Iran Launches Drones and Cruise Missiles Against Israel!

But “the land”…
Shouldn’t Christian’s be more concerned about the spiritual state of their soul?

What good would it be, even if they owned all the land in the world… if they have not Jesus?

Matthew 16:26​

For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul?
Yes absolutely, just pointing out for the Jews as well as Islam, the land matters. But ultimately through Christ its the heart and mind.

Meanwhile we have an actual fatwah against the use of nuclear weapons by the highest authority of the country in question,
So, you believe the Mullahs who have killed and imprisoned thousands of their own citizens throughout the years, plus initiated hundreds of terrorist attacks against innocent people abroad? They just killed a woman last year who was not dressed properly. Keep it up, I bet the next thing you will do will be defending Hitler and the killing of millions. He was a good man right, a leader who was only trying to help his fellow countrymen. If only Poland, Britain, France, and America hadn't attacked the poor Fuhrer.

Last edited:
So, you believe the Mullahs who have killed and imprisoned thousands of their own citizens throughout the years, plus initiated hundreds of terrorist attacks against innocent people abroad?
Non sequitur
They just killed a woman last year who was not dressed properly. Keep it up, I bet the next thing you will do will be defending Hitler and the killing of millions. He was a good man right, a leader who was only trying to help his fellow countrymen. If only Poland, Britain, France, and America hadn't attacked the poor Fuhrer.
Nkn sequitur and slander.

We don't know, why don't you tell us? Your opinions here on Iran are disturbing to all of us.
Yes you do appear quite experienced in being disturbed by strawman of your own construction that you attempt to claim ate the opinions of others.

Why the proclivity for mendacious debating?

Before Biden took office, Iran's revenues were about 8 billion dollars per year, now under Biden Iran's revenues are estimated at 80 billion dollars per year. That's a whole lot of money to be used for mischief around the world. Thanks Joey, you have single handedly made Iran more powerful with each passing day.

Newsline Breitbart: "The leftist administration of President Joe Biden did not move to renew expiring sanctions in Iran’s drone and ballistic missile production at the United Nations in October, shortly after the Iran-backed massacre of an estimated 1,200 people in Israel and Saturday’s unprecedented direct missile assault by Iran on the country".

"Iran has consistently violated the agreement since its 2015 signing, most recently expelling International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) inspectors in November. The IAEA has repeatedly warned that Iran is enriching uranium at levels that are not consistent with peaceful nuclear development".

I’m glad you’re sure. Most of the time generals recommended a military presence be left in Afghanistan and he didn’t listen. Instead, he left the decision to his inept State Department and his own hazy thinking. What makes you think this will be any different?
He made the hard decision. He’s a strong and wise leader.

He's going to do what they said last week. They will take the diplomatic route and will not partake in strikes against Iran.

I'm 100% certain that no matter what Biden chooses you will complain.
Biden should stay out of the way. He's [fornicated] things up enough already. He has no authority or jurisdiction in this matter.

He made the hard decision. He’s a strong and wise leader.
No smart leader would have traded an air base that was remote and easy to secure for an airport around Kabul which is a high population center. that could not be secured, and then your "strong and wise" Biden used the Taliban for "security" outside of the fences as well. Biden did not make sure that the first people removed would have been every American and their dependents, and then he did not take out our Afghan allies at the same time either. He also forgot to remove or destroy all American military material; he left it all for the Taliban. He is a weak and feckless "leader" and all that he has done so far as the POTUS shows that in spades.

No smart leader would have traded an air base that was remote and easy to secure for an airport around Kabul which is a high population center. that could not be secured, and then your "strong and wise" Biden used the Taliban for "security" outside of the fences as well. Biden did not make sure that the first people removed would have been every American and their dependents, and then he did not take out our Afghan allies at the same time either. He also forgot to remove or destroy all American military material; he left it all for the Taliban. He is a weak and feckless "leader" and all that he has done so far as the POTUS shows that in spades.
I trust his years of experience and his understanding of international politics over your blind hatred for Democrats.

I trust his years of experience and his understanding of international politics over your blind hatred for Democrats.
Obama's Sec. of Defense said Biden has been on the wrong side of every foreign policy issue in the last 40 years. Obama himself said if anyone can mess anything up, it would be Joe Biden because he cannot be underestimated. Joe Biden was also the only no vote on getting Bin Laden. The man is weak and feckless, the worst modern President since the other Democrat fave, a man named Jimmy Carter.

Several years ago I did someone’s post like you did Howie’s. Twisting it around, out of context, making it appear to say something other than what he intended. I thought I was being smart, but making myself seem disingenuous at best.

I was scolded and reprimanded, but most of all, I was ashamed of myself.

I don’t expect you to be ashamed, since you imagine yourself to be clever and more intelligent than those of us you disagree with.
Troo disciple of pellossis. She does it

Back