Jesus Is The Father

Is this a correct statement....

To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, ....

Or should it have said....

To wit, that God was .... Christ, reconciling the world unto himself,
Now look at your IGNORANT original Question...... "Was God inside Jesus?" ..... LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh Dear.

next.......

101G.

"What you have written does not makes sense to me". ,

he, the Sof Man, the Spirit, came, or descended from heaven, and was incarnated, or put on, or took part in human flesh in a G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') State, meaning in a body of Flesh and bone, with blood. which is called the Son of God. Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God." what was born was a body of flesh.

this is how God is with us, Luke 1:30 "And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God." Luke 1:31 "And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS." Luke 1:32 "He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:" Luke 1:33 "And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end."

Matthew 1:22 "Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying," Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us."

101G.
Did God send the son of man into humanity or the Son of God? :)

SeventhDay said, "Did God send the son of man into humanity or the Son of God?"

The Son of God is the Humanity, (flesh bone and blood). understand, the Son of God is BORN, God, the Lord Jesus, (who dwelt in that body, (Son of God), is not "BORN". listen as to what is BORN, Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."

The Son of Man, (spirit), Came, who is God equal Share. the Son of God came out of Mary, Flesh bone and Blood. and the Son of Man, "spirit" came from heaven..... LISTEN to the Lord Jesus testimony, who cannot LIE. John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world." NOW THINK, what was bone was flesh bone and blood. is there any blood in heaven? no. the Son of Man is not Flesh and Bone with blood, but spirit in flesh bone and blood. Understand Isaiah 9:6 .... "A child is "BORN", flesh bone and blood. "a son is "GIVEN", spirit, NOT BORN, but Given. see the difference.

always remember, your body is not you, but IDENTIFIES, YOU the spirit in it. that's why when someone is KILLED, they say can you come and IDENTIFY the "BODY", not the spirit that's in the Body, but the Body. just as the Body the Son of God IDENTIFIES the Spirit that is it, "JESUS", the Son of Man. UNDERSTAND it is the Son of Man who is returning or coming Back, NOT the Son of God. and the BODY that he has now .... did not come out of Mary..... it has no blood.

a post earthly body, (a resurrected one), is not the same. it's CHANGED.

101G.

hope that help.

no God is Jesus in the ECHAD of Father and Son who is ONE, IN, IN, IN, IN, Diversity of this ONE ECHAD.

101G.
You debunked this....

... the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me...

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, ...

SeventhDay said, "Did God send the son of man into humanity or the Son of God?"

The Son of God is the Humanity, (flesh bone and blood). understand, the Son of God is BORN, God, the Lord Jesus, (who dwelt in that body, (Son of God), is not "BORN". listen as to what is BORN, Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."

The Son of Man, (spirit), Came, who is God equal Share. the Son of God came out of Mary, Flesh bone and Blood. and the Son of Man, "spirit" came from heaven..... LISTEN to the Lord Jesus testimony, who cannot LIE. John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world." NOW THINK, what was bone was flesh bone and blood. is there any blood in heaven? no. the Son of Man is not Flesh and Bone with blood, but spirit in flesh bone and blood. Understand Isaiah 9:6 .... "A child is "BORN", flesh bone and blood. "a son is "GIVEN", spirit, NOT BORN, but Given. see the difference.

always remember, your body is not you, but IDENTIFIES, YOU the spirit in it. that's why when someone is KILLED, they say can you come and IDENTIFY the "BODY", not the spirit that's in the Body, but the Body. just as the Body the Son of God IDENTIFIES the Spirit that is it, "JESUS", the Son of Man. UNDERSTAND it is the Son of Man who is returning or coming Back, NOT the Son of God. and the BODY that he has now .... did not come out of Mary..... it has no blood.

a post earthly body, (a resurrected one), is not the same. it's CHANGED.

101G.

hope that help.
We are saying some of the same things but differently. God bless you. :)

You debunked this....

... the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me...

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, ...
one question who is "ME" and "Father", now go back and Read Isaiah 63:5 and see who the me is there and here.
simple Watson, elementery.

