Jews

Squeaky

There Are Bad Jews, And There Are Good Jews

[Jhn 10:1, 7-9
[1] "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
[7] Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
[8] "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
[9] "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
[Gal 2:1-7
[1] Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and also took Titus with [me].
[2] And I went up by revelation, and communicated to them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to those who were of reputation, lest by any means I might run, or had run, in vain.
[3] Yet not even Titus who [was] with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised.
[4] And [this occurred] because of false brethren secretly brought in (who came in by stealth to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage),
[5] to whom we did not yield submission even for an hour, that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.
[6] But from those who seemed to be something--whatever they were, it makes no difference to me; God shows personal favoritism to no man--for those who seemed [to be something] added nothing to me.
[7] But on the contrary, when they saw that the gospel for the uncircumcised had been committed to me, as [the gospel] for the circumcised [was] to Peter
[2Co 11:13-15
[13] For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.
[14] And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
[15] Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
[2Th 2:4-5
[4] who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
[5] Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
[Gal 6:12-14
[12] As many as desire to make a good showing in the flesh, these [would] compel you to be circumcised, only that they may not suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.
[13] For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.
[14] But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.
[Heb 7:12, 18
[12] For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
[18] For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
[Jhn 12:37-40
[37] But although He had done so many signs before them, they did not believe in Him,
[38] that the word of Isaiah the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spoke: "Lord, who has believed our report? And to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?"
[39] Therefore they could not believe, because Isaiah said again:
[40] "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, Lest they should see with [their] eyes, Lest they should understand with [their] hearts and turn, So that I should heal them."
[2Jo 1:7-11
[7] For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
[8] Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
[9] Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
[10] If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
[11] for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

xxx A good Jew will never speak against Jesus because they know Jesus came to deliver them from the condemnation of the old testament law. A bad Jew uses Jesus to try to justify the old testament law. A bad Jew cannot accept the fact that Jesus done away with the old testament law. That it is obsolete now. But Jesus made it clear that the new testament law overrides the old testament law. The old testament law was weak because it couldnt change people inside. There pride was stronger than the law. The new testament law changes people inside and they crucify their pride and emotions. The old testament judged what someone done outside their body. The new testament judges their inside before they ever committ an act outside. So what the old testament law couldnt do because of its weakness, the new testament does by Jesus example and the Holy Spirit. But the new testament law only works if you make the old testament law obsolete.

There Are Bad Jews, And There Are Good Jews

[Jhn 10:1, 7-9
[1] "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
[7] Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
[8] "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
[9] "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
[Gal 2:1-7
[1] Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and also took Titus with [me].
[2] And I went up by revelation, and communicated to them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to those who were of reputation, lest by any means I might run, or had run, in vain.
[3] Yet not even Titus who [was] with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised.
[4] And [this occurred] because of false brethren secretly brought in (who came in by stealth to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage),
[5] to whom we did not yield submission even for an hour, that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.
[6] But from those who seemed to be something--whatever they were, it makes no difference to me; God shows personal favoritism to no man--for those who seemed [to be something] added nothing to me.
[7] But on the contrary, when they saw that the gospel for the uncircumcised had been committed to me, as [the gospel] for the circumcised [was] to Peter
[2Co 11:13-15
[13] For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.
[14] And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
[15] Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
[2Th 2:4-5
[4] who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
[5] Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
[Gal 6:12-14
[12] As many as desire to make a good showing in the flesh, these [would] compel you to be circumcised, only that they may not suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.
[13] For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.
[14] But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.
[Heb 7:12, 18
[12] For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
[18] For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
[Jhn 12:37-40
[37] But although He had done so many signs before them, they did not believe in Him,
[38] that the word of Isaiah the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spoke: "Lord, who has believed our report? And to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?"
[39] Therefore they could not believe, because Isaiah said again:
[40] "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, Lest they should see with [their] eyes, Lest they should understand with [their] hearts and turn, So that I should heal them."
[2Jo 1:7-11
[7] For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
[8] Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
[9] Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
[10] If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
[11] for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

xxx A good Jew will never speak against Jesus because they know Jesus came to deliver them from the condemnation of the old testament law. A bad Jew uses Jesus to try to justify the old testament law. A bad Jew cannot accept the fact that Jesus done away with the old testament law. That it is obsolete now. But Jesus made it clear that the new testament law overrides the old testament law. The old testament law was weak because it couldnt change people inside. There pride was stronger than the law. The new testament law changes people inside and they crucify their pride and emotions. The old testament judged what someone done outside their body. The new testament judges their inside before they ever committ an act outside. So what the old testament law couldnt do because of its weakness, the new testament does by Jesus example and the Holy Spirit. But the new testament law only works if you make the old testament law obsolete.
The Jewish religion reject Jesus to this day.

