Is "the man Christ Jesus" 100% human and 0% God?

Yahchristian

That is the typical view of the anti-trintite....They would say Jesus was 100% human and 0% God.

TRINITARIANS, just to clarify YOUR doctrine…

1 Timothy 2:5... For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

NOTE: I am asking about a SPECIFIC BIBLE TERM and the context is the verse I quoted.

Here is a summary of what I believe (similar to what Christians believed in the 2nd century)...

Yahweh God is solitary, created the universe alone.
Yahweh God is omnipresent inside and outside the universe.
Yahweh God inside the universe is called the Spirit of God.
Yahweh God outside the universe is called God the Father.
Yahweh God incarnate is called the Son of God.

1 Timothy 2:5... For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

NOTE: I am asking about a SPECIFIC BIBLE TERM and the context is the verse I quoted.

Here is a summary of what I believe (similar to what Christians believed in the 2nd century)...

Yahweh God is solitary, created the universe alone.
Yahweh God is omnipresent inside and outside the universe.
Yahweh God inside the universe is called the Spirit of God.
Yahweh God outside the universe is called God the Father.
Yahweh God incarnate is called the Son of God.
Yep! Next question....................................

Well……….

That is the typical view of the anti-trintite....They would say Jesus was 100% human and 0% God.

I would like to hear from EVERY TRINITARIAN on this forum…

So according to your TRINITARIAN doctrine…

Is "the redeemer Jesus Christ" 100% human and 0% God?

Humanity was redeemed by one man, Jesus Christ.
the bible also proclaims the one man, the redeemer Jesus Christ to be GOD.

So according to your TRINITARIAN doctrine…

Is "the redeemer Jesus Christ" 100% human and 0% God?

NO. The Redeemer is BOTH Man and God.
1 Timothy 2:5 refers to Christ as mediator, NOT Redeemer.

NO. The Redeemer is BOTH Man and God.
1 Timothy 2:5 refers to Christ as mediator, NOT Redeemer.

Is the "one mediator between God and men" 100% human and 0% God?

As long as you believe the Father is God, and also believe God is in Jesus and Jesus and his Father originate from/reside in heaven and have a common purpose and a common spirit) you are a Trinitarian and there is no need to mandate Jesus "as God."

Only if you see the words of the Nicene creed as alnone defining a Trinitarian must you credit Jesus as always God.

So your question is really about what defines a Trinitarian; but as I see it, a Trinitarian nowadays can be most people, other than a Socinian or an Arian or an atheist or an agnostic or a non Christian.

As long as you believe the Father is God, and also believe God is in Jesus and Jesus and his Father originate from/reside in heaven and have a common purpose and a common spirit) you are a Trinitarian and there is no need to mandate Jesus "as God."

Only if you see the words of the Nicene creed as alnone defining a Trinitarian must you credit Jesus as always God.

So your question is really about what defines a Trinitarian; but as I see it, a Trinitarian nowadays can be most people, other than a Socinian or an Arian or an atheist or an agnostic or a non Christian.
God dwells in all believers. IOW Father, Son, Holy Spirit dwell in believers.

The one mediator between God and men is Jesus Christ The God-Man.

This TRINITARIAN says...

Whereas this TRINITARIAN says...
The one mediator between God and men is Jesus Christ The God-Man.

Oh wait, they are the same TRINITARIAN !!!

So please post your final answer...

1) Is "the man Christ Jesus" 100% human and 0% God?

2) Is the "one mediator between God and men" 100% human and 0% God?

Jesus Christ said his Father is "the only true God."
And
8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding so that we may know the true one.We are in the true one — that is, in his Son, Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.
Little children, guard yourselves from idols.
Where is Jesus Christ called "The God-Man" in the Bible?
See, the virgin will become pregnant
and give birth to a son,
and they will name him Immanuel
which is translated “God is with us.”

This TRINITARIAN says...

Whereas this TRINITARIAN says...

Oh wait, they are the same TRINITARIAN !!!

So please post your final answer...

1) Is "the man Christ Jesus" 100% human and 0% God?

2) Is the "one mediator between God and men" 100% human and 0% God?

Christ The MAN is 100% human.
Christ The Son of God is 100% God.

IOW The ONE God: Father, Son, Holy Spirit indwells all believers.
No. God lives in Christ (Col 2:9,10), and Christ lives in the Spirit (2 Cor 3:17), and the Spirit lives in Men (Eph 1:13).

It is only in this hierachical conception of deity that all three live in men; and not just because you choose to label each as "God."

No. God lives in Christ (Col 2:9,10), and Christ lives in the Spirit (2 Cor 3:17), and the Spirit lives in Men (Eph 1:13).

It is only in this hierachical conception of deity that all three live in men; and not just because you choose to label each as "God."
According to Jesus Himself THREE Persons indwell believers. John 14:16-23.
And the Bible labels each as God.

Back