It Isn't a Question of Being Saved from Hell.

Gary Mac

It isn't a question of being saved from hell, but being saved in order to manifest the life as a son of God in your mortal flesh, and it those disagreeable things which makes you exhibit whether or not you are manifesting His life as His child as Jesus did as His child, His son.

It isn't a question of being saved from hell, but being saved in order to manifest the life as a son of God in your mortal flesh, and it those disagreeable things which makes you exhibit whether or not you are manifesting His life as His child as Jesus did as His child, His son.
I've wondered why if God and heaven are so enticing, then why is it necessary to scare people with hell to get them to seek God.

Yep. Exactly right.

I've wondered why if God and heaven are so enticing, then why is it necessary to scare people with hell to get them to seek God.

Because some people are happy enough to just live their lives until it ends. That's not good enough for power grabbing control freaks in the church system. They need a way to get people to pay them for their fire insurance.

That is mans ways in ignorance. Jesus was very clear in Luke 17:20-21, the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is within you. And one such as Paul said he used trickery to get people to follow his doctrine. that is witchcraft. Jesus never used such tactics, Jesus taught by example, not only for what he said, and he was clear, if you cant believe what I say then believe that what I do. One example is worth all the arguments about it.

Because some people are happy enough to just live their lives until it ends. That's not good enough for power grabbing control freaks in the church system. They need a way to get people to pay them for their fire insurance.
What is interesting is these who are good christians, and I have to say -- well' good is the enemy of the best!

Back