The Jewish religion reject Jesus to this day.
I know. That is why they are rejected by God. But one day He will call them back.

Jews Will Be Called Back-As Christians
[Mat 21:18-22
[18] Now in the morning, as He returned to the city, He was hungry.
[19] And seeing a fig tree by the road, He came to it and found nothing on it but leaves, and said to it, "Let no fruit grow on you ever again." Immediately the fig tree withered away.
[20] And when the disciples saw [it], they marveled, saying, "How did the fig tree wither away so soon?"
[21] So Jesus answered and said to them, "Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' it will be done.
[22] "And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."
Rom 11:8-16
8 Just as it is written: "God has given them a spirit of stupor, eyes that they should not see and ears that they should not hear, to this very day."
9 And David says: "Let their table become a snare and a trap, a stumbling block and a recompense to them.
10 Let their eyes be darkened, so that they do not see, and bow down their back always."
11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles.
12 Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness!
13 For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry,
14 if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them.
15 For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?
16 For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches.
[1Jo 5:14-15
[14] Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.
[15] And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
[Jhn 10:1, 8
[Heb 8:13
[13] In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

xxx Jews must give up the old testament and turn to Jesus and the new testament.

[Jhn 14:6
[6] Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
[2Co 3:12-15
[12] Therefore, since we have such hope, we use great boldness of speech--
[13] unlike Moses, [who] put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away.
[14] But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.
[15] But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.
[Rom 11:25-26, 28-29, 32
[25] For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[26] And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; ...
[28] Concerning the gospel [they are] enemies for your sake, but concerning the election [they are] beloved for the sake of the fathers.
[29] For the gifts and the calling of God [are] irrevocable. ...
[32] For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.

xxx The Jews fall was a blessing to the Gentiles. The Gentles will be a blessing to the Jews. They are both called to worship Jesus and the new testament.Jews have got to give up the old testament law and become a Christian to be accepted by God.

[Rom 10:1–4
[1] Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they may be saved.
[2] For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge.
[3] For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God.
[4] For Christ [is] the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

See Also Forgetting God

xxx Jews must give up the old testament and turn to Jesus and the new testament.
Short and simple...

It looks like the Jews will sacrifice the red heifer...used for cleansing...once the covenant, treaty, call it what you like is signed they will rebuild the temple and re-start their sacrificial practices. Then the anti-christ will declare himeself as God in the temple....and the Jews are instructed to head for the hills. There many will realize Jesus is God their messiah and died on the cross for them 2000 yers ago.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Keep just one thing in the old testament law and you will be subject to the whole entire thing. And you will fall from grace.

I know. That is why they are rejected by God. But one day He will call them back.

Jews Will Be Called Back-As Christians
[Mat 21:18-22
[18] Now in the morning, as He returned to the city, He was hungry.
[19] And seeing a fig tree by the road, He came to it and found nothing on it but leaves, and said to it, "Let no fruit grow on you ever again." Immediately the fig tree withered away.
[20] And when the disciples saw [it], they marveled, saying, "How did the fig tree wither away so soon?"
[21] So Jesus answered and said to them, "Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' it will be done.
[22] "And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."
Rom 11:8-16
8 Just as it is written: "God has given them a spirit of stupor, eyes that they should not see and ears that they should not hear, to this very day."
9 And David says: "Let their table become a snare and a trap, a stumbling block and a recompense to them.
10 Let their eyes be darkened, so that they do not see, and bow down their back always."
11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles.
12 Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness!
13 For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry,
14 if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them.
15 For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?
16 For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches.
[1Jo 5:14-15
[14] Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.
[15] And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
[Jhn 10:1, 8
[Heb 8:13
[13] In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

[Jhn 14:6
[6] Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
[2Co 3:12-15
[12] Therefore, since we have such hope, we use great boldness of speech--
[13] unlike Moses, [who] put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away.
[14] But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.
[15] But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.
[Rom 11:25-26, 28-29, 32
[25] For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[26] And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; ...
[28] Concerning the gospel [they are] enemies for your sake, but concerning the election [they are] beloved for the sake of the fathers.
[29] For the gifts and the calling of God [are] irrevocable. ...
[32] For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.

xxx The Jews fall was a blessing to the Gentiles. The Gentles will be a blessing to the Jews. They are both called to worship Jesus and the new testament.Jews have got to give up the old testament law and become a Christian to be accepted by God.