101G.

Jesus Is The Father

Here are reasons why Jesus is the Father. Put on your thinking cap!

1)Jesus is God and God is the Father and one and only Lord God.

2) Jesus is Lord and God is the only Lord therefore Jesus is the Father who is God.
May I ask you a question.... "How did you come this conclusion, (which is a CORRECT ONE). just conversation.... ok.

101G

one question who is "ME" and "Father", now go back and Read Isaiah 63:5 and see who the me is there and here.

101G.
Isa 63:16 Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting.

Now, who is it that redeems and is called Yahusha?

Is God the only Savior?

Jud 1:25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Isa 54:5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

Is God called the Father and is he not the only Lord God who is one?

Isa 48:17 Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

Now if we have one Lord God and we know that Jesus is our Redeemer called the Son of God he is also the Father because the Lord God is one Lord!

One Lord God.

One Redeemer.

One Father.

One Spirit.

One faith.

One Son.

One Jesus!

Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

Eph 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Now, who is the Christ body? Is it Jesus?

Who is he Spirit of Christ dwelling in us? Is it Jesus?

Yet it is one God and Father of all and is in us all and that is Jesus.

Thus, there is no doubt that Jesus is the Father and the Son of God and the only Lord God.

Yet the Lord God is one and not three!

God bless you. :)

Isa 63:16 Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting.

Now, who is it that redeems and is called Yahusha?

Is God the only Savior?

Jud 1:25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Isa 54:5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

Is God called the Father and is he not the only Lord God who is one?

Isa 48:17 Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

Now if we have one Lord God and we know that Jesus is our Redeemer called the Son of God he is also the Father because the Lord God is one Lord!

One Lord God.

One Redeemer.

One Father.

One Spirit.

One faith.

One Son.

One Jesus!

Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

Eph 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Now, who is the Christ body? Is it Jesus?

Who is he Spirit of Christ dwelling in us? Is it Jesus?

Yet it is one God and Father of all and is in us all and that is Jesus.

Thus, there is no doubt that Jesus is the Father and the Son of God and the only Lord God.

Yet the Lord God is one and not three!

God bless you. :)
Only One word, "SMILE" thanks. and on point.

now just one More, the Titles "LORD", and "Lord" what do you think of both title? .... same one Person, or two separate persons, again, just for conversation.

be bleesed,

101G.

Here is more proof that Jesus is the Father and the Son:

Deu 32:3 Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God.

Deu 32:4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Jesus is the way, the truth and the Life and the way to the Father because he is the Father and the Son of God who reveals the Father to us.

1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

God is our creator who is the Word made flesh.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.

Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Jesus is the God who said to Moses say "I am" sent you.

Exo 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Joh 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

It is clear that Jesus is the Father and the Son and is the one Lord God! :)

Only One word, "SMILE" thanks. and on point.

now just one More, the Titles "LORD", and "Lord" what do you think of both title? .... same one Person, or two separate persons, again, just for conversation.

be bleesed,

101G.
My dear brother Jesus has the title Lord of Lords and that says it all! Are we not only discussing one person? :)

101G.
So you think it says this?...
... the Father that dwelleth IS me, ME doeth the works.

11 Believe me that I am ... Father, and the Father IS me...

19 To wit, that God was...Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, ...

How did you figure this out?

How did you figure this out?
elementary, dear Watson, elementary. LISTEN, and LEARN, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." SOUND LIKE TWO PERSON? FIRST "WITH" LAST, NO, ONLY ONE PERSON, AND HERE'S WHY. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." .... HELLO, HELLO, DID YOU GET THAT, (SMILE).

101G.

elementary, dear Watson, elementary. LISTEN, and LEARN, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." SOUND LIKE TWO PERSON? FIRST "WITH" LAST, NO, ONLY ONE PERSON, AND HERE'S WHY. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." .... HELLO, HELLO, DID YOU GET THAT, (SMILE).

101G.
Don't feel bad, I used to think like the last part I posted also.

Back