Is the Word of Faith movement biblical?

Then explain why He didn't sin before He died? Don't you realize it has to do with the seed of the Father?
That is so easy to refute CL, for why didn't all of God's angel's sin when some of them did, does that mean they are also equal unto God and the same seed as God like you believe Jesus is because he didn't sin?

By the way, do you know the difference between how the angel's were created and how the human race was created?

I will tell you, the angels were all created individually and therefore they didn't come from one model that fell into sin like all those born and procreated of Adam and no doubt this is why some of them sinned while others didn't and also why everyone born directly from Adam sins just like he did as well.

That isn't the case with Jesus however, for like the angels that didn't sin, and unlike all men who have, Jesus didn't come directly from the procreation of Adam but rather he was sent directly by God as a new human male seed into the womb of Mary and therefore bypassing Adam and his failure like the angels also.

In fact, Paul in 1 Corinthians 15:45-47 called Jesus the last Adam and the second man that replaces Adam and his failed race, for whereas Adam should have become the life giving spirit through the Tree of Life, he never received of the Tree of Life to give it unto his offspring because of disobedience.

Therefore Adam instead passed on to his descendants the same weak toward sin human nature that he had and which was never perfected by his obedience and his receiving of the Tree of Life to also impart it unto his descendants and so God sent Jesus to replace him and his failure.

Last edited:
I don't know where it is.

That is so easy to refute CL, for why didn't all of God's angel's sin when some of them did, does that mean they are also equal unto God and the same seed as God like you believe Jesus is because he didn't sin?

By the way, do you know the difference between how the angel's were created and how the human race was created?

I will tell you, the angels were all created individually and therefore they didn't come from one model that fell into sin like all those born and procreated of Adam and no doubt this is why some of them sinned while others didn't and also why everyone born directly from Adam sins just like he did as well.

That isn't the case with Jesus however, for like the angels that didn't sin, and unlike all men who have, Jesus didn't come directly from the procreation of Adam but rather he was sent directly by God as a new human male seed into the womb of Mary and therefore bypassing Adam and his failure like the angels also.

In fact, Paul in 1 Corinthians 15:45-47 called Jesus the last Adam and the second man that replaces Adam and his failed race, for whereas Adam should have become the life giving spirit through the Tree of Life, he never received of the Tree of Life to give it unto his offspring because of disobedience.

Therefore Adam instead passed on to his descendants the same weak toward sin human nature that he had and which was never perfected by his obedience and his receiving of the Tree of Life to also impart it unto his descendants and so God sent Jesus to replace him and his failure.

Do you think every ever born was from Adams loins?

bd

Why do you believe Christians don't sin?

Do you think every ever born was from Adams loins?

bd
I try not to think to much, for thinking will only get you into false ideas about spiritual things, and Jesus said ask and you shall receive and seek and you shall find and he was speaking of asking and seeking for the truth from God's word and of course after we do this, we need to wait upon God while getting our own thinking out of his way so we can hear from him the answers that we are seeking and asking for.

Why do you believe Christians don't sin?
I never said any such thing, for they all sin and I have been around them for years and even worked among them and for supposed "Christian" companies and everyone that I have every been around sins but most of them don't even realize they are sinning when they are, and especially when it is regarding selfish partiality.

So, where did you come up with that from what I said CL?

I try not to think to much, for thinking will only get you into false ideas about spiritual things, and Jesus said ask and you shall receive and seek and you shall find and he was speaking of asking and seeking for the truth from God's word and of course after we do this, we need to wait upon God while getting our own thinking out of his way so we can hear from him the answers that we are seeking and asking for.

do you think every one born was from Adam's loins?

I never said any such thing, for they all sin and I have been around them for years and even worked among them and for supposed "Christian" companies and everyone that I have every been around sins but most of them don't even realize they are sinning when they are, and especially when it is regarding selfish partiality.

So, where did you come up with that from what I said CL?

Do you believe something like "we won't sin after we are born again which is AFTER we die and are resurrected," and not NOW?

I am afraid not dude but rather that is the nonsense you have been taught and are willingly accepting as truth when it is completely false.

Being you didn't want to look up Paul's words in Acts 13:33, I will provide them so that you have no more excuse not to accept what he states in that text about it.

By the way, I don't give a rat's rump what your apostate bias trin scholars believe and say about this either, for it is revealed right in Hebrew 1:5-6 concerning his birth and also in Paul's words concerning his resurrection after dying for our sins.

Hebrews 1:5-6 New International Version

5 For to which of the angels did God ever say,

“You are my Son;
today I have become your Father”?
Or again,

“I will be his Father,
and he will be my Son”?
6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world (at his birth), he says,

“Let all God’s angels worship him.”

Acts 13:29-34

New King James Version

29 Now when they had fulfilled all that was written concerning Him, they took Him down from the tree and laid Him in a tomb. 30 But God raised Him from the dead. 31 He was seen for many days by those who came up with Him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are His witnesses to the people. 32 And we declare to you glad tidings—that promise which was made to the fathers. 33 God has fulfilled this for us their children, in that He has raised up Jesus. As it is also written in the second Psalm:

‘You are My Son,

Today I have begotten You.’

34 And that He raised Him from the dead, no more to return to corruption, He has spoken thus:

‘I will give you the sure mercies of David.’

Very clearly, in the above from Acts 13:30-34, Paul is using Psalm 2:7 to be referring to the resurrection of Jesus from the dead and in Hebrews 1:5-6, the writer is using Psalm 2:7 to speak of Jesus' birth.

Furthermore, in these two cases it has nothing to do with preeminence but rather with the fact that Jesus was indeed the firstborn from the dead never to die again and also the firstborn from which all of God's saints would eventually be conformed to the image of and as per Paul in Romans 8:29 period.