[Rom 10:1–4
[1] Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they may be saved.
[2] For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge.
[3] For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God.
[4] For Christ [is] the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

See Also Forgetting God
Jesus started a new religion, all must be a part of that religion, its like the ark in Noahs day.

Had the Jews not rejected Jesus, would there still have been a crucified Christ and resurrection? We base our salvation on his grace but the actions of the Jews lead us to him right? We are grafted into the faith but in order to be grafted there needs to be a strong root so the original tree remains. They only difference is the fruit that it bares.

Had the Jews not rejected Jesus, would there still have been a crucified Christ and resurrection? We base our salvation on his grace but the actions of the Jews lead us to him right? We are grafted into the faith but in order to be grafted there needs to be a strong root so the original tree remains. They only difference is the fruit that it bares.
That is real good. Carnally

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Keep just one thing in the old testament law and you will be subject to the whole entire thing. And you will fall from grace.
If you try to keep yourself from robbing and killing……will you fall from grace?

Do you know about the thorn in the flesh? That one sin you will never be able to get ride of.
Thorn In The Flesh (A Sin That You Cant Overcome)

2 Cor 12:6-15
6 For though I might desire to boast, I will not be a fool; for I will speak the truth. But I refrain, lest anyone should think of me above what he sees me to be or hears from me.
7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.
8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me.
9 And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
11 I have become a fool in boasting; you have compelled me. For I ought to have been commended by you; for in nothing was I behind the most eminent apostles, though I am nothing.
12 Truly the signs of an apostle were accomplished among you with all perseverance, in signs and wonders and mighty deeds.
13 For what is it in which you were inferior to other churches, except that I myself was not burdensome to you? Forgive me this wrong!
14 Now for the third time I am ready to come to you. And I will not be burdensome to you; for I do not seek yours, but you. For the children ought not to lay up for the parents, but the parents for the children.
15 And I will very gladly spend and be spent for your souls; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I am loved.
Heb 2:6-11
6 But one testified in a certain place, saying: "What is man that You are mindful of him, or the son of man that You take care of him?
7 You have made him a little lower than the angels; you have crowned him with glory and honor, and set him over the works of Your hands.
8 You have put all things in subjection under his feet." For in that He put all in subjection under him, He left nothing that is not put under him. But now we do not yet see all things put under him.
9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that He, by the grace of God, might taste death for everyone.
10 For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.
11 For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren,
6 But one testified in a certain place, saying: "What is man that You are mindful of him, or the son of man that You take care of him?
7 You have made him a little lower than the angels; you have crowned him with glory and honor, and set him over the works of Your hands.
8 You have put all things in subjection under his feet." For in that He put all in subjection under him, He left nothing that is not put under him. But now we do not yet see all things put under him.
9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that He, by the grace of God, might taste death for everyone.
10 For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.
11 For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren,
Gal 5:13-24
13 For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
15 But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!
16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
1 Cor 15:30-31
30 And why do we stand in jeopardy every hour?
31 I affirm, by the boasting in you which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.
Luke 13:12
12 But when Jesus saw her, He called her to Him and said to her, "Woman, you are loosed from your infirmity."
Luke 5:22-23
22 But when Jesus perceived their thoughts, He answered and said to them, "Why are you reasoning in your hearts?
23 "Which is easier, to say, 'Your sins are forgiven you,' or to say, 'Rise up and walk'?
I Jn 1:1-2:5
1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of life--
2 the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us--
3 that which we have seen and heard we declare to you, that you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ.
4 And these things we write to you that your joy may be full.
5 This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all.
6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.
7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.
CHAPTER 2
1 My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.
2 And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world.
3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
[Rom 3:9–11
[9] What then? Are we better [than they]? Not at all. For we have previously charged both Jews and Greeks that they are all under sin.
[10] As it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one;
[11] There is none who understands; There is none who seeks after God.

XXX For any born again Christian there will always be that one sin that keeps them humble. And every Christian needs that one sin to keep them away from pride and arrogance. If you dont have that thorn there is nothing to stop arrogance. But when you make the right decision in pleasing God you will have that little sick feeling inside now and then. That feeling is an unclean spirit. You cant be righteous, but you can have righteousness in you. The Holy Spirit is righteous. Pride is the original sin. The first sin. And there is no way that man can be sinless and stop pride from entering in.Man needs aleast one sin to keep him hunble.

