Is intelligent design continuing?

Are you able to answer the questions or not...

1) Do you agree with this statement by The World Counts?

"We don't know exactly how many species go extinct every year but it could be 100,000 - about 1 every 5 minutes."

2) When was the last year the number of species was greater than the year before?
Nobody knows for certain how many species there are. New species are discovered every year. Species arise, then go extinct without ever being discovered. Your questions therefore don't make sense.

What science can do is make estimates and show trends. There is strong evidence that at some periods in the Earth's past the number of species has declined rapidly. These periods coincide with periods when the environment changed rapidly. Rapid increases in numbers of species occurs immediately after environmental instability. Stable environments lead to a plateauing of species as every available niche becomes filled. Evolution, extinction and expansion of species are responses to change. The environment is currently changing very rapidly. We therefore expect to see, and do see rapid evolutionary changes and an increasing number of extinctions. Neither your questions nor any guessed answers have any bearing on this reality.

You so have evidence evo and atheism are true?
Present this alleged evidence.
The fossil record is evidence of evolution.
Genetic commonalities between species is evidence of evolution.
If you have another explanation for these, please share?

I lack belief in any God so Atheism be real.

Prove it.

Shifting the burden - avoiding the question -

Shifting the burden.
You claim there is evidence god does not exist - present the alleged evidence.
No. I claimed that there is evidence for atheism. You present it with every post in which you fail to present evidence for God. In other words, in every post.

I know - you never presented this alleged evidence. But you and I both know there is none and you will never present any.
I leave it to you to produce the evidence for atheism, and once again, you have not let me down.

Back