By the way, the Greek isn't going to reveal anything different about it either, for I always look at the original on the Bible Hub Interlinear before I post anything at all.

TYFYT's...

Is that some sort of code used by those who know good and well that they have no scriptures to refute what there opposition show them from the scriptures?

Thank You for your thoughts

It is used for those who are unteachable... Or we have a reached a point where the discussion will bare no fruit...

Thank You for your thoughts

It is used for those who are unteachable... Or we have a reached a point where the discussion will bare no fruit...
By the way and just so you know, I was a trinitarian who believed much like you for better than thirty years of my conversion to God through Christ Jesus.

Therefore, I have already accepted your teaching for many years until God finally got through to me about the many contradictions I had been seeing in the scriptures against your doctrine all the while I did believe like you and didn't want to admit to.

So, you could hardly say that I was always unteachable but like Peter after he received his revelation from God and Jesus named him Peter, no one could have changes his mind about what God showed him and that is the difference between where I was also and where I am now concerning the word of God.

For true faith comes by hearing the rhema from God by the Spirit and not by what other men teach us and as per Paul in Romans 10:17.

By the way and just so you know, I was a trinitarian who believed much like you for better than thirty years of my conversion to God through Christ Jesus.

Therefore, I have already accepted your teaching for many years until God finally got through to me about the many contradictions I had been seeing in the scriptures against your doctrine all the while I did believe like you and didn't want to admit to.

So, you could hardly say that I was always unteachable but like Peter after he received his revelation from God and Jesus named him Peter, no one could have changes his mind about what God showed him and that is the difference between where I was also and where I am now concerning the word of God.

For true faith comes by hearing the rhema from God by the Spirit and not by what other men teach us and as per Paul in Romans 10:17.
I receive rhemas also, but you must test them and make sure they don't contradict scripture. Some of what you think is from God, contradicts scripture, and that is a problem.

Do you believe something like "we won't sin after we are born again which is AFTER we die and are resurrected," and not NOW?
No but I believe that sin doesn't have the same dominating power over us who are truly saved as it did before we were born again but we will still sin because we still have the old human nature along with the Divine nature until Jesus returns and we all are resurrected or raptured and that nature is removed completely from us.

Therefore I am not walking around in darkness to the fact that I still have the old nature dwelling within me along with the Divine nature and nor to grandiose illusions like you have that you no longer sin at all anymore and which is total deception and not what the Bible truly teaches either.

I receive rhemas also, but you must test them and make sure they don't contradict scripture. Some of what you think is from God, contradicts scripture, and that is a problem.
And which proves that you are failing miserably in doing also.

For I have shown you from enough passages of scripture that your ideas indeed do contradict the scriptures but you just twist them to go along with what you believe anyhow, but you have much company on this forum, for that is what the majority here are doing likewise.

No but I believe that sin doesn't have the same dominating power over us who are truly saved as it did before we were born again but we will still sin because we still have the old human nature along with the Divine nature until Jesus returns and we all are resurrected or raptured and that nature is removed completely from us.

Therefore I am not walking around in darkness to the fact that I still have the old nature dwelling within me along with the Divine nature and nor to grandiose illusions like you have that you no longer sin at all anymore and which is total deception and not what the Bible truly teaches either.

It seems you have me mixed up with someone else, because why would you accuse me of saying I don't sin at all. I said I don't WILLFULLY commit sins of lawlessness, like I did before becoming born again. But we all are capable of committing trespasses, and to have those cleansed, we need to forgive others their trespasses against us. Matthew 6:14-15. Does that sound familiar? I've said it so many times I can't keep tract of how many.

If you look at 1 John 1:7 you see a person walking in the light, and has reconciled fellowship with one another (that is by everyone being forgiving), and the blood of Jesus is cleansing us of the type of sin that causes separation from each other, trespasses. BTW, walking in darkness is someone willfully sinning, not someone that doesn't recognize their own sin as you claimed. Sin equates to darkness. And sin is why Jesus came. To take sin away, destroying the works of the devil.

It seems you have me mixed up with someone else, because why would you accuse me of saying I don't sin at all. I said I don't WILLFULLY commit sins of lawlessness, like I did before becoming born again. But we all are capable of committing trespasses, and to have those cleansed, we need to forgive others their trespasses against us. Matthew 6:14-15. Does that sound familiar? I've said it so many times I can't keep tract of how many.

Sounds to me like you are changing your tune now and I have never read anywhere in your posts what you are trying to claim now as what you have always been saying either.
If you look at 1 John 1:7 you see a person walking in the light, and has reconciled fellowship with one another (that is by everyone being forgiving), and the blood of Jesus is cleansing us of the type of sin that causes separation from each other, trespasses. BTW, walking in darkness is someone willfully sinning, not someone that doesn't recognize their own sin as you claimed. Sin equates to darkness. And sin is why Jesus came. To take sin away, destroying the works of the devil.
Walking in darkness means that we are not accepting the fact that we sin and so we are also not continually asking God for forgiveness when we do sin.

It means that we are hiding the fact that we sin from ourselves and God and living in a fantasy land about it and which is what you really have been saying all along.

So yes indeed, it would be called willful sin but it would be because we don't want to be honest with the fact that we have sin and have sinned and therefore it is never confessed so that the blood of Jesus Christ can cleanse us from it either.

Last edited:
Walking in darkness means that we are not accepting the fact that we sin and so we are also not continually asking God for forgiveness when we do sin.

No it starts the context with one verse prior. GOD IS LIGHT. Therefore darkness is no light - the opposite of having God.

8 and 10 are also those without God, so are in self-righteousness, even claiming (10) to have never sinned, so born sinless. Only Jesus was born sinless.

Back