Is this verse referring to Jesus Christ's God?

a reciprocal relation
please explain how that relation is produced. because the same "Lord" in 110:1 is the same "Lord" in verse 5 who is God almighty the "Lord".
Lord: at verse 5, H136 אֲדֹנָי 'Adonay (ad-o-noy') n-m.
1. (meaning) Lord (used as a proper name of God only).
2. (person) Adonai, The Lord God of Israel (which is actually “Yahweh God of Israel” - see Exodus 5:1 and 120 other occurrences).
[am emphatic form of H113]
KJV: (my) Lord.
Root(s): H113

my source, the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments

PICJAG. 101G

please explain how that relation is produced. because the same "Lord" in 110:1 is the same "Lord" in verse 5 who is God almighty the "Lord".
Lord: at verse 5, H136 אֲדֹנָי 'Adonay (ad-o-noy') n-m.
2. (person) Adonai, The Lord God of Israel (which is actually “Yahweh God of Israel” - see Exodus 5:1 and 120 other occurrences).

my source, the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments

PICJAG. 101G
No, not the same Lord. The "Lord" in Verse 1 in L'Adoni (i.e. my Lord the King to whom the Psalm is addressed).

In Verse 5, the form is Adonai (plural of Adoni = proper name for YHWH).

No, not the same Lord. The "Lord" in Verse 1 in L'Adoni (i.e. my Lord the King to whom the Psalm is addressed).

In Verse 5, the form is Adonai (plural of Adoni = proper name for YHWH).
GINOLJC, to all.
ERROR, the Lord in verse 5 is the emphatic form of H113 in verse 1, LISTEN,
H136 אֲדֹנָי 'Adonay (ad-o-noy') n-m.

my source is the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments.

and you do kniow what emphatic means right.

check it out and get back with me, thanks in advance.

PICJAG, 101G.

The emphatic form is only used of YHWH, the ordinary form of human beings.
bingo and its use in verse 5 of Lord in verse 1

the Lord in verse 5 is the emphatic form of Lord H113 in verse 1, LISTEN,

U are reproved.

:ninja:

bingo and its use in verse 5 of Lord in verse 1

the Lord in verse 5 is the emphatic form of Lord H113 in verse 1, LISTEN,

U are reproved.

Rubbish. Adoni is singular in verse 1 so not emphatic.

Rubbish. Adoni is singular in verse 1 so not emphatic.
we KNOW it's singular don knotts #2. so we can take this as you're just 2 IGNORANT to understand the of the Word of God..... thought so.

so long..... :eek: YIKES!

Lord, when will they ever LEARN?

we KNOW it's singular don knotts #2. so we can take this as you're just 2 IGNORANT to understand the of the Word of God..... thought so.

so long..... :eek: YIKES!

Lord, when will they ever LEARN?
I'm just following all the orthodox commentaries, such as https://biblehub.com/commentaries/cambridge/psalms/110.htm

v1. "my Lord] The R.V. has rightly dropped the capital letter, as being of the nature of an interpretation. ‘My lord’ (adônî) is the title of respect and reverence used in the O.T. in addressing or speaking of a person of rank and dignity, especially a king (Genesis 23:6; 1 Samuel 22:11; 1 Kings 1. passim, Psalm 18:7; and frequently)"

You Sabellians sure like to insult people.

I'm just following all the orthodox commentaries, such as https://biblehub.com/commentaries/cambridge/psalms/110.htm
why don't U follow God, commentaries are only aides, but get the TRUE AIDE, the Holy Spirit. I have found many man commentaries, not all, are no better than a three footed shoe. but your total trust in man if U want to, but 101G will trust the Lord, the Holy Spirit.
You Sabellians sure like to insult people.
so I'm a Sabellian now..... (smile), LOL, LOL, LOL, no I'm a Diversified Oneness, just as Our Lord Is and what he taught his apostles, and disciples..... and 101G...... :cool:

Good Day 2 U.

Back