who believe. God knows who will believe. How? Foreknowledge. God's Foreknowledge determined who would be saved. Man's choices determined His Foreknowledge. Where am I wrong?

Sure do. According to you God determined to save those who believe. God knows who will believe. How? Foreknowledge. God's Foreknowledge determined who would be saved. Man's choices determined His Foreknowledge. Where am I wrong?
Determination is the belief all things are determined

Foreknowledge does not determine anything

you last two statements contradict one another

Determination is the belief all things are determined

Foreknowledge does not determine anything

you last two statements contradict one another
In your theology it most certainly does. God saves those He foreknows will believe. You are a walking contradition.

In your theology it most certainly does. God saves those He foreknows will believe. You are a walking contradition.
Sorry you keep conflating the definition of a determinist

A determinist believes all things are determined

you are redefining terms to suit your wishes

Sorry you keep conflating the definition of a determinist

A determinist believes all things are determined

you are redefining terms to suit your wishes
Points are still not addressed nor challenged. Provisionist in practice believe foreknowledge is determinism.

Points are still not addressed nor challenged. Provisionist in practice believe foreknowledge is determinism.
Sorry that remains a false claim

Your points were challenged and denied

you simply redefine terms according to your convenience

Sorry that remains a false claim

Your points were challenged and denied

you simply redefine terms according to your convenience
I did not define anything. Dodging. Here it is again. If I am mistaken, point it out.

God determined to save those who believe. God knows who will believe. Foreknowledge. Therefor those God chooses to save is based on His Foreknowledge. Where am I wrong?

Back