Jesus is an interpretation of the Father

Yahchristian

Jesus is an interpretation of the Father presented to us in "human actions and human speak."

TRINITARIANS...

Which of these statements are true and which are false?

A) Jesus is an interpretation of the Father presented to us in "human actions and human speak."

B) Jesus is an interpretation of the Son presented to us in "human actions and human speak."

C) Jesus is an interpretation of the Holy Spirit presented to us in "human actions and human speak."

D) Jesus is an interpretation of the Divine Being presented to us in "human actions and human speak."

Here is a summary of what I believe...

GOD is spirit and is the only one who is eternal. GOD is also in the universe as spirit and as a human. GOD in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God, GOD in the universe as a human is called the Son of God, and eternal GOD is called God the Father.

TRINITARIANS...

A) Jesus is an interpretation of the Father presented to us in "human actions and human speak."

B) Jesus is an interpretation of the Son presented to us in "human actions and human speak."

C) Jesus is an interpretation of the Holy Spirit presented to us in "human actions and human speak."

D) Jesus is an interpretation of the Divine Being presented to us in "human actions and human speak."

Here is a summary of what I believe...

GOD is spirit and is the only one who is eternal. GOD is also in the universe as spirit and as a human. GOD in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God, GOD in the universe as a human is called the Son of God, and eternal GOD is called God the Father.
None of them are true.
Jesus REVEALS The Father as God in the flesh, i.e. AS Man.

None of them are true.
Jesus REVEALS The Father as God in the flesh, i.e. AS Man.

Did you miss it? That is precisely what A. means.

Jesus makes God knowable to us in a manner that we as humans can relate to.

Within Jesus is all the God we as humans can know and comprehend for all eternity.

John 1:18

No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father,
he has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known.

The Greek word translated "interpreted" is the same word commanded of pastors to exegete the Word of God.

Did you miss it? That is precisely what A. means.

Jesus makes God knowable to us in a manner that we as humans can relate to.

Within Jesus is all the God we as humans can know and comprehend for all eternity.

John 1:18

No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father,
he has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known.

The Greek word translated "interpreted" is the same word commanded of pastors to exegete the Word of God.
Revealed, Declared, NOT interpreted.

Well? If God did not need to be interpreted there would be no need to reveal nor declare. For Jesus "revealed" the Father in human terms!
"To see me is to see the Father."

What you used? ... that's only some mainstream type translation you are depending on. The more thorough Amplified Bible translation includes "interpreted." In many cases their scholarship was better than the one you chose.. Yours was designed for easy reading for the simplified mainstream way of thinking.

I learned this aspect about the Greek word from an excellent pastor who had the training to teach from the Greek text. He pointed that point out to me in a letter he sent me. He told me that its the same Greek word found in John 1:18 that is also commanded of pastors to "exegete" the Scripture for the people.

Do you know what exegete, means?

Its to render a highly accurate translation and interpretation (with it's intent) from the original languages, that most people would not be able to relate to unless the pastor did his job well in interpretation and translation.

For Jesus "revealed" the Father in human terms!

Okay, so.........

A) Jesus is a revelation of the Father presented to us in "human actions and human speak."

B) Jesus is a revelation of the Son presented to us in "human actions and human speak."

C) Jesus is a revelation of the Holy Spirit presented to us in "human actions and human speak."

D) Jesus is a revelation of the Divine Being presented to us in "human actions and human speak."

E) perichoresis , circumincession.

next.......

hope this helps !!!

Okay, so.........

A) Jesus is a revelation of the Father presented to us in "human actions and human speak."

B) Jesus is a revelation of the Son presented to us in "human actions and human speak."

C) Jesus is a revelation of the Holy Spirit presented to us in "human actions and human speak."

D) Jesus is a revelation of the Divine Being presented to us in "human actions and human speak."
You are still having a hard enough time with the first one. Why should I go into the others?

Please... Deal with the first one, first. Resolve it. Then we can move forward.

Last edited:
You are still having a hard enough time with the first one. Why should I go into the others?

This is a question for Trinitarians and I am NOT a Trinitarian.

So this question is for those who believe the Father is not the Son, the Father is not the Holy Spirit, the Son is not the Holy Spirit...

This is a question for Trinitarians and I am NOT a Trinitarian.

So this question is for those who believe the Father is not the Son, the Father is not the Holy Spirit, the Son is not the Holy Spirit...

The Father (God) is not the Son, in that the Son is God in union with a second nature. Soul = humanity.
The Father is only one nature - God.

Jesus is not the Holy Spirit. In that Jesus second nature is soul = humanity.
The Holy Spirit is God and (angel) spirit in union! Hence.. the Holy "Spirit."

Jesus is not the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is not Jesus. No more than a human is an angel.

The Holy Spirit is God in union with (angelic) spirit. The Holy Spirit is God in angel speak!

Both a soul and angel a man can become conscious of. The Father can not be perceived, and He works in our subconscious mind. The reality when the Father has worked in our subconscious is then revealed by the Holy Spirit and the Son to bring it into consciousness.

No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day.
It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught of God.’ (subconsciously done)
Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father, comes to Me." (to be brought into the conscious mind to be seen)
John 6:44-45​

What the Father produces subconsciously (they shall be taught by God) in the person being drawn the Son will bring into focus to be perceived in a manner that person is able to relate to consciously. Person comes to the Son because subconciously they were being positive to the Father's drawing of them.

grace and peace .........

Last edited:
I am curious...

Do you consider yourself a Trinitarian?

How is that not Trinitarian by better defining how the Trinity is?
By better differentiating the difference between the Father and Holy Spirit?

The Son is easy. For we know that He is both fully God and fully man, and came and presented himself as a man.

The Holy Spirit came and presented himself as the Angel of Jehovah in the OT.
Both fully angel and fully God.

God did not intend this to be a simple lesson in logic alone.

“But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”

Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you
by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven.

Some truths are only revealed in that manner even today.

So, arguing does no good. Prayers to have ones eyes opened for wisdom is the only means for understanding...

For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you.
We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom
and understanding that the Spirit gives.

If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault,
and it will be given to you.

Last edited:
Back