Iran Launches Drones and Cruise Missiles Against Israel!

I was unable to confirm with any other source that Israel has attacked Tehran.

However, I am expecting it. And keep in mind that Israel NEVER responds "proportionately." You send 5 rockets into Israel, and they will bomb you to rubble. You don't mess with them. They fight to win.
It's true. I can't believe these morons keep harassing Israel.

In terms of a country? No country profits from a war.
No, not in terms of a country. But you're wrong, in sayin no country profits from a war.
There is nothing secretive about this war. It's all out in the open.
Try reading the question again. This time for comprehension.
Depends on who wins and who loses.
Does it?
This question doesn't even make sense. Biden and his team are grown people with good educations. They are perfectly capable for deciding for themselves what is best for the US.
Hahahahahahah
We won't know until the election takes place.
Will we?

Maybe not, but he can and will use anyone he wants to accomplish what he wants to accomplish for Israel.
We are God's chosen. Not Israel. God is no longer accomplishing anything 'for Israel'. They rejected him, and the last 2000+ years shows the fruit of that rejection, as well as the hardening of their hearts against him.

You're Jewish?
No, I am a follower of Christ. Israel and the Jews rejected Christ, and Jesus made it very clear they are no longer the Chosen, but rather that all nations can follow him.

He made it explicit in his parable Matt 21:33-46 The Jews are the farmers that killed the landlord's son, and he says “The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.”

We, Christians touched and brought to the Lord by the Holy Spirit, are that nation.

You're Jewish?
LOL I had to laugh when you asked this. Good one!

Apparently Slave is an old fashioned Supersessionist. Almost all churches ditched Replacement Theology after the holocaust, but we do sometimes run into the occasional dinosaur.

Where does this end? Is this a distraction?
To be expected because of Israel's attack on Iranian soil.

This is a retaliatory attack. As long as there is not that much damage and loss of life, Israel will stop there. If there is substantial damage, loss of life there will be an attack from Israel.

Who knows where it ends? Could be over quick could expand into a regional conflict.

LOL I had to laugh when you asked this. Good one!

Apparently Slave is an old fashioned Supersessionist. Almost all churches ditched Replacement Theology after the holocaust, but we do sometimes run into the occasional dinosaur.
“The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.”

"Now one is of the “Israel of God” not because of physical birth and circumcision, but by being a “new creature”

“he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.”

"you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. For in Scripture it says: 'See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame.' Now to you who believe, this stone is precious. But to those who do not believe, 'The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone,' and 'A stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall.' They stumble because they disobey the message—which is also what they were destined for. But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light."

“The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.”

"Now one is of the “Israel of God” not because of physical birth and circumcision, but by being a “new creature”

“he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.”

"you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. For in Scripture it says: 'See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame.' Now to you who believe, this stone is precious. But to those who do not believe, 'The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone,' and 'A stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall.' They stumble because they disobey the message—which is also what they were destined for. But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light."
The Kingdom of God would be taken from those who objected to Jesus.
Jesus is their Messiah as much as ours.
The state of Israel has been in and out of God's purposes throughout history but the land was promised by God to His people when He rescued them from slavery.
Islam is based on land, where inhabitants are under Sharia Law.

Not particularly surprising given Israel violated international laws and norms and attacked an embassy. Any normal nation would take that as an act of war. As much as I think Israel has a right to defend itself against Palestine, Iran similarly has a right to defend itself against Israel. I don't support Bibi's recent attempts to spread war around the region, this included. I don't want us getting dragged in to this because they're feeling punch-happy.

1. Who benefits from this war financially?
2. Who’s secretly instigating this war?
3. Who does this war impact negatively the most?
4. Is Netanyahu baiting US into a war?
5. How does this impact 2024 election?
So, you're just going to ignore the fact that Iran has been funding Hamas and Hezbollah (with money they got from Obama and Biden, no less)?

So, you're just going to ignore the fact that Iran has been funding Hamas and Hezbollah (with money they got from Obama and Biden, no less)?
Biden still refuses to enforce the sanctions that are in US law against Iran, so that means he is actually supporting Iran just like he aids and abets the Mexican cartels.

1. Who benefits from this war financially?
The politicians who are heavily invested in Defense stocks.

2. Who’s secretly instigating this war?
Joe Biden who is supporting Iran by refusing to keep American sanctions in place.

3. Who does this war impact negatively the most?
America. Its going to cost us a lot of money
5. How does this impact 2024 election?
In a sane world, Trump would win in a landslide because of Biden's weakness as a President.
4. Is Netanyahu baiting US into a war?
No. Joe Biden is getting us into another war by being a weak President.

Latest update.

From what I'm hearing 99% of Iran's drones and missiles have been intercepted.
Newsline: "On Saturday’s “CNN Newsroom,” House Armed Services Committee Ranking Member Rep. Adam Smith (D-WA) stated that he believes the Biden administration will advise Israel that “they should look to de-escalate across the board where possible.” Smith also argued that the Iranian attack on Israel “underscores the need to get to a ceasefire in Gaza, to get humanitarian assistance into Gaza, and to have an endpoint to that conflict, completely admitting Israel’s right to defend itself there, without question. But things need to calm down or Israel is vulnerable in the region.”

See how weak the Democrats are on foreign policy? Israel is under attack by 2 entities and the Democrats urge restraint. Another thing, is anyone on our side sending assistence to Gaza? Did America send assistance to the Japanese or German people during WW2? Feeding one's enemies is not a good idea.

Back