I Jn 1:6-10
6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.
7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.
(NKJ)

[1Co 15:30-31
31 I affirm, by the boasting in you which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.

xxx I have done with out sex for 30 years now. But I havent gotten rid of the spirit yet. he still finds every opportunity to get aroused in me. And I must repent and rebuke him to get him to shut up. But God got rid of curseing, smoking, drinking, dope, salt, sugar, and a few other spirits years ago.

Do you know about the thorn in the flesh? That one sin you will never be able to get ride of.
Thorn In The Flesh (A Sin That You Cant Overcome)

2 Cor 12:6-15
6 For though I might desire to boast, I will not be a fool; for I will speak the truth. But I refrain, lest anyone should think of me above what he sees me to be or hears from me.
7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.
8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me.
9 And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
11 I have become a fool in boasting; you have compelled me. For I ought to have been commended by you; for in nothing was I behind the most eminent apostles, though I am nothing.
12 Truly the signs of an apostle were accomplished among you with all perseverance, in signs and wonders and mighty deeds.
13 For what is it in which you were inferior to other churches, except that I myself was not burdensome to you? Forgive me this wrong!
14 Now for the third time I am ready to come to you. And I will not be burdensome to you; for I do not seek yours, but you. For the children ought not to lay up for the parents, but the parents for the children.
15 And I will very gladly spend and be spent for your souls; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I am loved.
Gal 5:13-24
13 For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
15 But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!
16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
1 Cor 15:30-31
Luke 13:12
12 But when Jesus saw her, He called her to Him and said to her, "Woman, you are loosed from your infirmity."
Luke 5:22-23
22 But when Jesus perceived their thoughts, He answered and said to them, "Why are you reasoning in your hearts?
23 "Which is easier, to say, 'Your sins are forgiven you,' or to say, 'Rise up and walk'?
I Jn 1:1-2:5
1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of life--
2 the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us--
3 that which we have seen and heard we declare to you, that you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ.
4 And these things we write to you that your joy may be full.
5 This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all.
CHAPTER 2
1 My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.
2 And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world.
3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
[Rom 3:9–11
[9] What then? Are we better [than they]? Not at all. For we have previously charged both Jews and Greeks that they are all under sin.
[10] As it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one;
[11] There is none who understands; There is none who seeks after God.

XXX For any born again Christian there will always be that one sin that keeps them humble. And every Christian needs that one sin to keep them away from pride and arrogance. If you dont have that thorn there is nothing to stop arrogance. But when you make the right decision in pleasing God you will have that little sick feeling inside now and then. That feeling is an unclean spirit. You cant be righteous, but you can have righteousness in you. The Holy Spirit is righteous. Pride is the original sin. The first sin. And there is no way that man can be sinless and stop pride from entering in.Man needs aleast one sin to keep him hunble.

I Jn 1:6-10
(NKJ)

[1Co 15:30-31

xxx I have done with out sex for 30 years now. But I havent gotten rid of the spirit yet. he still finds every opportunity to get aroused in me. And I must repent and rebuke him to get him to shut up. But God got rid of curseing, smoking, drinking, dope, salt, sugar, and a few other spirits years ago.
I smoke cigars. Love ‘em!

Without one there would be nothing to stop pride from entering. The original sin that got hold of EVe. And even satan.

Oh…..I smoked cigarettes when I was a kid……a pipe now and then. Never anything else. Never touched drugs.

How ‘bout you?
cigarettes.. I know they are nasty things. Cigars however seem to smell better, almost aromatic. Cigarettes stink. But...I don't even know if cigar smokers inhale? No drugs here either, only briefly when I was a kid also. The cigarettes hooked me though.

Up until I was 27 I done it all. Smoking, drugs, fighting womanizing. I knew I needed help. So that was when I first opened a bible. The Holy Spirit helped me get rid of all that. I even gave up sex 30 years ago. I have been in jail in five different states for drinking and fighting. I have been delivered from all that for over 30 years.

Up until I was 27 I done it all. Smoking, drugs, fighting womanizing. I knew I needed help. So that was when I first opened a bible. The Holy Spirit helped me get rid of all that. I even gave up sex 30 years ago.
Good for you! So far I still smoke. But the Lord helping you and many others is also great.

Back